It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protesters break into U.N. building in Beirut

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
source

Several thousand protesters storm the UN building in Beirut ransacking the building. Shouting their hate for Israel and the USA.

BEIRUT, Lebanon - Lebanese protesters broke into the United Nations headquarters in Beirut on Sunday, smashing windows and ransacking offices, after an Israeli airstrike killed dozens of people in south Lebanon.

Several thousand people massed outside the building in downtown Beirut chanting “Death to Israel, death to America. We sacrifice our blood and souls for Lebanon.”

Everyone one knows that all it really takes for this whole thing to be over is for the terrorist group Hezbollah to be disarmed and dismantled. Kinda shows how much the protesters seem to be siding with the terrorists.

This whole thing is getting to be a very sad day for humanity as a whole.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I dont think it is as clear cut as that.

12:20 Angry protestors attacked the UN headquarters in Beirut following Israel`s deadly raid on the village of Qana (Naharnet)

u2u for the link...ats T & C

Now, the Lebanese people were told to go there afterthe IDF attack on Qana. I think it would be fair to say there would be a lot of unhappy people in Lebanon after 400+ deaths of civilians...a large number of this total children.

Update:Everyone in Beirut to Go down to ESCWA NOW, Spread the word.

again the link contains graphic images so u2u me for link.

But these pics aren't graphic. I think they are excellent especially the Condi Rice sign.

photos1.blogger.com...

photos1.blogger.com...

join