It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

astronaut says"alien space craft under observation" ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Astronauts says spacecraft under onservation

On March 13th, 1989, Donald Ratsch (an American member of a radio club that monitors all of NASA's space travel transmissions) was recording communications from the shuttle Discovery. He picked the right time to record, because he got this astronaut transmission: "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the Alien spacecraft under observance."

it kind of sounds like to me, i mean i cant actually prove its a astronaut so.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Found this link with an audio file.

Its about halfway down under United States Astronauts.

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Mission Highlights www.nasa.gov...

The primary payload, Tracking and Data Relay Satellite-4 (TDRS-4) which was attached to an Inertial Upper Stage (IUS), became the third TDRS to be deployed. After deployment, the IUS propelled the satellite to a geosynchronous orbit. Secondary payloads: Orbiter Experiments Autonomous Supporting Instrumentation System-1 (OASIS-1); Space Station Heat Pipe Advanced Radiator Experiment (SHARE); Protein Crystal Growth (PCG); Chromosomes and Plant Cell Division (CHROMEX); two Shuttle Student Involvement Program (SSIP) experiments; and Air Force experiment using orbiter as calibration target for ground-based experiment for Air Force Maui Optical Site (AMOS) in Hawaii. Crew also photographed Earth with a hand-held IMAX camera.

Interestingly enough there was also a major solar storm that occured on the same day. I wonder if this had anything to do with the "Sighting"

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I definatel sounds like it says "Houston this is Discovery, we still have the Alien spacecraft under observance."

It's a shame we don't actually know which mission it's from,although the link says
March 13 1989.

Nice find DALAIR maybe one day It will be verified,then who knows what truths may arise.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
Mission Highlights www.nasa.gov...

The primary payload, Tracking and Data Relay Satellite-4 (TDRS-4) which was attached to an Inertial Upper Stage (IUS), became the third TDRS to be deployed. After deployment, the IUS propelled the satellite to a geosynchronous orbit. Secondary payloads: Orbiter Experiments Autonomous Supporting Instrumentation System-1 (OASIS-1); Space Station Heat Pipe Advanced Radiator Experiment (SHARE); Protein Crystal Growth (PCG); Chromosomes and Plant Cell Division (CHROMEX); two Shuttle Student Involvement Program (SSIP) experiments; and Air Force experiment using orbiter as calibration target for ground-based experiment for Air Force Maui Optical Site (AMOS) in Hawaii. Crew also photographed Earth with a hand-held IMAX camera.

Interestingly enough there was also a major solar storm that occured on the same day. I wonder if this had anything to do with the "Sighting"

This certainly looks like the mission mentioned in DALAIRS source,here is some more info

souce NASA
STS-29

Mission: TDRS-D
Space Shuttle: Discovery
Launch Pad: 39B
Launch Weight: 256,357 pounds
Launched: March 13, 1989, 9:57:00 a.m. EST
Landing Site: Edwards Air Force Base, Calif.
Landing: March 18, 1989, 6:35:51 a.m. PST
Landing Weight: 194,789 pounds
Runway: 22
Rollout Distance: 9,339 feet
Rollout Time: 53 seconds
Revolution: 80
Mission Duration: 4 days, 23 hours, 38 minutes, 52 seconds
Returned to KSC: December 13, 1988
Orbit Altitude: 184 nautical miles
Orbit Inclination: 28.5 degrees
Miles Traveled: 2 million

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This certainly looks like the mission mentioned in DALAIRS source,here is some more info

It was the only mission that it could be, a simple x reference of dates would show you that

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
well i guess its time to send another letter to nasa

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger

It was the only mission that it could be, a simple x reference of dates would show you that

I apoloagise for my being soooo inferior to your superiority.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Thank you!

I've been trying to remember this one for ages...!!! Couldn't remember the mission, so not much to go on...thanks!

Excellent find!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I did a thread on exactly the same thing, with most people denying they heard the same thing, if it helps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
yeah they talked about this in that recent "UFO Files" ep on history channel. i think they went through the mission number and everything.

they said after she stated the infamous sentence, the transmission went "dead" -- as in, went to a secure channel.

jra

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I couldn't make out all of it, but to me is sounded like "orbitter spacecraft" or "orbitting spacecraft", the rest I couldn't really make out too well. I read up on the STS-29 mission and found this stuff which I notice Perfect stranger also posted.

STS-29

Primary payload, Tracking and Data Relay Satellite-4 (TDRS-4) attached to an Inertial Upper Stage (IUS), became third TDRS deployed. After deployment, IUS propelled satellite to geosynchronous orbit. Secondary payloads: Orbiter Experiments Autonomous Supporting Instrumentation System-1 (OASIS-1); Space Station Heat Pipe Advanced Radiator Experiment (SHARE); Protein Crystal Growth (PCG); Chromosomes and Plant Cell Division (CHROMEX); two Shuttle Student Involvement Program (SSIP) experiments; and Air Force experiment using orbiter as calibration target for ground-based experiment for Air Force Maui Optical Site (AMOS) in Hawaii. Crew also photographed Earth with hand held IMAX camera.

So now I'm sure they said something like "orbitter spacecraft". It seems to make sense with what was going on durring that mission.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by jra]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Can anyone try to get a clearer audio clip by running it through an equalizer?

Is there a DJ in the house ?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
He clearly says "alien".

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I believe the speaker's name is Col. John Blaha:
www.jsc.nasa.gov...

This audio has been out there for a very long time, and if I remember correctly he was said to be referring to Russians. Whether thats true or not I really dont know.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I listened to the Neil Armstrong transmission.

What was it he saw?

He sounds baffeled by what is in front of him doesn't he?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I heard about this several years ago and heard the audio of it on a video tape documentary on UFO's that I purchased. The video tape doesn't work anymore but I think I know where you can still get copies of it if anyone is interested. Anyway if I remember right, as stated on the documentary, every manned mission to the moon has had sightings of UFO's. And if I also remember right every shuttle mission has had sightings of UFO's and/or UFO's following the U.S. spacecrafts. They also filmed the UFO's.

What's a really weird thing they said on the tape that happened on a manned trip to the moon. The astronauts either sent back or told it after they returned to the earth. When they were on the moon and doing their experiments and exploring they could see that they were being watched by "aliens" who were on the moon at the same time.

Also on the tape it talked about that on a Soviet Union/Russian orbital mission they were also followed by a UFO. The cosmonauts taped the object following them. It is supposed to be the best film of a UFO ever taken. Also if I remember right the Russians have shared this tape with the U.S. government, although it has never been made public anywhere.

I can't remember anything else that sticks out.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
no no one

i think ive changed my mine.
i put my ear right next to my laptop speaker. an sure enough her says orbital, but i guts if i told you he said orangey or something somebody would hear that also

listen to it think orbital real loud an your probably change your mind

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I turned it as loud as it can possibly get, the sound waves were puncturing my ear drums... he's still saying alien.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It sounds like he's saying Alien but it could be something else. And I don't even think he's saying "under observance" at the end...sounds like something completely different. Analyzing that sound clip isn't going to help anything, but if the guy who is on that tape came forward publicly or something...then that would make a difference...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join