It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who told Giuliani the towers were going to collapse?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
In this video there's a short clip from an interview with Giuliani in which he says that 15 minutes before the collapse he was told the towers were going to collapse and that he should evacuate his forward position (which was NOT in WTC7 in the "secret bunker").

So who told him the towers were coming down? How did they know? Why weren't the firefighters notified?

Just another inexplicable anomaly in the events of that fateful day....

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That's a good question. There are a couple of possibilities.

1. Someone inside the tower. If it was someone inside the tower, and it was obvious that the building was going to collapse, you'd think alot more firefighters would have gotten out. Not "we have a few pockets of fire" and then all of a sudden boom, crash.

2. Someone outside the tower. If it was someone outside the tower then they are pretty good at judging internal damage...was it superman?

3. Government buddies warning him he might be too close for the show. Maybe Silverstein told him he was going to "pull" the towers also.

Either way...it's fishy.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Maybe the firefighters did get the warning. But they gave thier lives to save others? They were too far up into the buiding to get down? You have to remember they were evacuating the building as fast as they could it's not like if someone jsut gave them a collapse warning people could get out any quicker, including the firefighters.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I thought the problem with notifying the firefighters was that their radio/communications weren't working properly. So perhaps when Guiliani was warned, they were also attempting to warn the firefighters but the message didnt get through???

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I can not find a SINGLE quote from a SINGLE firefighter that thought the buildings would collapse or that they were warned so I do not think communication was the issue.

If you can find such a quote I will retract my statement.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
In this video there's a short clip from an interview with Giuliani in which he says that 15 minutes before the collapse he was told the towers were going to collapse and that he should evacuate his forward position (which was NOT in WTC7 in the "secret bunker").

So who told him the towers were coming down? How did they know? Why weren't the firefighters notified?

Just another inexplicable anomaly in the events of that fateful day....

First, the audio has glitches in it, as if edited.

Second, even if it wasn't edited, when did Rudy make those comments? Before or after the first collapse? If it was AFTER the first collapse but before the second collapse, then I do not find these comments suspicious at all.

Third, in that audio clip, Rudy says they had been trapped in a building for a short time. This would imply these comments were made after the first collapse because why and where would he have been trapped before the first collapse?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lomillialor
Third, in that audio clip, Rudy says they had been trapped in a building for a short time. This would imply these comments were made after the first collapse because why and where would he have been trapped before the first collapse?

WTC 7.

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Actually, I think he was never trapped in WTC7.

He was trapped in a bldg whose address was 75 Barclay st behind the US Post Office, a little north and east of WTC7.

According to this link below, Rudy was briefly trapped in that other bldg AFTER the collapse of the North tower.....

www.achievement.org...: "The Mayor took charge of the emergency efforts from a nearby building, but when the second tower (WTC#2)collapsed, the building was engulfed in a wave of dust, ash and debris. The Mayor, his staff, members of the press and other occupants of the crumbling building were trapped."

So it sounds to me like Rudy was saying he was warned about the imminent collapse of the SECOND collapse.

[edit on 11-9-2006 by Lomillialor]

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you just google "Guiliani trapped" you will numerous articles/transcripts that suggest Rudy was indeed trapped AFTER the first collapse.

new topics

top topics

join