It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can any single detail be traced to a source?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Simple enough; Can any one detail about aliens and UFO's be attributed to a single source? Here on ATS, we seem to be able to describe a reptilian down to it's eye color without actually knowing where that information came from.

My question is not aimed at the everyday "abductee." I want to know who was the first unlucky person(s) to cross paths with the Reptilians, or have their anus violated by the Grays. There are so many ideas and images of other "known" races yet where in the bloody blue hell did it come from. For all we know, everything we believe could just be some 12 year old's over active imagination in conmjunction with his mom's AOL account with a bit of smooth typing thrown in the mix.

...and who in their right mind can seriously argue in an ATS thread about how a UFO propulsion system works or why a video is fake because "UFO's don't make that kind of noise?"

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Abduction like tales are quite common throught the world. There is no single source. Thats whats compelling. people from everywhere unrelated to one another from distant corners of the globe are reporting similar things.

That suggests similar experiences.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
More indepth information can be found on Earthfiles.com. It's not free but those who seek answers without having to read through books and books and more books of half false/half maybe real incidents and reports -- Earthfiles.com is the place to get a big start. I'm not promoting Earthfiles. But I'm suggesting earthfiles as a great place to read up on craft, metalsamples, Reptilian incidents and the like of the non-believed account of Dan Burisch, etc..

Dallas

join