It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War on September 12, 2006 (Prediction)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Okay, now that we've lived through the holocaust that was Aug 22, 2006
it's time to move on to the next day of doom and despair. Enter The House of Yaweh. I don't know if I've ever heard of this "prophet" from Abilene Texas before, but he's telling it like it is. I wouldn't hold your breath. Personally I find his logic and reasoning to be a bit off. I don't get his claim that Israel has already gone through the 7 year peace period. I must have slept through that one.

You need to put this date on your bathroom mirror. You also need to make preparations for the dark days ahead, which will affect every person on earth.

Broadband users can see a video of this guy's prediction on YouTube Nuclear War Starts 9-12-2006

Also see the warning with 1970's special effects that shows us the devestating effects of nuclear war. ( Link ) What movie was this footage from?

[edit on 23-8-2006 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The movie was "The Day After". A made for TV movie......sooo don't forget to duck and cover

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So if I don't get taken out on August 25-26 nuclear attack on the United Nations, I just have to wait until September 12th.

Great!

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
well now it all makes sense. Some rogue nation will attack the UN on 8/25 or 8/26 and it will take till 9/12 for the US to respond with a nuke of our own. Of course the time in between will be used to debate and propose to Congress that Iran or Syria did it, burden on proof will be on us of course

oh boy...the next six years are sure going to be fun

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now hear this! On September 12, 2006 another prediction of doom will fall flat on its face and fail to materialize

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Man, talk about a flood of predictions.
Isreal has gone through the 7 year peace period...hmm...man, I was either drunk or asleep, maybe both, but I sure dont get his claim on that one.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Everyone of these predictions makes me so scared. Its almost as if no matter what its gonna happen. Not a matter of IF but When. Does anyone no of a good cave I could just go and live in and never come out.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
Everyone of these predictions makes me so scared. Its almost as if no matter what its gonna happen. Not a matter of IF but When. Does anyone no of a good cave I could just go and live in and never come out.

Don't feel to down their have been people predicting the end of the world throughout history and we're still here....I hope

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There should be a ban on these type of posts now. It is getting out of hand and aggravating.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I heard something like this weeks ago. I think that a nigerian sect was also thinking that a nuclear would occur in september, so they were going to hide in shelters. I know it's in Africa but i'm not sure which country...

They should stop coc aine.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkyWay
Now hear this! On September 12, 2006 another prediction of doom will fall flat on its face and fail to materialize

I like em, cause it gives me something new to laugh at every day. I mean seriously, it's like 2 new predictions on here every single week.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
There should be a ban on these type of posts now. It is getting out of hand and aggravating.

here here, It's not getting to be a joke, it is a joke and not a funny one, wise up people who make these posts.

I don't really understand why you would want to post anything like this now about a date in time.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You boobs!!!

The world ended Dec 31, 1999...you're not even alive...you're all dead...go to the light... stop hanging around in the abyss and head for the light.....

Stop replaying what trauma you went thru...its over and has been.....Go!!

Some avatars are alive and keep talking to one another....I am only an avatar, and i miss my dead owner...

My dead owner would never do this
or this
or this
or this

I have a life of my own- i survived.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Hmmm, this may be the first prediction on ATS to come true! Of course, if a nuke does go off, boy will his face be red. Quite literally in fact...

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Ok say it happens will you make a fuss about it to say look we were right?
Would you tell the journalists the papers etc..
After it happens where do you go with it?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
:yawn: another prediction of loom and doom, by the way this is going, someone is going to be bound to be right and they will suddenly be treated like the new messiah!

Must be a fad going around.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ah man, you guys and gals gota watch the one titled Here is to Setember 13. Appearantly someone did some reasearch into the guy who was claiming Sept 12 neculear war. Here his ebay user Id has elements of Al Quada, and he is trying to sell a tee shirt for 14 million dollars. Enough for a small neculear bomb? Maybe he will get his 14 mill on time to buy the bomb before Sept 12? ROLF. This is a riot.
You got to go and watch it.

Even so I believe it fairly well debunks him though.

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Should have known there was already a thread on this

That didn't take long....
Usually after a failed prediction (8/22) we have to wait a while before the next one. This time it's only a few weeks

Another video
www.youtube.com...

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry....

[edit on 24-8-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
...yaweh..

is that the dude that "Summons Ufo's?"
but on real live news tv, he wasn't able to supply?

Prophet Yaweh I think it is?

i'm not sure how i found out about him..and he's all only for black people in his group thingy..any other type of people can't join..

Prophet Yaweh, Seer of Yaweh..

ok..i just watched two seconds of the video..guess not..

damn whatever happened to prophet yaweh?

[edit on 24-8-2006 by chinabean]

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
No, this is a totally different guy. The UFO profit was based out of Nevada I believe. (I want to believe
) This newest threat is from a guy in Abilene Texas.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join