It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just a question for some people to ponder on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
With global warming hitting like it is, the more violent weather, the slight shift in the magnetic pole. what do you think the probablity of the earth shifting on its axis is for the cause of alot of this change in the weather, and what do you think the potential outcome of such an event would be?
scientists state that such a shift is due. I am just curious if others share my view

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hi Oub. you'll do yoursel justice by reading poleshift news on
www.huttoncommentaries.com...
They too ponder such things. These are real scientists who have graphs
and models etc... at their disposal.
With all of that said, I'd have to say that from researching ancient texts and
histories there seems to be one thing in common. That is a major pole shift.
Magnetic poles and Geo physical poles are entirely seperate entities.
Magnetic poles are created by our convection system that keeps our planet
safe from solar debris and the geo physical poles are the axis poles.
Many people don't know that. Now, the magnetic north pole is so far north
siberia, and it moves. There can be as many as 4 magnetic poles during a
shift in the magnetic pole structure.
An axis shift, if it happens as ed casey says it will, would devistate the planet.
but the lithosphere will move first and the lithosphere moves north crunching everything in its way. That happens first called a land avalanche. Then after the earth is terribly lopsided, it tries to "right" itself or get its momentum going again the shift should happen. Its very interesting, so if you have the time to check out the research on pole shift, it's worth its weight in GOLD.
HAPPY RESEARCHING!!

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I believe it is about to happen as well. I can't say when it happen's how it is going to happen, like slow or fast, but it will eventually happen. There have been all kinds of theories on this topic with no resolve of an exact event analysis. here is a website that I found that goes into every aspect from how the earth's poles serve us to the prediction's made by Edgar Casey. Also some input from the scientifical communities as well.
"Great topic, and on time at that!!"

www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
thanks for the info, i am just starting my research into this. i will be checking the sites out.

top topics

join