It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did anyone see the "bigfoot" on fox news tonight?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
there was a small report on fox 5 news(new york) tonight with a photo. i cant remember the details about when and where so if anyone saw the report feel free to add. it actually had nasty matted looking hair and almost looked beaver-like.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
no link ,no source, no story , sorry to sound cynacal but there seems to be a lot of this going on right now.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 06:26 AM
link   
thats why im asking if anyone else saw the report.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   
It wouldn't happen to be this?

Looks like a bear to me though

Ox

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Kind of strikes me as a stuffed/taxademied bear.... Doesnt look like an Ape or the typical Sasquatch descriptions, And it doesnt seem to be in any sort of motion at all.. Even though the arms are swung slightly forward, it seems like it has been posed in this position and someone has take a few photos

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Looks like a bear to me as well, how does "Bigfoot" make those nice long strides with such stumpy little legs?

CX

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Looks like someone with a bear rug stuck on his back.

CX.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
ahh thanks guys! i knew someone else saw the report or new what i was talking about. i saw it in the preview and said it looked like a beaver and it was funny at the end of the report, the woman said the same thing.

as for people speculating as to what it is. no one really has any other specimens to compare to so you never know.now with that being said i do agree it looks like a person with a rug on their back. that or a poor bear who was on fire some point in his life.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wow, that definatly is very bear like, or if possible the love child of a Bigfoot and bear if that is at all possible.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
They've got time to take plenty of photo's of it, so why not throw a net over it and capture it?

Then we'd all know for sure? Or is that too simple?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
First off, let me say that I don't think bigfoot is real. However I do find this interesting. I've never seen a bear paw that looks like this..

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   
he also doesn't even seem to care about the people taking pics of him witch goes against most reports. he runs away but now he is leting them take close ups on him. the arms look to human. the rest of the body is thick and fatty but the arms look like a 16 year old's. plus you can't see his face so i say it's fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
The pictures are from a game camera. Nobody is physically there taking them. I'm sure the cameras are triggered by motion.

However, this does look a bit contrived.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think it is one of the creatures. I think the reason it looks more like a bear than a sasquatch is down to the hair. Maybe this is how they age over time. As for being caught on camera. The cameras were set up in the woods according to the article, so nobody was standing behind the camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

did anyone see the "bigfoot" on fox tonight?

Yeah, but I don't think Letterman is going to worry too much. Bigfoot's stand up routine was terrible, and his guests second rate. The only thing "Bigfoot on Fox" had going for it was its house band, and even that was a little dodgey.

(Anyone who dares to think this is a serious post wil be summarily drawn and quartered.)

----------------------------

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
right i foregot about the motion camra setting but still it doesn't look the lively. plus they look like to diffrent bigfoots

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Cryptomundo had a write-up about the pictures you saw. I think in the crypto circles it is generally considered a fake.

www.cryptomundo.com...

To me it looks fake. Skinny arms, short legs, and no distinction between head, neck, and shoulders. That's my opinion. But, it is true, that hand does look strange.

Pass

Ox

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm somewhat compelled to agree with Ratzaroony, The hands dont strike me as a bear's paw either, I know I did say it looked like a stuffed bear, and it does from the angle of the photo, maybe its just my interpretation of it.

Could this be something that hasnt been before? Or just another hoax. Could this be some sort of, cross breed or hybrid.. We dont know, and If we keep getting crappy pictures like this, we'll never know.. Or if the hoaxer's dont stop, then we'll surley never know..

Just my opinion..

Jeff

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
c'mon, if this guy/girl can take a photo of the 'bears' back, what is stopping him from taking a frontal shot..........

this is just too common in bigfoot encounters....sorry, but this looks fake.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
if you read the whole post you would have seen that it was an automatic camera.

new topics

top topics

join