It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 5 Years on, the next attack *Imminent* Warning signs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The latest developments in Al Quedas plans to attack the USA are disturbing to say the least.

First a bit of background.

Afghanistan 2001 TORA BORA region.
Osama retreats to the Tora Bora region pursued mainly by Afghanistan troops assisted by about 50/60 US speical forces. While hiding in this region Osama apologises to the Taliban and Al Queda because of the position he has put them in.B-52 Bombs rain down on the Tora Bora and certain members of Al Quaeda are demoralised as they believe there should have been a warning issued to the non believers (USA) to convert to ISLAM before the attacks took place.Some of the leaders of Al Queda believe 9/11 is a great victory yet at the same time a strategic nightmare. (source CNN Documentery "In the footsteps of Bin Laden")

For the next attack on the USA to be accepted by many of Al Queda Osama must seek approval from a religeous scholar and next time give the US prior warning to change their ways (convert to Islam) for it to be a legitamet "HOLY WAR" attack.

Apparently Osama asked for and recieved the clarication of an unnamed Saudi cleric as discussed in a previous ATS thread here.
Bin Laden gets the ok to kill up to 10 million

Now onto the warnings that are needed.
As you are no doubt aware a video calling for the US to convert to Islam has surfaced.

On it Azzam the American (Adam Gadahn) and Al-Zawahiri offer the opputunity for Americans to change their ways.The tape is also thought to be recent as it has reference to the recent battles in Lebanon in it.

Azzam the American

This tape surfaced around Thursday evening I believe and could be the warning required for an attack to be considered legitimate by Al Queda members.

ATSNN topic on video warnings here

ATSNN

So we have a 5 year gap on attacks on US soil,The backing by a cleric and now the warning,whether you believe Osama is alive or not ,and even if you doubt the existence of Al queda as a force,that is not the point.

My point is do these events not point to an immenent attack on the US and If so let's hope it can be stopped as the signs are there for all to see.

EDIT Title

[edit on 3/9/2006 by kuhl]

Mod Edit: CAP in title

[edit on 3-9-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Oddly enough I had the same thought when I saw the video. Right away the issue about giving us an opportunity to convert came to mind. Now the question is, how long do they give us and how will they know if we have or haven't and in what measure? Do we all just yell "F-U" at a certain time and see what they do?

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
Oddly enough I had the same thought when I saw the video. Right away the issue about giving us an opportunity to convert came to mind. Now the question is, how long do they give us and how will they know if we have or haven't and in what measure? Do we all just yell "F-U" at a certain time and see what they do?

Well everyone knows the U.S. isn't going to convert to Islam enmass.....So I fear It is a matter of sooner rather than later now the warning has been issued.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Good bit of research there. If Osama asked us all to convert, which should mean that an attack is imminent.. we are well over due for one anyways being 5 years since 9/11. Even if you think the government was behind it, when you see Bush struggling in the polls right around now would be a perfect time for an attack.

10million people though? Even if Osama had nuclear capabilities it would take a lot of nukes to kill about 10 million people. Even placed in downtown LA wouldn't kill a million people... though imagine the implications it would involve.. it would make our reaction to 9/11 look like child play, it would lead to the ethnic cleansing of Arabs in America, it would lead to all out war on the middle east.. What in the world would Mr. Osama have to gain from killing so many people, that is what makes me wonder if it really is Osama pulling the strings here.. what is there to gain..

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for your views Rockpuck very interesting.I agree personally I don't think the attack will be nuclear but it may be bigger than 9/11 If they manage to pull it off.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/9/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Very exciting days we live in.

Mankind is basically waiting for an event to happen to change the course of our lives.

IF another attack happens, you better believe the current world political situation will erupt on every corner of the globe.

The finanical, oil barron, coprotate way of life we have adopted will be destroyed.
Thankfully.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
See how deep THE BIG LIE really goes...

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I too saw the CNN special, then upon hearing about the new tape and the request to convert thought about how it all loops together.

I think something big is in the works. Just a weird gut feeling.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Thanks for your opinions guys,Sr Wing Commander I feel the same,I just hope we're wrong or that it is stopped.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sr Wing Commander
... the new tape and the request to convert ...

Actually it was a command to convert. - convert or die. And to make matters worse, a snot nosed punk-a$$ kid from California was involved in making the demands on America.

Excellent article -
www.homelandsecurityus.com...

www.jihadwatch.org...

I too think the demand to convert significant.

[edit on 9/4/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I'm sure I don't need to say it, but the 9-11 anniversary is only days away and all these signs point to a very real chance of a repeat event. Nuclear attack? Possible but let's hope not.

I'm going with a "thwarted at the last minute" scenario that will make the Bush admin look good and justify all this wiretapping and snooping on the public, just before the mid-term elections.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
]

Actually it was a command to convert. - convert or die. And to make matters worse, a snot nosed punk-a$$ kid from California was involved in making the demands on America.

Yes a demand to convert that we all know will not happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Pretty redicolous demand on Uncle Bin's part. I would think there is as much chance of every American converting to fanatical Islam as there is of fanatical Muslims all converting to Christianity.
How would Osama know even IF you all converted? I don't think he'd get a plane over there to inspect you all.

And i agree with mythatsabigprobe, if it is a govt' conspiracy then a "caught red handed" act would look very nice for Bush.

As i said, bloody redicolous damand.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad Larkin
Pretty redicolous demand on Uncle Bin's part. I don't think he'd get a plane over there to inspect you all.

He's your uncle??????
I don't think he'd get on aplane to the U.S. either,not unless it was a military plane and he was in custody.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Fogive me if I am mistaken, but I believe that Azaam the American has issued this statement regarding converting Americans to Islam before this tape as well. Am I wrong?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by TruthWithin]

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWithin
Fogive me if I am mistaken, but I believe that Azaam the American has issued this statement regarding converting Americans to Islam before this tape as well. Am I wrong?

[edit on 5-9-2006 by TruthWithin]

I have not heard of this ,did he do it on a tape or was it a press release or just a rumour?

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The last thing Republicans and Bush want is another terrorist attack before November elections. Their whole basis for getting reelected is how they have prevented home terror attacks and homeland security. A large terrorist attack would destroy that.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I'm sure I don't need to say it, but the 9-11 anniversary is only days away and all these signs point to a very real chance of a repeat event. Nuclear attack? Possible but let's hope not.

Repeat event? Likely, but I wouldn't venture a guess as to when. Near Election Day seems as likely as any other time, to me.

Nuclear? Not likely. Too complicated, too many variables to risk, especially if it is in any way an "inside job" (US).

If the US is attacked again, on a par with the scale of 9/11, I'd expect a train-borne chemical attack on one or more major cities.

Given the hazardous, even deadly, materials transported through the heart of some of our largest cities by train, given the predictability of those shipments and their accessabilty to tampering, I'm amazed nothing has happened yet.

As with the hijackers of 9/11, learning to run a train is made simple by the commercial availibilty of detailed computer simulation games. And there are no Air Marshalls aboard freight trains!

Model train enthusiasts across the country have faithfully recreated routes and terrain, to scale, of virtually every mile of track laid across the Nation; perfect for determining assault points. Take your digital camera to the next model train show and plot your strategies. Remember, it's all to scale!

Butane, Propane, Chlorine, Flourene, Anhydrous Ammonia, liquid oxygen, Nitric, Sulfuric and Hydrochloric Acids all there on the hoof, clearly labeled on the very cars themselves, if you can read the codes (just study up on haz-mat procedures).

Heck, you don't even need to be suicidal, Allah be Praised! Just slap an explosive package on the appropriate tank car and let a cheap GPS device trigger the detonation. Who's going to check every square inch of a two mile long freight train?

BOO!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Slightly off topic but I think OBL days as a free man are numbered. Pakistan just announced that it was pulling it's troops from the region where OBL is supposedly hiding, they have proclaimed he is free to live there as a "peaceful person." At first I was outraged but now I'm thinking Pakistan did us a huge favor because:
1. They basically admitted his location.
2. They got their guys out of the way so our guys can move in.

This may be happening because of:
1. The elections are coming and wouldn't OBL's head mounted over the fireplace mantel in the oval office look nice?
2. Perhaps we got wind of a huge attack, threatened Pakistan to get out of the way, and are hoping to disrupt said attack?

Anyway I agree something is in the air, and having vivid memories of how 9/11 played out in my life I am not looking forward to another attack. I am ready though, prepped with food and water etc...yes, I do prep and I have already been told I'm stupid to do it by people on this site, so please don't go there again!

posted on Sep, 6 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Guess I'll run right out to Wal-Mart and get a copy of the Kuran and a towel to put around my head......I'm "Really" scared now!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT

top topics

<<   2 >>

join