It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nicolas Tesla biggest IQ ever

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Dear ATS fellows,

first i am gripped to my computer just by reading the thread or high IQs people and it really feels so good to receive some wise words sometimes.

I just wanted to have the opinion of everybody over Nicolas Tesla biggest IQ ever. he is the "Mozart" of physics, personnally thinking that anybody can file 900 patent in a life time is something like the great wall in china...which i advise you to go and see...this is simply mind boggling.

so i am looking for your comments, please spare me the masonic "crap"...only really intelligent people on this thread thanks.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla was by far the most important man to have ever lived in modern times. It is a complete farce that 90% of his ideas and inventions have been utilised by the military and supressed from the public for the benefit of the defence force and major corporations.

What a pollution and war free world we could be living in if only his inventions and ideas had been broadly developed for the benefit of humanity and the planet.

May his soul rest in peace though I doubt that it would if he could see what has become of his ideas.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
"Heaven Sent" well perhaps a bit higher than that.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
you do have to wonder just how many of his ideas are being hidden from the general public, in the same way the vatican is reputed to still hold/hide numerous works belonging to da vinci, how many of tesla's works are being hidden?

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Tele- something. A particle beam weapon. Several militaries in the World have these now; they are akin to direct-fire lasers, with a substantial increase in excitement of emitted particles. Usually through the introduction of a rare-earth element combination (gemstones, I believe).

I was reading on Wikipedia that Hoover classified his work due to some type of death-ray.

It is interesting.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dear ATS members,

i am interested to study Tesla's works more indepth, anybody has a souve to get most of his works apart from the usual P2P methods?

cheers

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
i doubt that he had the highest iq EVER
but he was a freakin genius
and incredibly creative

also, the highest IQ ever simply means that you're good at IQ tests, not incredibly brilliant like tesla

i personally think that a person like tesla might not do too well on IQ tests, some of the smartest people i know do horribly on them

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Tesla was smart......... no doubt about that. But the highest IQ ever?

What is probably true however is that my IQ is way lower, after all I got baited into replying to a thread like this!!!!!!!

As for Tesla's work being "hidden" from public view, well thats mostly political and probably had zero to do with the actual content. Tesla made a lot of enemies in his day and that factored in as well as the fact that he was an imigrant and at the time of his death he had been aggressively marketing a "death ray" to the government. I don't defend the government and it's excessive secretiveness but however, a man with Tesla's mind and a drive to build devices with possible WMD implications might cause some to want to scrutinize his work.

One other point about Tesla, the line between brilliance and insanity is often a very fine one, and Tesla had some pretty wild ideas not just about physics. Tesla had obsessive compusive disorder and other disorders that at the time were not as well understood as today, so many people believed he was crazy.

Plus............. don't forget that he had some pretty wild (for the times) views on culture.

Queen Bees

THERE are the vast, desexualized armies of workers whose sole aim and happiness in life is hard work. It is the perfection of communism, of socialized, cooperative life wherein all things, including the young, are the property and concern of all.

Then there are the virgin bees, the princess bees, the females which are selected from the eggs of the queen when they are hatched and preserved in case an unfruitful queen should bring disappointment to the hive. And there are the male bees, few in number, unclean of habit, tolerated only because they are necessary to mate with the queen.

When the time is ripe for the queen to take her nuptial flight the male bees are drilled and regimented. The queen passes the drones which guard the gate of the hive, and the male bees follow her in rustling array. Strongest of all the inhabitants of the hive, more powerful than any of her subjects, the queen launches into the air, spiraling upward and upward, the male bees following. Some of the pursuers weaken and fail, drop out of the nuptial chase, but the queen wings higher and higher until a point is reached in the far ether where but one of the male bees remains. By the inflexible law of natural selection he is the strongest, and he mates with the queen. At the moment of marriage his body splits asunder and he perishes.

The queen returns to the hive, impregnated, carrying with her tens of thousands of eggs--a future city of bees, and then begins the cycle of reproduction, the concentration of the teeming life of the hive in unceasing work for the birth of a new generation.

Imagination falters at the prospect of human analogy to this mysterious and superbly dedicated civilization of the bee; but when we consider how the human instinct for race perpetuation dominates life in its normal and exaggerated and perverse manifestations, there is ironic justice in the possibility that this instinct, with the continuing intellectual advance of women, may be finally expressed after the manner of the bee, though it will take centuries to break down the habits and customs of peoples that bar the way to such a simiply and scientifically ordered civilization.

We have seen a beginning of this in the United States. In Wisconsin the sterilization of confirmed criminals and pre-marriage examination of males is required by law, while the doctrine of eugenics is now boldly preached where a few decades ago its advocacy was a statutory offense.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Even if every single conspiracy theory surrounding Tesla is false, his undisputed contributions to society make him one of the most important scientists to ever live. AC power, the transformer, the motor, and dozens of other inventions used every day by every single person reading this post, are amongst his achievements. He was definitely a smart guy, but whether or not he was the smartest ever is impossible to prove.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He was brilliant and obsessed.
As was said earlier, you can't judge a person's ability to create by his IQ test results. It is also interesting Tesla's supposed lack of interest in any kind of public ceremony. He appeared to be totally disinterested in recieving any recognition for his work, but simply kept producing.

Maybe he is like a ghost writer. Maybe he didn't exist but is instead a figure to hide alien technology recieved by humans.

I saw a picture of him, but who knows if it was really him!

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of books written about him and by him. I'm sure his later work is being suppressed but even some of his earlier work is not being utilized even though it could change the world as we know it.

The Coil. You can get the plans many places. It is the rosette stone to free energy. But why aren't we using it?

His magnifying transmitter (a Telsa Coil) if tuned to resonate with the Earth's ionosphere will produce much more current that what is put into the device. (i.e. free energy)
Why is no one using this?

To experiment with such things requires courage. After all you're dealing with millions of volt amps.

[edit on 27-10-2006 by TruthCanHurt]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
i fully agree on IQ tests and intelligent people, and the fact that they are not necessarily related...what i meant by this post is to drive attention on his works and his fabulous research.

concerning the non use of his inventions just imagine, we would not need oil and power plants to power anything, it would simply change the world as we know it.

greed is the answer.

thanks to ATS, i leant countless things and it should be compulsory at university.

this is funny to realise all people are fighting for alternative energies and climate change but tesla would have address that i think.

i think the truth is horrible enough to the extent of thinking that katrina and the asian tsunami was created artificially (i wonder who is on the board of those relief funds....hmmm)

i don t know if you can access this DVD freely in the US, but i saw recenlty an hilarious though interesting movie called interview with an alien...but let us come back to the topic

An I alone to think that we have not full and free access to science. alchemy for exemple? geomancy as it was practiced in on the middle ages by the companions to build cathedrales.

who on his right mind can tolerate the Haarp project on his native soil?

reactions welcome...why do think about creating a tesla society in ATS to discuss about him and others subjects with intelligence?

reactions welcome

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
What is most amazing about him is that he invented everything in his head. He could recall absolutely anything he invented in perfect detail, even decades later.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nikola Tesla's autobiography is available as a plaintext file from Project Gutenburg.
Tesla describes a condition, which was obviously synesthesia. (Well, its obvious to anyone who has synesthesia) One of the practical aspects of synesthesia, is that it cause the synesthete to memorize events in minute detail. It is very dificult to exlain to a non synesthete. Kind of on the order of describing the color "blue" to a person with congenital blindness. In some cases a synesthete can visualize and mentally model a machine or concept in such detail, that he can mentally manipulate the model in his "minds eye" jist like the physical equivalent.
A synesthete's brain is wired differently. As a result we think differently. We experience life differently. I.Q. tests do not measure intelligence. They measure responses to abstract problems. A Synesthete may look at a typical IQ test problem and simply see the answer as ovbious, without thinking about it.

BTW, I am a synesthete.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthCanHurt
I've been reading a lot of books written about him and by him...

Just out of curiousity, what has Tesla written? There are certainly many, many books written about him, but I am not aware of any books written by him, other than scientific papers that he published.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Tesla was a de facto Genuii I am assured that some deluded folk believe that he could also Time Travel and Astrally Project, and that he may have alliances with the Grey Aliens' and also the Illuminati, do you believe that, in fact do you believe any of the Hogwash that people spraed as in Muck.

His death was interesting and his secret's I think were hoarded by WestingHouse (Edison's Company) and passsed on to the Military alas, similar to Wilhelm Reich.

AC would not be there if it weren't for his psychick power's, he was a super clear super personality.

Edison stole his secret's, that's for sure. He had what we could call excellent Meme Recall, like Super Accelerated Learning's and Memory Enhacement's without taking the SMART DRUG'S.

Excellent.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
to be sincere i think that there is really one person that was on a level with Nikolas Tesla and that is Albert Einstein these two were just so far out there. recently in my honors world history class i learned that the FBI swooped in and confiscated Tesla diaries and inventions just as he died because he is so far out there. so really no one on this thread can comprehend what went through Einstein and Tesla minds. personally i think that they were rivals in their genius. for example their argument on ether

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I like to discus just what life could have been like if Tesla had his way. I would have loved to see a cost study of all this...

A full size Tesla coil powered by Searl generators....
Tesla found a way to fly around on a platform with no propeller powered by the coil. That is a city with floating flood lights in the movie Dune. Sound if liked, radar, weather studies, video, travel, etc.

The coil provides power to run EMF fields that when set at a corrected Hertz. Your cells divided nine times the first cell will not die. The earth change from Noah's flood changed the size of the earth and with the lost of half the oxygen and pressure resulted in the reduction of life from a 1,000 years to about 100. Fish etc. grow twice as fast in half the time to massive sizes.

Orgone could be used for to make rain if built in a dry place. The list of advances are interesting today.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by niklaus

I am intrigued by your gift. After a bit of research, I was wondering if you would answer a couple of questions?

What type of Synesthesia do you have?

How were you tested or diagnosed, (how would someone get tested etc..)?

If you feel it's too personal to discuss, I understand and apologize.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla (can we at least spell the man's name right?) was one of the most ingenuous inventors of history. But let's get one foot back into reality.

He no doubt did have a high IQ, but the largest in history? I don't think I can buy that. Tesla was a unique mixture of engineer and physicist. The physicist in him was vastly superior to Edison, who was purely an engineering mentality. He was still not at the level of Einstein or Hawkins oin theoretical physics, however.

To state that Mr. 'X' is the smartest person ever is ludicrous. There is no way to accurately indicate, either through a number on a test paper or through achievements, a singular measure of 'smartest'. We all have talents in different areas. The Rain Man has a memory that would put any of us to shame; he also is so severely retarded in other areas that he needs help to tie his shoes. So it is with any savant.

It strikes me that there is somehow a limit to what a human brain can handle. In some people, certain areas that have overdeveloped result in underdevelopment in others. Thus, the person who makes straight 'A's in school is typically socially slow. The popular kids tend to be less adept at theoretical and critical thinking. This simple principle leads to the conclusion that any attempt to place a person above any other is inherently flawed.

Tesla's inventions do still live with us today. It was Tesla who won out over Edison to make the electrical grid AC instead of DC, and that in itself led to a wider availability of electricity for appliances. DC voltage conversion is extremely difficult, while AC is relatively simple, meaning that 1)electrical power can be transmitted at higher voltages (and associated lower currents) leading to less loss during transmission, and 2)items which cannot handle household voltages can still draw power from the same grid, by the use of a simple transformer to change the voltage.

The ignition coil in an older automobile engine is a true Tesla coil. Even newer motors still use a modified version of this simple means of creating a spark.

The electric motor owes a tremendous debt in its design to Nikola Tesla's ideas.

Together with the likes of Marconi and Hertz, Tesla was responsible for much of the early work in radio wave transmission. Those same wave functions are at work today in cell phones, wireless Internet, satellite communication, and even in today's microchips where the high frequencies involved must be handled in such a way as to prevent interference between sections.

But highest score on a standardized test that wasn't even invented during his life? Nah, can't buy that.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join