It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Lost:' Season Three Discussion...

page: 66
<< 63  64  65   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Matthew Fox - Flash Forwards...

Matthew Fox Spills on Season Four of Lost...

Matthew Fox - EW Interview - Part 2...

Another short S4 Promo...

Michael Emerson Podcast...

Episode 4.04 - A note from my source...

Lost Mobisode 9 - Tropical Depression - HQ Version...

Lost Mobisode 10 - Jack, Meet Ethan. Ethan? Jack...

Latest from Kristin...

Gina in Italy: Can you confirm that the fourth season premiere of Lost is a Hurley episode?
Confirmed. And Hurley's flash-forward includes cameos by two regular characters (one living, one dead) and a flashback character from season two.

Thomas in Ventura, California: What can you tell me about Ben-Henry this season on Lost? Michael Emerson owns that show.
Yes, he often does. And I think it's fair to say that this season Ben reminds me a little of Boss Tweed or Don Corleone in his heyday. He's on the wrong side of the law, but he has rock-solid relationships with grand pooh-bas, with little people and with everyone in between, and as such, his influence extends to places you'd never imagine.

Emily in Emerald Isle, North Carolina: Any news on Lost? It's been 24 days and counting! I think the whole fandom's going insane from lack of spoilers. What's going on with our two favorite doctors? How about our two favorite convicts?
Honestly, everything I've heard so far is so fantastic and surprising, I'm reluctant to go there, but I'll throw you a few more bones to chew on:

(1) Trust in the words of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Don't panic."
(2) Shows like Lost, Damages, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men and Dexter are grandmaster chess. The writers are Kasparov, and we are...not. In short, we're getting played (and it feels so good).
(3) Just because we're getting flash-forwards does not mean we learn now how it all turns out. Being at the "beginning of the end" means we're actually smack in the middle of the story. All the happily (n)ever afters for our Losties are not going to be revealed in this here second act of the story, so y'all just simmer down now! There's still plenty at stake.

Latest from Ausiello...

Question: Can you tell us anything about what's going to happen with Jack and Kate on Lost this season? — Heinzy
Ausiello: Yes, but I have to be very careful how I dole out this particular spoiler, because it concerns a pretty jaw-dropping twist — even by Lost standards. Let's see… Jaters will be aflutter when Kate shows romantic interest in future Jack, but it turns out there's another special person in her life already — someone *** *** ** *** *****, *** ****'* **** a ******.

Question: Welcome back! If you're reading this, you must have survived the shooting. Phew! I was almost as worried about you as I was about the Lost Internet buzz. I'm hearing "death" "shocking twist" and "traitor." Does that mean Jack and Juliet won't have any time to make out? Got any Clues? Hints? Poop? — Amy
Ausiello: Unfortunately, I'm hearing there's nothing major going on in the Juliet-Jack universe in the first four episodes — unless you consider "heaps of subtext" to be major. (Hint: You may want to rewind to the Season 3 finale and figure out who initiated that smooch.)

Question: I just saw a preview that said "check out the two-hour Lost season premiere on Jan. 31, 2008." Does that mean they're sandwiching the first two episodes together? — Conor
Ausiello: Sure doesn't. The first episode will be preceded by an hour-long recap special, hence the "two-hour" premiere.

Fly Oceanic billboard (Portland, OR)...

It appears that a new alternate reality game has begun.

Flyoceanicair.com has been updated...

UK Viewers - Lost Premiere Date...

Previously on Lost...

Lost - The Video Game - Ready for Pre-Order...

US Viewers - Watch first 3 Seasons in HD...

LOST on Xbox 360...

Lost Magazine #15 Info...

Michael Emerson Talks Season 4...

The Hanso Awards...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
More Season 4 Promo Photos...

Major Spoilers for Episode 4.04 - Eggtown...

Episode 4.02 - Confirmed Dead...

Another Michael Emerson interview...

Jorge Garcia in Geek Magazine...

Graham McTavish on Lost...

Episode 4.02 - Confirmed Dead - Press Release...

SKY ONE UK...

Lost Mobisode 12 -The Envelope...

"Lost" star finds creepy role satisfying...

Lost Season 4 Premiere “Beginning of the End” Reviewed...

Lost Action Figures Petition...

HQ Version of Season 4 Poster...

Lost Music Tracks Site...

Lost premiere in Waikiki - CANCELLED...

Q & A with a LOST Writer (*Updated*)...

Here are some stats for you all:

Top Five Threads In The "Television" Forum With The Most Replies...

1.) 'Lost:' Season Three Discussion (1301 replies - 19 flags)
2.) Heroes (Season One) (634 replies - 11 flags)
3.) Lost (364 replies - 0 flags)
4.) Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show) (170 replies - 0 flags)
5.) The Simpsons Trivia! (197 replies - 2 flags)

Looks like these threads have the same spots since last time (and, even, another time) I reported on this topic.

Top Five Threads In The "Television" Forum With The Most Views...

1.) Who is the best television villian of all time? (19886 views)
2.) Your favorite TV space ship (19069 views)
3.) 'Lost:' Season Three Discussion (18526 views)
4.) Little Britain (14243 views)
5.) Lost (13472 views)

It appears that this thread moved up two spots since the last time I tracked these stats.

Thanks to all who have participated in this thread!!! But now, we must say goodbye to this thread and say hello to this one:

'Lost:' Season Four Discussion!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have watched a few episodes of this and I do not get why this show has such a raving audience. I keep thinking the people watching it must be in some sort of a McDonalds comatose trance.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by RexxCrow
I have watched a few episodes of this and I do not get why this show has such a raving audience. I keep thinking the people watching it must be in some sort of a McDonalds comatose trance.

Originally posted by they see ALL
Thanks to all who have participated in this thread!!! But now, we must say goodbye to this thread and say hello to this one:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
sadly I think no matter how the show ends, it will only lead to dissapointment.

The show has proven to never really answer much of any question, and leave more questions then answers in its wake.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
are you kidding me? lost rocks! well i had to watch every episode because my girlfriend says so.

plus the gurls in the island are hotz

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow! This thread is number one (in the "Television" forum) in replies, flags, and (as of recently) views! This is a very nice achievement. Thanks all for discussing our favorite show here in this thread!

Originally posted by they see ALL

[edit on 18-3-2008 by they see ALL]

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65   >>

join