It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the New Jerusalem going to be a pyramid??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The sumerians at least knew of Mercury.There is also alot of other information about Sumerian knowledge on this site:

www.sumerian.org...

The Hindus knew about the rings around Saturn:

www.varchive.org...

I can show you more if need be.

Oooops,sorry wrong thread

[edit on 7-9-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
imo lucifer always tries to replicate and be like his creator but alas his temper tantrum is almost over. the reason he and the fallen had the pyramids built in egypt. to have an earthly representation of the things he knew of before the fall. to try and build an earthly kingdom, a replica of gods city, before the return of the new jerusalem..... it all connects with one root. and he leaves his mark even thru the centuries. trying to hide and change but leaving the same mark as if he is the sun and brings life. ya know...sun worship instead of son worship. anywho...ahhh the subject goes quite deep but yet its so easy to see. sun worship is a different subject anyway but it still connects. hahaha (thats what the egyptions worshiped)

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
The only thing that is known for sure about the "New Jerusalem" is that it will be square,and at least by human standards, pretty small. It makes one wonder what kind of a place it will be considering its size.

In all honesty, I have always considered America to be the coming "New Jerusalem". Of course, that certainly doesn't apply to its current state, but I suspect that after the global conflict....America and 90% of the world will be much different than it is now.

If you call 1,400 miles square small:

15The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia in length, and as wide and high as it is long.
(12,000 stadia equating to around 1,400 miles or 2,200 kilometres).

[edit on 7-9-2006 by Out of the Box]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Funkydung I believe that exact same thing and with the dimensions given in Rev I'd have to go with the pyrimid design with Christ at the top. It makes the most sense to me anyways.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, I did figure out the proportions of the tetrahedron and used its ratio of thickness to cubic height to calculate the number of blocks needed to build a structure this size. I hope to lay it all out for you soon, but because I want to explain it thoroughly, I will make it into a web page and link it to a later post when I write down all my notes in a way that someone can follow the logic of how I arrived at the conclusion.

For now, I used the tetrahedron model as the same shape of the New Jerusalem model and scaled each block to the thickness mentioned of 144 cubits to create a base measure of 65 meters thickness for the walls. I then built it a few blocks to see how many blocks it would take to create a height of 12000 stadia, which is roughly equivalent to 185.4 meters per stadia. Each side would have 39523 rows of blocks with the approximate ratio to equal 12000 stadia. It is, of course, impossible to determine the equivalent between ancient measures between each other, so I could only approximate it to +/- a few rows.

The startling thing that came out of this process is not the quantity of blocks used to create this structure, but that the total blocks used very nearly matches what our current calculations are of the current population. I do know that our current population figures are estimates and prone to error, and according to this model my error is even less because the ratio of the block sets the standard - which doesn't account for much give or take a few rows of blocks.

From the world population clock I get the number of people existing today at 6,542,658,763 (est.)

The number of quartz blocks in this model is 3,123,976,970. Since it is made of Jasper, the spaces must be included which are approximately the same number (give or take). So the total blocks are 6,247,953,940.

It is highly suspect that the number of blocks used in its construction is close to an estimated population number. My own opinion is that the population number is quite high due to the fact that much of it is estimated and where there isn't a census they base it on made up numbers or how they think certain populations are growing.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
[edit on 8-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
just a little side note on the number system thats in the bible.........

suppose you are asked to construct a genealogy of real people, but there are certain constraints. te number of words in this genealogy must:

beenly divisible by seven (with no remainders)
the number of letters must be divisible by seven
the number of vowels and consonants must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a vowel must be divisible by seven
the number of words that begin with a consonant must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur more than once, must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur in more than one form must be divisible by seven
the number of words that occur only in one form must be divisible by seven
the number of names in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
the number of male names must be divisible by seven
and the number of generations in the genealogy must be divisible by seven
would it not be next to impossible to draw up such a genealogy? yet this describes exactly the genealogy of the messiah as given in the gospel of matthew 1 :2-17.

www.nephilimapocalypse.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
and one more...sorry this isnt on the pyramid but i did include the numberology in the opening post.

a hidden code encrypted in the hebrew lettering of the pentateuch, which is the name for the first five books of the old testament.

these are written originally in hebrew. if you take the first hebrew letter in genesis, skip 49 and take the next letter, and repeat the skip sequence, then every four letters spells torh (the Hebrew word pronounced 'torah', meaning 'the law of god').

this holds all the way through the first two books of the bible, genesis and exodus. when you get to the middle book of the five, leviticus, it stops. however, when you do the same skip sequence for deuteronomy and the book of numbers, it spells hrot, which is torh backwards.

go back now to the middle book of the five, leviticus, use the skip sequence again this time skipping every SEVEN letters, and it spells YHWH (pronounced YAWEH). which is the hebrew name for god!

so we have every 49 letters in genesis and exodus spelling 'the law of god' and pointing to leviticus, and every 49 letters of deuteronomy and numbers spelling 'the law of god' backwards and pointing to leviticus. every seven letters in this book spells YAWH; god himself.

Genesis Leviticus Deuterony
Torh->Torh->Torh-> YAWH

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
back to the pyramid city....some of you may have seen this...

The Shimizu TRY 2004 Mega-City Pyramid is a proposed project for construction of a massive pyramid over Tokyo Bay in Japan. The structure would be 12 times higher than the Great Pyramid at Giza, and would house 750,000 people. If built, it will be the largest man-made structure on Earth. The structure would be 2,004 meters (6,575 feet) high and would answer Tokyo's increasing lack of space.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hi Funkydung:

Funk >> havent got much time but i know christ is the cornerstone the church.....and the cornerstone of a pyramid is at the very top...the final stone to be placed. the one that was cut first...and he will be the light for all to see...just something to think about. be back shortly.

The Greek reveals this part of your testimony to be correct, but you must replace the term “cornerstone” with “capstone.” The verses of Scripture you are referencing say,

“So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the “capstone,” in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit.” Ephesians 2:19-22.

Capstone here is “akrogoniaios” (# 204 = www.blueletterbible.org... ) and it is used only here and in 1Peter 2:6.

“For this is contained in Scripture: “Behold, I lay in Zion a choice stone, a precious capstone, and he who believes in Him will not be disappointed.” 1Peter 2:6.

Akrogoniaios is derived from the joining of two Greek words ‘akron’ (#206) meaning “highest extreme” and ‘gonia’ (#1137) meaning “corner.” The Apostle Paul above is describing a ‘spiritual’ habitation of the Spirit of God in a "holy ‘Temple’ IN the Lord" made up of a myriad of members (1Cor. 12:12-14), which Scripture calls “Christ’s body” (1Cor. 12:27) or the “body of Christ” (Eph. 4:12). To gather a more complete picture of this enlarging Pyramid-like structure, we must take a few steps back and assemble more details from the topic Paul calls “The Mystery” (‘musterion’ #3466 = Eph. 3:3).

First of all, let us come to realize that Peter, John and James never use this term (musterion) even once in any Epistle bearing their name. Peter refers to this vast body of knowledge and wisdom as the “wisdom given him” (Paul) in 2Peter 3:14-16. Paul uses the term “mystery” twenty times in his thirteen Epistles, but half of those uses are presented to the Ephesians (6) and the Colossians (4) in his Prison Epistles written after 62 AD. Therefore, the topic of your thread is shrouded in secrecy; because it is included as part of what Paul calls “The Mystery of Christ” (Eph. 3:4, Col. 4:3). Paul’s ‘capstone’ (Eph. 2:20) quote above falls between his opening remarks (Eph. 1:9-10) mentioned ‘in brief’ (Eph. 3:3) and his teachings on the “administration of the mystery” (Eph. 3:9) that follow, which say:

In Brief >> “He made known to us the "mystery of His will," according to His kind intention which He purposed in Him with a view to an administration* suitable to the fullness of the times, that is, the summing up of all things IN Christ, things in the heavens and things on the earth.” Ephesians 1:9+10.

Following Revelation >> “To me, the very least of all saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ, and to bring to light what is the administration* of the mystery which for ages has been hidden in God who created all things; so that the manifold** wisdom of God might now be made known through the church [that’s us] TO the rulers and the authorities in the heavenly places. This was in accordance with the purpose for the ages which He carried out “IN” Christ Jesus our Lord . . .”. Ephesians 3:8-11.

This Greek term for ‘manifold**’ (‘polupoikilos’ #4182 = www.blueletterbible.org... ) is used only here in your Bible and literally means “much varied,” as if each individual aspect of “The Mystery” is a layer of clothing; or even multiple layers of paint upon an ever enlarging canvass.

In Christ Jesus even now,

Terral (End Part 1)

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Terral]

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Hi again Funkydung: (Part 2)

. . . In other words, each facet of “The Mystery” pertaining to “God’s Hidden Wisdom” (1Cor. 2:6+7) is spread out (revealed) for a multitude of teachings; but using an identical ‘pattern.’ The key for unlocking this ‘series’ of mysteries is found nowhere in the Pauline Epistles, but you must travel over and receive it from the Apostle John:

“This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are into the one.” 1John 5:6-8.

Every aspect of “The Mystery” will reveal a ‘spirit’ witness testifying first of a ‘water’ witness and an only begotten ‘blood’ witness resulting from the overlapping of the original pair. Draw a circle on a blank sheet of paper and beside it draw a second circle overlapping the first to create three equal sections. Inside the first semicircle on the left write the word “spirit” and in the right hand semicircle write the words “water / body.” Then in the central section shared by both write the terms “blood / soul.” Turn the diagram 90 degrees (spirit on top) to realize this is a picture of your own spirit, body (water) overlapping to form your ‘soul’ (blood) in between. You are looking at the master blueprint for every facet of Paul’s “The Mystery,” which can contain any of dozens of principals. For example: Write the values of Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) into the appropriate sections and you can visualize how this “3 into the 1” mystery set makes up “Christ Jesus” as the “one Mediator” Heavenly “man” of 1Timothy 2:5. Insert the values of man (spirit), offspring/seed (blood) and woman (water) to realize this makes up the three witnesses of the human family with man having the glory of God (spirit) and woman having the glory of man (water). 1Corinthians 11:7. The tabernacle of Moses and Temple in Scripture also have triune natures with the “Holy of Holies” (spirit), Holy Place (blood) and Court (water), which reveals God’s true ‘secret code’ through His series of ‘three witness’ mystery sets.

Now if you are able to follow along (see Vines’ definition of ‘Mystery’ = www.antioch.com.sg... = just plug in ‘mystery’ in the ‘English’ box), then we can carry this information back to Paul’s teaching on the mystery of the administration; which will lead us back to understanding the truth of your Pyramid-like Tabernacle/Temple.

Figure 1 reveals God’s intention to sum up all things “IN” Christ Jesus, which is the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) in a Heavenly “man” (1Tim. 2:5) standing “between God and men” (1Tim. 2:5). Those with eyes open can see a three witness mystery set created by God (spirit), His Son (Christ Jesus = blood) and men (water) in Figure 1. However, the “Mystery of Christ” is a subset or microcosm (smaller version) of the greater “The Mystery,” which you can visualize after seeing the spirit/blood/water ‘pattern.’ Figure 2 represents everything within the right hand one third of Figure 1, as all things unseen (heavens = spirit witness) and seen (earth = water witness) are summed up “IN” the “body of Christ” IN Heaven (blood witness). All of the red (blood) only begotten witnesses are enlarging to ‘sum up’ the spirit and water witnesses who are ‘decreasing.’ Figure 3 shows how our mystery church (Eph. 5:32) is made up of Gentiles (spirit) and Jews (water) also being summed up “IN” Christ through obedience of faith to the Gospel. Your mystery Pyramid-like “Temple” is a ‘blood’ witness summing up ‘men’ (water) and the angels (spirit) into one Holy Dwelling of the Spirit of God.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral (End Part 2)

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hi Funkydung:

Paul reveals to the Corinthians that our church will indeed judge the world (water) and the angels (spirit). 1Corinthians 6:2+3. The key to understanding Paul’s mystery about this “Heavenly” (New Jerusalem) ‘3 into the 1’ Tabernacle is through the realization that this Dwelling is fashioned from the top to the bottom like an inverted snow cone. While men would construct an ‘earthy’ pyramid from the bottom to the top, God placed Christ at the top of the Pyramid “First,” for the ‘apostles and prophets’ of 2000 years ago to appear directly under Him as the “Head” of the “Church” (Eph. 1:22):

“He is also head of the body, the church [Col. 1:24]; and He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that He Himself will come to have first place in everything.” Colossians 1:18.

Your assertion above that this New Jerusalem Pyramid will rest upon this earth is false, because in reality this enlarging Temple of the Lord will be situated between the earth (water) and the heavens of the New Creation of Revelation 21:1+. Paul provides a vital clue in his Epistle to the Galatians, saying,

“Now this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present Jerusalem, for she is in slavery with her children. But the Jerusalem above is free; she is our mother.” Galatians 4:25-26.

Your mother is the ‘water’ (servant) witness through whom the overshadowing of your father (spirit; see Luke 1:35 about the “Son”) caused you to be begotten. The first clue is that New Jerusalem is “above” and not of this world/universe (kosmos). The second comes from the understanding that mother (woman) is servant (water witness) to an enlarging blood witness like this:

“Heaven” (Rev. 21:1+2) is in reality the “Highest Heaven” (1Kings 8:27), as this entire universe (heavens, heaven and earth) is the ‘water’ witness to God’s Infinite Realm (spirit) and the intercessory “Realm of the Word” (blood) between them. “New Jerusalem” (passed by God down from “Heaven” = Highest Heaven) into ‘heaven’ of this universe is represented by the triune mystery set of the “body of Moses” (water = men) and the “body of Elijah” (spirit = angels) being summed up “IN” the Lamb of Revelation in the ‘center of the throne’ (Rev. 7:17); which is the fulfillment of Elijah (spirit), Christ (blood) and Moses (water) appearing before Christ’s three witnesses on the Mount of Transfiguration (Fig. 1).

Other clues are present in Scripture, when you realize that Peter’s use of ‘akrogoniaios’ (# 204 = 1Pet. 2:6) is taken from an Old Testament quote.

"Therefore thus says the Lord GOD, "Behold, I am laying in Zion a stone, a tested stone, A costly cornerstone for the foundation, firmly placed. He who believes will not be disturbed." Isaiah 28:16.

However, Isaiah testifies that a particular ‘sign’ and a ‘witness’ will testify, as a ‘pillar of the Lord,’ saying,

“In that day there will be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the Lord near its border. It will become a sign and a witness to the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt; for they will cry to the Lord because of oppressors, and He will send them a Savior and a Champion, and He will deliver them.” Isaiah 19:19+20.

Today we know that ‘sign’ and ‘pillar’ are the three Great Giza Pyramids giving testimony of a ‘3 into the 1’ marriage of this broken universe being restored to its original singularity expression (Gen. 1:1) existing prior to the fall of ‘darkness’ (Gen. 1:2). The pyramids are laid out like the three stars in the belt of Orion, which reveals the entire universe is the principal to be ‘summed up’ in God’s magnificent “Mystery of His will’ (Eph. 1:9-10) “purpose for the ages” (Eph. 3:11).

God bless,

In Christ Jesus even now,

Terral (The End)

[edit on 10-9-2006 by Terral]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
I tried to add these into my last post in an edit, but it didn't work:

Tetrahedron within a cube

Tetrahedron viewed from any of 6 sides

hey ben i found this link i hope it's of some help

ce.eng.usf.edu...

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

www.pbs.org...

[edit on 9/12/2006 by pantherlady39]

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
Hi again Funkydung: (Part 2)

. . . In other words, each facet of “The Mystery” pertaining to “God’s Hidden Wisdom” (1Cor. 2:6+7) is spread out (revealed) for a multitude of teachings; but using an identical ‘pattern.’ The key for unlocking this ‘series’ of mysteries is found nowhere in the Pauline Epistles, but you must travel over and receive it from the Apostle John:

this is true about the whole bible. the pattern is spread out thru the whole bible almost like a blueprint but views like a hologram haha and the pattern is christ. and there are side patterns as well. like the numbers.

“This is the One who came by water and blood, Jesus Christ; not with the water only, but with the water and with the blood. It is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and the three are into the one.” 1John 5:6-8.

i learned this a few years ago. some people see it some dont. i cant understand how you cannot see it. it like this..take me for example. im a father and a son and a brother(hmm is that good example?)....its kinda hard for people to understand that jesus is the father the son and the holyghost. this is why he said to baptize in the NAME of the father the son and the holyghost(matthew 28:19)...and that name is jesus. this is why i have been baptized in the name of jesus and not the phrase the father and the son and the holyghost(catholic way to baptize) why would i leave his name out?? this is why peter said...repent, be baptized in jesus name and you will recieve the holyghost..Acts 2:38

1Corinthians 11:7. The tabernacle of Moses and Temple in Scripture also have triune natures with the “Holy of Holies” (spirit), Holy Place (blood) and Court (water), which reveals God’s true ‘secret code’ through His series of ‘three witness’ mystery sets.

the tabernacle is just the blueprint for the cross. lay the cross down on top of the tabernacle and its a perfect fit... every piece of funiture had significance to the cross...good stuff.

Now if you are able to follow along (see Vines’ definition of ‘Mystery’ = www.antioch.com.sg... = just plug in ‘mystery’ in the ‘English’ box), then we can carry this information back to Paul’s teaching on the mystery of the administration; which will lead us back to understanding the truth of your Pyramid-like Tabernacle/Temple.

Figure 1 reveals God’s intention to sum up all things “IN” Christ Jesus, which is the Father (spirit), Son (blood) and Holy Spirit (water) in a Heavenly “man” (1Tim. 2:5) standing “between God and men” (1Tim. 2:5). Those with eyes open can see a three witness mystery set created by God (spirit), His Son (Christ Jesus = blood) and men (water) in Figure 1. However, the “Mystery of Christ” is a subset or microcosm (smaller version) of the greater “The Mystery,” which you can visualize after seeing the spirit/blood/water ‘pattern.’ Figure 2 represents everything within the right hand one third of Figure 1, as all things unseen (heavens = spirit witness) and seen (earth = water witness) are summed up “IN” the “body of Christ” IN Heaven (blood witness). All of the red (blood) only begotten witnesses are enlarging to ‘sum up’ the spirit and water witnesses who are ‘decreasing.’ Figure 3 shows how our mystery church (Eph. 5:32) is made up of Gentiles (spirit) and Jews (water) also being summed up “IN” Christ through obedience of faith to the Gospel. Your mystery Pyramid-like “Temple” is a ‘blood’ witness summing up ‘men’ (water) and the angels (spirit) into one Holy Dwelling of the Spirit of God.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral (End Part 2)

i understand this. but do you think the new jerusalem is an actual pyramid? do you think satan had the pyramids build here on earth just to sorta mock god.. knowing that these were the kinds of structures that were built where they come from perhaps in another galaxy? knowing that satan replicates everything his creator does..had the pyramids built?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

......but do you think the new jerusalem is an actual pyramid? do you think satan had the pyramids build here on earth just to sorta mock god.. knowing that these were the kinds of structures that were built where they come from perhaps in another galaxy? knowing that satan replicates everything his creator does..had the pyramids built?

[edit on 12-9-2006 by Funkydung]

Not trying to speak for Terral, but I think he/she is trying to describe the same model in a different language. I don't think Terral is saying the Holy City is a pyramid, just like I am not saying it is a physcial shape or form. I am using a 3D model from the description given to get insight into the relationships of its proportions and its basic units. I think there is more here than if it is some structure stuck in the ground. To me, it is obvious it is not. The GP is an example, as far as I can tell of an attempt at something close to a message to people to create a New Heaven in the physical world. Perhaps it was similar to the story of the tower of Babylon where God saw it and struck down the workers so they could not communicate. I notice in my model based on the tetrahedron, that the spaces occupied inbetween the tetra shapes making up the whole, are actually two inverted square pyramid shapes closely matching the dimensions of the GP. The angle I get from my model is roughly 54.7 degrees on the sides of these shapes, and on the GP the angle is more close to 52 degrees (I think). Nevertheless, if one tries to equivelate the 65 meter thickness of the New Jerusalem with the height stated at 12000 stadia, I suppose an engineer might create a shorter pyramid to compensate for this and come up with a structure that had a side angle of 52~ degrees.

Either way, I am still hacking it out and making some web pages to go with it for our perusal. Too bad it isn't as easy as making change for a dollar.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Hi Funkydung:

Funk >> this is true about the whole bible. the pattern . . . . patterns as well. like the numbers.

While this all sounds good, your post lacks sufficient evidence for others to draw similar conclusions.

Funk >> I learned this a few years ago. Some people see it some dont. I cant understand how you cannot see it.

“It” can be just about anything . . .

Funk >> it like this..take me for example. im a father and a son and a brother(hmm is that good example?)

Who knows? Your hypothesis is poorly presented using the most generic terms possible. I am a bricklayer, ballplayer and a fisherman with a host of other titles . . .

Funk >> ....its kinda hard for people to understand that jesus is the father the son and the holyghost.

We disagree. Jesus is the “Son of God” (John 1:34), while “Christ Jesus” is the Father + Son + Holy Spirit in a single Heavenly, “one Mediator” (3 into 1) “man” (1Tim. 2:5). Jesus Christ is the ‘incarnation’ of Christ Jesus on this earth. Scripture says,

“But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly [places] “IN” Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us “IN” Christ Jesus.” Ephesians 2:4-7.

Believers have been seated “with” Jesus Christ who God raised from the dead and above ‘all the heavens’ (Eph. 4:10) “IN” Christ Jesus, who is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit joined 3 into the 1 in Heaven above. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit represent the restored “Logos” (Word) of John 1:1-3 who became flesh (John 1:14) in the Person (incarnation) of Jesus Christ on the earth. The Logos incarnated upon our earth 2000 years ago and God raised Him from the dead to sit Him “IN” Himself (Christ Jesus) at His right hand.

Funk >> this is why he said to baptize in the NAME of the father the son and the holyghost(matthew 28:19)...and that name is jesus.

We disagree. Christ is referencing three totally separate and distinct ‘kingdom’ baptisms in Matthew 28:19. The first kingdom baptism is John’s baptism (Acts 8:12, 19:3) in water for the forgiveness of sins, which prepares the kingdom disciple to receive the ‘second’ (Acts 8:16, 19:5) baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus. Only then can the kingdom disciple receive the Holy Spirit through the laying of hands (Acts 8:17, 19:6). I explain the differences between the three kingdom baptisms and our ‘one baptism’ (Eph. 4:5) for today here: www.levitt.com...

Funk >> This is why I have been baptized in the name of Jesus and not the phrase the father and the son and the Holyghost (catholic way to baptize) why would I leave his name out??

You are borrowing doctrinal components of the ‘gospel of the kingdom’ (Gospel #1 from OP) and adding them to Paul’s “word of the cross” (1Cor. 1:18 = Gospel #2) to create a good news message that God sent to NOBODY. The Holy Spirit baptizes us into Christ through Paul’s ‘one baptism’ described in 1Cor. 12:13, so we can be ‘baptized into Christ’ (Gal. 3:27) Himself.

Funk >> this is why peter said...repent, be baptized in jesus name and you will recieve the holyghost..Acts 2:38

Peter is still baptizing in water for the forgiveness of sins, just like John the Baptist from day one! Mark 1:4+5. Paul would not submit the “gospel I preach among the Gentiles (Gal. 2:2 = Gospel #2), until twenty years later at the famous meeting in Jerusalem (Acts 15, Galatians 2). You are trying to get saved through obeying the Gospel of the Kingdom that has saved nobody for just about 2000 years.

In Christ Jesus through Paul's Gospel,

Terral

(trying to have meaningful dialogue in under 4000 characters is ridiculous . . .)

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Hi Funkydung:

Funk > the tabernacle is just the blueprint for the cross. lay the cross down . . . its a perfect fit. every piece of funiture had significance to the cross.good stuff.

Maybe with further explanations your hypothesis above will make sense. The tabernacle and Temple are exact representations of a living ‘man’ with a spirit (Holy of Holies), soul (blood = Holy Place) and body (water = Court). The Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple are sanctuaries “IN” which the Spirit of God dwells among men on the earth, which typifies the true Tabernacle above:

“Now the main point in what has been said is this: we have such a high priest, who has taken His seat at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens, a minister in the sanctuary and in the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, not man.” Hebrews 8:1+2.

These are all symbols of the believer today being the Temple of the Holy Spirit:

“Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?” 1Corinthains 3:16.

“Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?” 1Corinthians 6:19.

You represent a spirit (your spirit), blood (your soul) and water (your body) living ‘tabernacle’ “IN” which the Spirit of God “dwells” in the same way the Holy Spirit occupies the area between the cherub wings above the mercy seat in the Holy of Holies. Jesus Christ had the Father “IN” Him (John 14:10+11) and was “full of the Holy Spirit” (Luke 4:1), which made Him the Living Tabernacle/Temple of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. “Christians” (Christ like) in the world today are serving God in a very similar situation with “Christ in you” (Colossians 1:27) AND “God IN Christ” (2Cor. 5:19) reconciling the world to Himself. We can see the ‘patterns’ in Heaven above (F+S+HS = Christ Jesus the ‘true tabernacle’), in the Tabernacle of Moses and the Temple (earthy representations) and in ourselves (living hosts). The fact is that your Bible is even laid out in a triune fashion (Living and Active = Heb. 4:12) the very same way.

The Old Testament is the "spirit" witness testifying of the blood (Pauline Epistles = soul of Scripture) and the water (Kingdom Epistles = body of Scripture) that came from his side. The Book of Acts is the transitional veil falling between the water (Court) and blood (Holy Place) witnesses of your Bible, which is God's Word in written form. I understand this is very deep stuff, but in 4000 characters there is little opportunity to lay down much of a foundation in any single post.

Funk > I understand this. but do you think the new jerusalem is an actual pyramid?

No sir. The ‘body of Christ’ (Eph. 4:12) with Christ as the “Head” of the Church is the actual pyramid structure created “IN” Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:10) that the “mountain of God” in New Jerusalem typifies. Bible says,

“Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord and to the house of the God of Jacob, that He may teach us about His ways and that we may walk in His paths." For from Zion will go forth the law, even the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.” Micah 4:2.

Jerusalem on the earth with the “Mountain of the Lord” and the “House of God” are typical and mere shadows of the true Mountain and House above in heaven. It is not that Jerusalem or New Jerusalem above is a mountain or pyramid, but each shall have this massive structure in proximity to the Holy City itself.

Funk > do you think satan had the pyramids build here on earth just to sorta mock god..

No sir. Even if God used Satan’s hosts, Scripture records that “in the midst of the land of Egypt” the “altar” and “pillar” of the Lord would be constructed “near its border.” Isaiah 19:19.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Terral]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Still working on figuring out the Holy City. I had quite a time with the model trying to figure out the significance of the number of blocks in the model. It never made sense other than the fact that the number of tetrahedron blocks versus the spaces (which are actually octahedrons) had a relationship equivalent to the world population, with the differences between them being about the ratio of men to women in the world.

It really does not say that much at all, until I began to incorporate gates into the structure. The Revelation description accounts for gates and without them the city has no means for anyone to enter. Think of it as a pure city, but it might as well be a wasteland if no one can enter and see its glory. Therefore, I began work on the gates and used a base tetrahedron of 144 units in height as a block thickness as described as the wall thickness. What I found was that the gates have a combined total of ~6.9 billion blocks (between the 12 gates). The gates have exactly 24000 courses of blocks.

Here is an image of the basic structure:

I am still working on the math to account for all the relationships of the total blocks for each wall, corner, and gates. The main problem I am working on is to account for if the thickness of the wall of 144 cubits is a reference or should be included in some sort of overlap at the corners of the gates. Sorry I cannot just belch out anything right now, but until I prove to myself that the model works and doesn't disagree with the Revelation description, then I can't provide more details.

I will say that noting the above image, that the total blocks making the outside of the city(red) is also ~6.9 billion. I think what the model is saying is that at a given point in time (roughly between 2011-12 by population figures), when the population reaches this amount, then the New Jerusalem is complete. As for the names of the 12 tribes of Israel written on the gates; by this model it is so exactly twice over. In fact the total courses for the gates are 24000, which is 166 2/3rd base units per side of each gate. If you multiply that by the number of gates it is 2000 times. 2000 X 144 = 288000. I think what it is saying is that no one can enter and exit the city through different gates and not see all the names of the 144000. It is possible to enter it and see 72000 unique blocks making the gate, but when you leave, you must leave through one of the other 11 gates and therefore have to see the other 72000.

****A note for the naysayers. Before you argue with me that the city is a square, make sure you know this is a 3D model and in a virtual space, therefore the above image has 1 great wall, 12 walls, 12 foundations, 12 gates, and 4 quadrants depending on which direction you look at it.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by ben91069]

[edit on 16-9-2006 by ben91069]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

jesus is god in the flesh.

I disagree. This statement makes the person stating it an Idolater, and more importantly tries to Idolize Jesus. There was only 1 foolish enough to attempt to be God, that one is Beelzebub, and we know what happened to him.

Did Jesus ever say "I am God, worship me as such." ??

Show me the quote, your motivation could be knowing that if you found it and posted it, you'd be de-Christianizing me, lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I always thought of it a cube seen picture as such. Read it in Revelations I guess its it sounds open what shape it could be. Don't forget the Adamites and Noah’s children would have passed on secret Knowledge like the constellations being God's plan symbolised and other hidden secrets. Which in turn helped them to pass on to the Egyptians to gain their freedoms when in captivity. Yes one can say vice versa but if God gave this knowledge to the Adamites then its surprising how advanced the great Pyramids are for its time. Some say Alien contact but why not just God's knowledge to help man spread across the Globe and with that the Knowledge was corrupted and the Egyptians cease to exist as a people today as the out come

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join