It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Training Day Denzel vs Man on Fire Denzel!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Alright, one of the most philosophical questions ever. Who would win in an all out fight? Training Day Denzel Washington, or Man on Fire Denzel Washington?

My vote goes with Training Day Denzel Washington. Why? He was such a badass, he could whip the crap out of Man on Fire Denzel Washington.

Now. Cast your votes!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
MOF Denzel would whup TD Denzel so bad, he gonna wish he ain't nevva been whupped so bad. TD Denzel was gutless schemer and used others to do his dirty work, whereas MOF Denzel was a freekin one-man army.

Remember how TD Denzel left Hawke with the Mexican drug dealers to get rid of him? But when weedy trainee cop Hawke confronts him with a gun and on fair ground, he runs away like a little byatch.

MOF Denzel on the other hand, he tried to commit suicide and the bullet didn't work. He's so tough, he can't even kill himself!! And then in the end of the movie, even though he's been mortally wounded, he still goes and saves the little girl. Even when he's dead, he STILL CAN'T DIE until the job is done! And even then, he only died because HE WANTED TO.

No contest. MOF Denzel gives TD Denzel the chair.

[edit on 2006-8-5 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Just look at my sig. Besides, he let a rookie beat him up in TD. What a sucka!!!!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I say Man on Fire Denzel. I don't believe it would even be much of a close fight.

MOF Denzel is one Bad MOFo

Also I like how he has the calm crazy killer going for him. In TD he seems to be way too emotional which I feel would harm his chances even more

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thom the Barbarian
MOF Denzel is one Bad MOFo

Niiiice.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In TD, I liked when the Russians smoked Denzel, hehe

Welcome to treal tv, this is your host: thizzle waSHINGTON

top topics

join