It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stand Up if you hate Man U

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Its understandable to feel superior when I support the greatest football team the world has ever seen, all others can only wish to acheive such lofty heights.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Its understandable to feel superior when I support the greatest football team the world has ever seen, all others can only wish to acheive such lofty heights.

:shk:

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Man U 2 Liverpool 0

Once again the mighty red devils have crushed those who seek to take their crown.
All those who are unworthy will fall before the righteous ones.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
All rise for the mighty MUFC!

liverpool.......SWEET FA!

MANCHESTER UNITED 2!!!!

sorry...i cant hear you singing now!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom

In theory, thats Rangers cause they have won the most trophies then any other team

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Liverpool!

I have to work with 2 who are ardent Liverpool supporters and they continually
me off for supporting Chelsea.

But to all you Man U supporters................................................................... we ALL
to your goal difference!

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
To all our Man U supporters I say:

You're Not Singing Anymore!.

I thought it'd got a wee bit too quiet on this thread and last night's result against the lowly Essex Boys - sorry, i can't bring myself to utter their name, must be galling.

Imagine it.

The so called biggest and best supported club in the world, the crem de la crem of the Premiership being humbled by the team ranked worst in the Football League, you know, the ones who're propping up the rest of the League.

And before anybody starts slagging off my beloved Chelsea and the loss of our 19 year recond against the Chickens of 6 Point Lane, I would love to be an Eastender and Hammers fan but Claret and Blue don't suit my complexion.

Well done to Alun and the boys for giving those strutting Gooners and
good kick up the arse but watch out Mr Wenger. Any more histrionics and Mr Pardew will put one on ya!
Classic!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Fritz, you know as well as I do that Sir Fergie told the players to lose the carling cup tie because he's sick of the sight of it, and the players don't like having to drink Carling after winning the Final all the time.

It's a welcome break now, top of the league, still in the Champions league but no carling cup matches clogging up the system. Yeah, just kidding, gutting to lose and go out, but there are positives. Liverpool should really go for it now, after all the Premierships out of reach again this year

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
Fritz, you know as well as I do that Sir Fergie told the players to lose the carling cup tie because he's sick of the sight of it, and the players don't like having to drink Carling after winning the Final all the time.

It's a welcome break now, top of the league, still in the Champions league but no carling cup matches clogging up the system. Yeah, just kidding, gutting to lose and go out, but there are positives. Liverpool should really go for it now, after all the Premierships out of reach again this year

UM.. it's just november mate you haven't won the premiership yet. Also if you think you can win the champions league you're crazy. I think chelsea will win the league and I pick lyon or real madrid or us(liverpool) to win the champions league so that leaves just the fa cup for you(maybe)

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok, i think the hate of MAN U is going a little far to compare it to the way Jesus does something, come on, im a fan of soccer, Saying a good team like MAN U with great players is terrible and should die (ect) is just stupid, its not about which team is better, its about the love of soccer itself. *puts on flame retardant suit*

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You do not understand the history, etc. You call football soccer and rugby football LOL LMAO
You are not knowledgeable enough to participate in this discussion methinks.
Maybe "the google", can aid you.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Is there any truth to the rumor I heard about Adu possibly getting a transfer to Man U?

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Your stupid by making an assumption that since I'm American , somehow I don't watch soccer, and because of this im not "knowledgeable" enough to be in this conversation, I don't even like American Football (The reason why im calling it this is because I don't know what to call it) Manchester is a good team, just like Chelsae, Inter, ect. They have very good players. I don't see why your calling me stupid, if you feel like "some" of us aren't "knowledgeable" to be in this conversation, last time I checked, this is a public forum in a way and the thread isn't in a private section. Maybe you could add whoever the heck you want to argue with on msn so the "knowledgeable" people can argue about how Manchester is a good for nothing team.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I heard that Adu is training with Manchester so idk, would be a great idea, I would pass on the MLS any day for a European league. Btw what I posted above means no offense to anyone at all.
much

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Guys if you want to discuss the Rags then start your own thread - this is for people who hate Man U with a deep burning flame (and the odd deluded glory-hunter who wants to justify their smug attitude & institutionalised cheating).

I could care less who they sign - they're all just targets in red shirts IMO.

When Southend turned them over in the mickey mouse cup ('76 apart) the other week most of the UK footie fans smiled to themselves. They may be liked in Malaysia etc but in the UK more hate 'em than like 'em.

CTID

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Strange, why dont you just turn to the dark side, its easier than feeling jealous and inadequate all the time.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
And its obvious from the number of negative replies you have had that everyone dose really LOVE our RED DEVILS, why dont you just come out of the closet, we will take you in you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
LOL

Rather be dead than red - as we say.

Support a team that play silky football and win things? Where's the fun in that?

Nah I'll play the cards I was dealt.

Derby match soon!, looking forward to making Sir Spitalot go even redder

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
MAN WHO????

Ohh Yeahhh.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join