It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Intersecting Facts and Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a GREAT paper by one joseph firmage

in this .pdf i linke to, you can see a side by side comparison of the likelihood of facts being a 'coincidence', 'incompetence', or 'complicit'.

facts are presented, and then issued a 'suspicious', or 'plausible' or 'sensible' score in three different scenarios, ie. the official story is true, the official story is a cover-up of incompetency, or the official story is a complete lie to cover up the plans of an evil cabal.

i think this guy is a great thinker. if you disagree with any one of his facts, there are still a heapload of others that are rock solid, all documented and referenced.

it's 29 pages, so don't expect a 'push button instant gratification' speed on getting through it. you have to actually think and work your gray matter.

i hope this paper gets LOTS of attention.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm reading through it now, I don't really understand the graph, but the rest of it so far looks pretty tight, and inclusive. It's been five years billybob, and despite mountains of evidence that there is AT LEAST something fishy with the Official Story of the events on 9-11, people still are sitting on their collective arses.
It's totally unrelated, but just to give you an idea of the mentality we're preaching to, during the last 'elections', my daughter went to church with a friend of hers and came home and proceeded to tell me that she had heard some older ladies talking about how horrible it was that John Kerry had eaten babies. Crazy how it works.

Watch this video billybob...
www.videosift.com...
That is why they won't listen, they literally can't.

Have you seen this? If not, pop some popcorn or something and prepare yourself...
video.google.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Completely remove my previouse comments due to my own stupidity....

Do watch this video. Its awesome.

Very sorry for the edit...

[edit on 28-8-2006 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Very interesting about the Pakistani involvement, i think that is what we should be looking into as they are much more vunerable, hopefully if there is a democratic coup there, some evidence may turn up about there secret services involvment in all of this.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
twitchy,

The hollow head thing was interesting. In the early 90's I went through a short training class (when Deming's 14 points were all the rave) and in it had an exercise about breaking paradigms. A series of slides were shown with playing cards on them and we were to write down each card we saw. The slides first flashed by quickly and then began to slow down, so we saw all the cards more than once, and for longer periods of time. There were approximately 100-150 people in the class with me. It was not until the instructor asked "which card was not correct?" and then went back through the slides that anyone noticed that the Queen of Spades was actually a black Queen of Hearts. Every single person in that class had written down Queen of Spades, because there is no such thing as a black Queen of Hearts. The mind rejected data that violated a learned paradigm.

And the scary part about this human behavior is that you inherently can't tell when your mind is doing it. It's happening (as the man said in the hollow head example) from the top down - subconsciously, involuntarily. I think that's why there are strength in numbers when looking and listening to data - because just maybe you'll incorporate a viewpoint of some one who has a different set of paradigms, and therefore an entirely different blindspot so that once the different viewpoints come together, they make a complete picture.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
hey ya,hey yeah, twitchy. great metaphor,and great met-a-phor (for 'marathon' fans).

two lines, makesfor a not a oneliner.

boy, people REALLY don't like thinking for themselves, anymore (present company excluded).

new topics

top topics

join