It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = Hell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I came across this topic:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

A man claimed to have gone to hell, and that 'strange reptilian creatures' were tourturing people.

It made my think, perhaps hell is an alien invention, along with heaven, and that the reptilian creatures he saw were not demons or devils, but aliens, since reptiles have been reported a lot in UFO cases.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
If you watch the bill weiss video it isnt the only thing he claimed to see, these reptile creatures he saw are supposed to be included in the category of rats, toads, spiders, etc. The things that humans are supposed to be afraid of. But he said in fact that they were demons doing the actual torture while the other creatures are ones that he just saw down there. I think the rats, toads etc are in hell because in the 7 Sins, gluttons are force fed rats and toads.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic 12
A man claimed to have gone to hell, and that 'strange reptilian creatures' were tourturing people.

I personally think that relying on the word of a guy who says he went to "Hell" and returned might be a bad idea. No matter what the Scientologists might tell you, there are such things as mental illnesses in people, and I think this guy might qualify as having one. Some form of delusional psychosis, probably. Fortunately for us, these days a nutcase like this guy is no longer limited to deliver his insane tale by yelling it on the streetcorner to passing cars, since the Internet offers him a chance to spread his insanity worldwide at the click of a mouse.

I guess the same thing applies to me, though. Who on Earth would pay attention to my ramblings if I printed them up on a mimeograph machine and passed them out door-to-door in my town? Nobody. Yet, here I am, broadcasting my dopey ideas for the entire world to find and digest. The ridiculous scope of it all was not foreseen by even the most imaginative science-fiction writers or sociologists. Worldwide broadcasts of my mundane thoughts.

At least I don't have a blog. Now reading some of those... that's Hell.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ahh, im not saying his encounter was true, and that he did go to hell, perhaps what he saw was projected to him from some kind of implant, or alien device, something like that. That would explain where the idea of hell came from, and certain creatures do look like demons (chupabarakas)

top topics

join