It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 inside job on cbc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
CBS is airing a specail on weather the US government is involved. they've only previewed it so far, but it will be on shortly

[edit on 3-9-2006 by tom goose]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
CBC or CBS?

I know the CBC will be airing The Secret History of 9/11 and 9/11: Toxic Legacy.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
CBC does not say to much the progam will air Sunday Sept. 10 8pm est

THE SECRET HISTORY OF 9/11 - Sunday at 7pm

www.cbc.ca...

www.cbc.ca/television/images/daily_images/daily_small/docs_secrethistory.jpg

The dramatic, minute-by minute account of the biggest terrorist crime in history - revealing intrigue, desperate pursuit, and chaos in the highest reaches of power. See a video excerpt.

And I thought I would throw this in as well

Media Disinformation on 911: Anatomy of a Hatchet Job: CBC Radio’s
“The Current” and Scholars for 9/11 Truth

by Prof. Michael Keefer
August 29, 2006
globalresearch.ca...

Most of us, I would guess, are well aware of the constructed nature of the news and news commentaries fed to us daily by the corporate or “mainstream” media. We’re not surprised to find, in those cases where we have managed to obtain independent knowledge of a subject, that mainstream news stories are often only tenuously connected to what appears to have been the actual series of events. And we’re coming to expect, on the part of the people who construct these news stories and tell us how to interpret them, an increasingly slender respect for such archaic notions as truth, rudimentary ethics, and intellectual integrity.

As Arundhati Roy puts it, “In the ‘free’ market, free speech has become a commodity like everything else—justice, human rights, drinking water, clean air. It’s available only to those who can afford it. And naturally, those who can afford it use free speech to manufacture the kind of product, confect the kind of public opinion, that best suits their purpose.”1
Snip~~
CBC Radio’s “The Current”

When I learned on August 17, 2006 that “The Current,” CBC Radio’s leading weekday public affairs program, intended to devote a major part of its time on the following day to “conspiracy theory” and the Scholars for 9/11 Truth, I emailed Anna Maria Tremonti, the program’s host. Indicating my own awareness of “the converging conclusions both of many citizen-activists and of researchers from disciplines including mechanical engineering, physics, philosophy, and economics that the attacks of 9/11 were an inside job,” I expressed hope that the program “[would] be treating scholarly investigative research into this subject with the seriousness it deserves.”

~~
By way of coda…

Thinking on the evening of August 18 that my correspondence with “The Current” might be of interest to James Fetzer and Steven Jones, I forwarded them a copy of it—and heard back from Professor Fetzer almost at once.

“This is very interesting,” he wrote. “‘The Current’ interviewed me (taped in advance) on Wednesday, 2 August”—for a program that “was supposed to be broadcast on Friday, 4 August, but was ‘bumped’ because of the new ‘terrorist ring’ break-up. I was told they would reschedule and let me know when it would run.”

[edit on 3/9/2006 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
well i just spent an hour watching the passionate eye on cbc, which was a special on the death of Diana (i'm suprised on how many people thought she was murdered) thinking the story they advertised would be on next. I dont know if the channel got changed or if it was a preview for some other night. was this already aired?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
oh... next sunday... my bad, thanks sauron

second line

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
sorry yes I believe it did air. I check the program schedule for the 10 and for 8pm it says to be announced, so I think it's next week.
And the link above has aired.
Sorry

new topics

top topics

join