It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th is the Day of the Great Sign according to Bible Code

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Today, August 4, 2006 is the day that a Sign is supposed to appear in the sky. This is one of the most specific prophecies that I have found in the Bible code. There can be no doubt about what is meant nor the date on which the event is to occur. For this reason I put considerable weight on this event as a means to determine the validity of the Bible code.

Unlike some of the other prophecies in the code, which leave room for questioning their precise meaning, such as prophecies about violence or judgements or disease outbreaks, this particular prophecy is very clear and, therefore, makes it easy for anyone to know if it is or is not truly fulfilled.

It is to take place TODAY. So there will be no need to waste time waiting, or counting down till the time arrives. We will know this day if it is true or not. And thus, we will be able to decide with certainty whether the Bible code merits further consideration or if it has no prophetic value.

Of course, if a "sign" does appear in the heavens, it should be witnessed by a vast number of people, and will probably create a great deal of amazement. There should be many reports in the news and probably SOME people will have video taped and photographed it. If this happens it will indicate that the other prophecies in the Bible code also stand a good chance of happening.

What this means is that, if we are shown that the Bible code is trustworthy, then we have a tool to foresee what is ahead in time for us. We will know what to prepare for. Some of those future events seem rather ominous indeed, but if we are forewarned we stand a better chance of surviving them by preparing as best we can.

So....watch the sky!

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
When a light appear in the sky, just a tip, duck and cover because it will be most likely a bomb.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
and the bible codes said that WWIII would begin August 3rd. This was the 7th guess which, according to the codes, was the correct guess.

the codes are a joke.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Vitchilo
It depends on the light. I don't see any reason to run and hide from the sun. However, any other lights I will observe closely to make sure they are what you say they. Just in case I'll keep the lid to my bunker open and hang close to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
and the bible codes said that WWIII would begin August 3rd. This was the 7th guess which, according to the codes, was the correct guess.

the codes are a joke.

I understand the skepticism. Especially with regard to the one about WWIII, but that is one of those predictions that are not SPECIFIC enough. The code mentions violence on the 3rd, not WWIII specifically. If it were clearly stated in the code -- WORLD WAR III -- then we could say with certainty that the code failed but it can't be determined so definitely because it is kind of vague. The one for today is not vague. I am very interested in this one exactly because it is so clear in its meaning, and because there is no need to wait another day to see if it will happen.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Here's a light in the sky for you but it appeared on the wrong day. By the way, has anyone heard anything else about this "fireball in the sky" , what was it?

www.local6.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow, two doomsdays in a row! This is more exiting than May!

Originally posted by SkyWay

The one for today is not vague. I am very interested in this one exactly because it is so clear in its meaning, and because there is no need to wait another day to see if it will happen.

Do you have a source for the 'code.' ?

Is it one of Sherry Shiner's or Exodus' ? Or something 'origional'?

And what exactly is 'predicted by the code' to happen today? Doomsday? Planet X? Nukes? WWIII?

[edit on 8/4/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by opinionsarefree
Here's a light in the sky for you but it appeared on the wrong day. By the way, has anyone heard anything else about this "fireball in the sky" , what was it?

www.local6.com...

Yeah. I saw that on the news. A spectacular sight indeed! But, fireballs are not too uncommon. The sign is supposed to be a singular event that will really astonish people. TODAY! Not tomorrow or the next day...today we will know.

Be back after lunch.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
skyway, the WWIII prediction was wrong over and over and this last one managed to come up with the lunacy of the code saying that the first 6 predictions would be wrong but the 7th was the one.

that's like me guessing your age and on the 7th try saying that the first 6 were intentionally wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
All evidence suggests that the best way to gurantee a prediction does not happen is to post it in this forum.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
pstiffy

I found this particular prophecy at the www.exodus2006.com website. A SIGN is supposed to appear in the sky which everyone will be able to witness....IF....it happens. I am, for the present, refraining from drawing any conclusions about it or the Bible code, but by tomorrow we will al know one way or the other about the prophetic value of the Bible code.

Be back shortly.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Today, August 4, 2006 is the day that a Sign is supposed to appear in the sky. This is one of the most specific prophecies that I have found in the Bible code.

It's pretty cloudy here, so far. I'll keep an eye peeled, but I suspect that the only sign I'll see, if any, is "Goodyear." Does that mean God is telling me it will be a good year?

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
to see a bible code that goes:

Bible code
False prophet
Devils tools
Destruction in Babylon
Xephon is King 2006 (maybe not that)

I mean seriously, I bet you could find that if you looked, and wouldnt that be an interesting debate for the believers.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
man..all these bible codes haven't happened..Tired of hearing/reading about it sometimes I would really the bible code was a punching bag, so I can hit it and yell " SHUT THE EFF UP!"

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

pstiffy

I found this particular prophecy at the www.exodus2006.com website. A SIGN is supposed to appear in the sky which everyone will be able to witness....IF....it happens. I am, for the present, refraining from drawing any conclusions about it or the Bible code, but by tomorrow we will al know one way or the other about the prophetic value of the Bible code.

Be back shortly.

But wasn't it exodus that said yesterday was the end?? I know its not your site, but is there any credibility left there? Seems like another E.J to moi, but I guess we will know for sure in a few hours

[edit on 8/4/2006 by pstiffy]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
It's pretty cloudy here, so far. I'll keep an eye peeled, but I suspect that the only sign I'll see, if any, is "Goodyear." Does that mean God is telling me it will be a good year?

God speaks in mysterious ways but that would be the first time using a blimp. THAT would be quite an event in itself.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There's an inetresting thread here on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out this news-brief.... I suppose you COULD look at THIS as being a "sign".

I honestly don't know if the Bible codes are infalable or not. I haven't seen enough evidence to prove either way.

Definitely interesting to read about, but not sure. To ME it seems that it's something people dig to deeply into, when all they REALLY need from the Bible, is the Bible itself.

BUT... concerning the Aug 4 "sign" code....
The above link might be a way to connect it.

Take a look if you haven't seen it yet.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
to see a bible code that goes:

Bible code
False prophet
Devils tools
Destruction in Babylon
Xephon is King 2006 (maybe not that)

I mean seriously, I bet you could find that if you looked, and wouldnt that be an interesting debate for the believers.

LOL! You'd probably make a better king than the one we have now.

I'm not a believer nor a disbeliever in the Bible code. I am waiting to see if the event occurs to decide one way or the other. This could be a momentous day. Then again, it might be just another 24 hrs slipped through the hourglass.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
So yesterdays 8-3 prophecy didnt happen so lets push it back a day and see what happens??? This is getting a little, no alot like keep callin out stuff till im finally right.

If we desensitize everyone by calling predictions on a daily basis, the waters become so muddy with crud, Noone will be able to see what is really happening, just cuz they are tired of hearing it. I know i am.

Lets see some proof in these prophecies, or would they be prophecies with proof of them? Do these codes specifically say "on august 4th, 2006 there will be an earth shattering event of momentus magnitudes" or are they just more generalizations to try and hit and miss dinky things.

Help me out here, help me to see what you see.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This is an ongoing thread over the 2nd 3rd and 4th of August, a link to the Sugust 4th code is on the first post, 4th link down.

The codes never seem to be right eh? Perhaps we should try a new book and see what we get!

Forgot the link: Bible Codes in August

[edit on 8/4/2006 by Rockpuck]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join