It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who benefits from JFK's Death?????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
This seems to be where all the answers should come from, who benefits from Kennedys offing. There were a lot of people who either made millions after his death or gained power & future power. This may have been the question that was asked on the movie "JFK". But everyone go back and see who is to benefit from Kennedys removal. See who made their fortunes and gained their power. Please submit your theories.

I will start.
Richard M. Nixon - Someone wanted Nixon to be president pretty bad, with Kennedy's removal he would see his time as president. If Kennedy lives and stays in office, his brother Bobby would have been the next in line for president, which leads to Bobby Kennedys assasination later. Dick Nixon was supposed to have been president in 1960, but was possibly "stolen" by the Kennedys. So Nixon had a lot to gain from the presidents death and Bobby's. Finally, in 1968 he becomes what he always wanted or what someone wanted for him.
Richard Nixon did say to his chief of Shaff, Bob Haldeman, during the Water Gate case that he had decided to have the CIA tell the FBI to, in Haldeman’s words, “Stay the hell out of this.” Nixon suggested that the CIA say that “the problem is that this will open the whole, the whole Bay of Pigs thing, and the President just feels that, ah, without going into the details -- don’t, don’t lie to them to the extent to say no involvement, but just say this is a comedy of errors, without getting into it, the President believes that it is going to open the whole Bay of Pigs thing up again. Haldeman believed that the "whole Bay of Pigs thing' referred to John F. Kennedy assasination. Haldemans book, The Ends of Power.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The obvious choice is Lyndon Johnson. He became president within hours of JFK's assasination. Another choice, and one of growing popularity here at ATS is the banking establishment (Federal Reserve). JFK had earlier in the year signed an executive order that was intended to take currency control out of the hands of the greed driven bankers.

The one thing about the whole JFK deal is that everyone that has been mentioned as being involved is believable. From Cuba to the Mob; they are all very feasible scenarios.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Israel. JFK was putting pressure on them regarding their nuclear arsenal. Look into the story about the Israelian prisonner who told the world about Israel's Nuclear Weapons and he was imprisoned by secret court for 18 years. A 50 year old couple is adopting him in the states when he comes out.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Israel, I never put in as one of the theories on JFK's assasination. But his brother Bobby Kennedy was killed by a crazed Israeli. Surhan Surhan, i believe, thought that kennedy was against the Israeli movement. But i don't know about Israel so much, another country killing our president and nothing done about it, i kinda doubt. But Israel does have a odd control over the USA, why? I do not know. I don't think the USA has benefited from Israel as much as Israel has benefited from the USA. But that is a different topic.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by BartIV]

[edit on 28-8-2006 by BartIV]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
video.google.com...

George Herbert Walker Bush killed JFK. LBJ is certainly part of the conspiracy. At the end of his life, LBJ got crazy and paranoid of people waxing him. He had a conscience and was afraid of those that he helped to killed JFK.

The Bushes are in Skull and Bones. George HW and George W are both in the Bohemian Club. The Bushes are agents - they are not that powerful - and not the core of a global New World Order conspiracy.

Operation Mongoose was to pull the Soviet Union into a war. JFK wanted no war with the Soviets. JFK even phoned Moscow to tell them to back down, because there's a coup under his command. Khrushchev believed him and backed down. That could have been WWIII.

War is profitable for the bankers. Nothing drives up more debt than war. Who benefit the most? The international bankers, Rothschild, Rockefellers, Warburgs, Morgans, that own these super-banks.

JFK was killed because he stood in their way. JFK was a great leader. They killed our leader. One of the mechanism these international bankers enslave us is the Federal Reserve System (Federal Reserve Act 1913). JFK wanted to destroy their lifeblood. Abraham Lincoln fought against them. James Garfield tried too and was killed.

They want to create a single world currency, a debt-based money system. They want to enslave us all. They will need a new world government to do it.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by tazadar]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
First the illuminati...for the future interests of the vietnam war which he was against...so to say the Bush clan.

then the mob, he was getting a pain in the neck for them...

then might be israel also...but as the top masons are part of b'nai b'rith...is that really surprising.

hope this contributes modestly to your quest.

start getting some bullions in your house before it bursts.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dont forget the CIA also gained from JFK's death, iirc he had not long signed an order that would "smash" the cia when he was assasinated, and i believe this order was reversed by LBJ when he was made president?

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
absolutely solidshot, this is even more truth about the CIA that Mr bush senior was the director at that time...no surprise that any opponent to the vietnam war who was signed by lindon B. Johnson on the flight just after the daeth of JFK.

Do you really think they won t go in iran??? i just wonder how many reserve officers and soldiers from the US are reading this.

war brings nothing good...excepts for real estate developers, smuglers, arm dealers and of course oil magnates...

thank to ATS i am reading the mind control experiments of the CIA in canada, this is SOOOOOOOOO interessting.

new topics

top topics

join