It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible Undoing - The Death of Mabus.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Made this post below HERE and it promply died and fell off the page, so I am re-posting as a new thread under a more fitting title to get a better response.

Century 2, Quatrain 62
Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Well, at work tonight I was wondering if this stuff going on with Israel and Lebanon could be the horrible undoing?

Could be?
(Just about a week ago an asteroid passed quite close) Not to mention the Schwassman-Wachmann meteor that broke up.

What do you people think? Seems to fit IMO.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
What is happening with Israel and Lebanon is niether new or unique.
It is simply a continuation of the conflict that has been raging since the inseption of the Israeli state in 1948, begining with the end of the British Palestinian Mandate.
What or who do you identify as Mabus? I ask out of curiosity. I'm not aware that Nostradomas' Mabus has ever been identified, even by those that take his generalities seriously

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
someone RECENTLY died(was killed).....by the name of (I forget) but used the very same letters of 'Mabus' so some people were thinking Nostrodamus had it spelled a little kerflewey, the way he messed up the spelling of HISTER............

Some big terrorist leader or something had those same letters.....so the maker of this thread has a very VALID point and may be right...........that is if Nostrodamus is correct in this one.
Besides, the thread maker never said one thing about the Lebenon/Isreal isue being UNIQUE or NEW..............I for one will want to see if this fits the quatrain or not as well............

[edit on 14-7-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm sorry, In my posting enthusiasm I failed to identify who I think Mabus might be:

Abu MUSAB Al Zarqawi. (Mabus)

We will see if this is indeed a horrible undoing, so far so good,...er bad.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sorry Goddess
I didn't mean to offend. I guess you are one of those that lend credibilty to old Nos's quatrains.
I am one of those who think that they are entirely too general and non-specific to count for much.
I'm truly not trying to rattle anyone's cage.
To my way of thinking Hister relates to the river so named/called during Nostradamus' time. Mabus to me, means Mabus.
Musab in Arabic relates to a person being of a family of Zarcawi(spelling).
Just as the Bin in Bin Laden's name means "son" of Laden and Ben in Hebrew
names means "son" of whoever. For instance, David ben Gurrion. The first president of Israel.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I should correct myself.
Musab is roughly an Egyptian equivilent of the Arabic 'Bin' or the Hebrew 'Ben'.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
My brother thought of this the other day. Nostradamus used codes... is it possible that mabus when held to a mirror is Sudam (or Saddam Hussein)??...

Century 2, Quatrain 62

Saddam will soon die (execution), then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals (revolt f the Bathists and islamo-nazis's),
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred powers, thirst, famine (suffering of the people in the middle east), when the comet will pass. (Astrological date marker? check for comets and meteors that would be passing by and seen in the mid east)

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Sorry Goddess
I didn't mean to offend. I guess you are one of those that lend credibilty to old Nos's quatrains.

your making ASSUMPTIONS now 'tisk tisk'

(all this written with a huge grin on my face I am not mad so don't appologise to me)

Just because I answer on a thread does NOT mean I am some 'big believer' or follower of ANYTHING.......I am sharing information and discussing things is all. That IS what we do here afterall....
I was not offended at what you wrote, EVERYONE is allowed the belief system they desire to adhere to on this planet.... I think.............
I was just adding what I remembered from reading Nostrodomus stuff to a thread about it......adding to the information IMHO is all does not actually MAKE ME some believer in 'it'.
For instance I add alot of information to MORMON threads for I know quite alot about them, but that does'nt make me a Mormon.....

.........................................just sayin

WOW I like the idea of holding the word ~MABUS~ up to a mirror and seeing it say SADAM...thats pretty freeky...........

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Excellent thread!
Lots of new information for me and things to think about!

The question was asked about a date for the comet ... 2010-2012 is what I have
found on other sites. Some have a comet and some have a 'minor planet' type
of celestial body being the nostradamus comet.

www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hey, R.G.
Reload; and try these M's. M is the Roman Numeral for 1000. Motion Picture copyrights are usually seen as these, right at the beginning.
Nosty created a book of ten volumes of a hundred quatrains each, or 1000, aka M.
Like in the movies, M goes on the title or cover page, so it's a neato drop out character in an anagram. In the game of anagrams you get to drop one and change one. This is unpenetrable, but with Nosty, if you see a capital M, or a couple of (M's), by first dropping these, it cuts the anagrams down to size. I don't do French, so I stick to proper nouns or Surnames, which transpose between French and English, intact.
Mabus is simple enough. (M) drops out, and ABUS can change by making a H out of the A, to get to Bush. That's my take, anyway.
A really trick variant is Mis et Mal, where you drop out two M's in C.VIII, Q, 31, to discover the name of the G.I. who took the famous photos of Il Duce, hanging from a steel structure, in Milan. The i changes to r, and this gent demanded that his entire name and rank, be on the photos published in 1950, by Look Magazine, in a special five years after, WWII, issue. Going out on a limb, Mussolini in English means muslin maker, Nosty's low cast surname, and in English, since the action transports to the U.S., dropping out those two M's, gets you to Fear the fake Arab, or Arab Faker, or even Usama's killer. Benito spooked himself into refusing to escape into any Arab country, because he feared this quatrain, that of being led into evil by the young Arab, jeune Selin. To say he took a wrong turn, would be the ultimate understatement. To say Nosty set him up for a big fall, isn't too far out, either.

posted on Nov, 9 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The ball of Redemption?

After Saddam's hanging, maybe?

Catholic prophecies and Malachi Martin spoke of this.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Then there is this guy’s explanation.

"MA-BUS" is short for ‘the AMerican, BUSh’, just by inverting the first two letters and leaving out the last H, which is already silent in Latin languages like French, the language of Nostradamus. It is also a combination of MR.BUSh, where the R looks like a capital A. Mabus is also a combination of MAgog and BUSh, a reference to Bush’s given name in a Satanic cult. (Bush was named ‘Magog’ in the scull and bones society.) Homework assignment: Write down the first two letters of Mabus – Ma, turn them around 180 degrees, and hold it up to a mirror, Mabus becomes gW bush. Note: Nostradamus also misspelled that Hitler's name, calling him "Hister" (Hysterical Hitler?)

Source

Guess Mabus is the Ambush we weren’t expecting.

posted on Nov, 10 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Sorry Goddess

Let's say he was vague or general. Don't you think that since a 15th century man came so close in his predictions it is kind of odd?

[edit on 10-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well lets look at the prophecy of the three antichrists.

we have Napulon Roy, which is Napoleon Bonaparte. Firstname accuracy, Roy is irellevent.

then theres Hister, the Hister or w/e, which is supposed to be Adolf Hitler. Last name accuracy, firstname not given in prophecy.

so Mabus could be Musab, i think this is Mabus as well, or was cuz hes dead. Saddam comes in at a close 2nd place.. but i still feel its Zarqawi, heres why.

Sure in Arabic and Egyptian it means something like "Son" or "from the family" or w/e, but "Abu Musab al-" means roughly "from the family", and Zarqawi is the family. His actual real true birthname is something entirely different, but this doesnt matter and heres why. Is it not the name you are KNOWN by that ultimately matters? If around the world people know you as "Musab al Zarqawi" then Musab BECOMES your name to the world of sorts, despite it not being your birth name.

Example: Che Guevara. the Cuban Revolutionary, whom I hate to even put in the same thread as Zarqawi. His name was Ernesto. Did you know "Che" just means something roughly to "buddy" or "friend" in some dialect of Spanish, or did at that time? Yet he is known to the world in 2 ways: his face, and the name CHE.

So thats why his name Musab is significant, and fits the docket of Nostradamus previous prophecies, it contains most or all letters its just not arranged quite right. The horrible undoing is the Sectarian killing turning into a Civil War -- by the way -- the Baghdad morgues are officially full now and people are being given summary burials after identification or attempt there-of. 100s by the day. It was his group under his leadership that sparked that violence by bombing the Golden Dome mosque, reverred by the Shiites. Its happening everyday to this day and was a direct cause of his hand.

The comet that passed was the one that broke apart last time it passed through the solar system, I forgot its name, it was between May and August, June or July. It was a summer comet. It was feared Earth would move into the tail remnants of this broken comet.

The thing is -- you wont see the sheer scale of the killing caused by him until the civil war sparks off bigtime and the Sunni's and Shia's completely split Iraq in half and declare war.

[edit on 11/13/2006 by runetang]

[edit on 11/13/2006 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
May I point out that you're not reading the whole thing, but rather a verse as though it stands alone? The verses are clearly meant to be read as a sequence of time.

So you've ignored the prior information and the following information to that line.

C2:Q61

Enge, Tamins, Gironde & la Rochele,
O sang Troyen mort au port de la fleche
Derrier le fleuue au fort mise l'échelle
Pointes feu grand meurtre sus la bresche.

Bravo, ye of "Tamins," Gironde and La Rochelle:
O Trojan blood! Mars at the port of the arrow
Behind the river the ladder put to the fort,
Points to fire great murder on the breach.

C2:Q62

Mabus plustost alors mourra, viendra,
De gens & bestes vn horrible defaite:
Puis tout à coup la vengeance on verra,
Cent, main, faim quand courra la comete.

"Mabus" then will soon die, there will come
Of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

C2:Q63

Gaulois, Ausone bien peu subiugera,
Pau, Marne & Seine fera Perme l'vrie:
Qui le grand mur contre eux dressera,
Du moindre au mur le grand perdra la vie.

The Gauls Ausonia will subjugate very little,
Po, Marne and Seine Parma will make drunk:
He who will prepare the great wall against them,
He will lose his life from the least at the wall.

Read the verse in context with its framing verses and framing century (100 verses.) Don't do a "pick apart sentences and phrases." He didn't write the quatrains as a series of disjointed sentences that skip around in time and space.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I think we should not jumble the words he had written and read them the way they should be read at face value.

tis is mabus

Raymond Edwin "Ray" Mabus, Jr. (born October 11, 1948) served as Governor of the U.S. state of Mississippi from 1988 to 1992 as a Democrat, but was defeated for reelection by Republican Kirk Fordice.

Mabus grew up in Ackerman, Mississippi, the only child of a prominent timber executive. He graduated from the University of Mississippi, and after a stint in the military, entered Harvard Law School. After working for several years in Washington, D.C., Mabus returned to Mississippi, joining the staff of Governor William Winter. Winter's youthful staff, which included Mabus, Dick Molpus, John Henegan, and Andy Mullins, earned the nickname "Boys of Spring" by a rival state legislator.

In 1983, Mabus was elected state auditor and served from 1984 to 1988. As auditor, Mabus fought corruption in local government and earned wide publicity as a strident reformer. Mabus narrowly defeated Tupelo businessman Jack Reed in the 1987 governor election. The youthful, Harvard-educated Mabus was billed as "the face of The New South", much like his counterpart in Arkansas at the time, Bill Clinton. In winter 1988, the new reformers of Mississippi were featured in a New York Times Magazine story that detailed their challenges and successes, "The Yuppies of Mississippi" Sunday, February 28, 1988.

Mabus had a troubled tenure as governor, failing in a bid to enact a state lottery and garnering significant opposition for raising the sales tax one percent to fund education, while alienating long-time activists within his own political party. Some have attributed Mabus's difficulties as governor to his personality, however the controversy created by his politics cannot permit a fully fair assessment of him aside from the polarizing force he was politically.

Mabus narrowly won his 1991 nominating primary on the first ballot by less than 1% to two under-funded but popular challengers. A nonserious candidate named George "Wagon Wheel" Blair garnered 8% of the vote on the first ballot of the Democratic primary, which, coupled with challenger Wayne Dowdy's 41%, nearly forced Mabus into a primary runoff. Unable to close ranks within his own party, Mabus lost narrowly to Republican businessman Kirk Fordice in the general election.

Mabus was appointed by President Bill Clinton to be the United States ambassador to Saudi Arabia and served from 1994 to 1996. He is rumored to be considering a run for governor in 2007 or a run for president in 2008.

Mabus became Chairman and CEO of Foamex International in 2006. He was previously a Director of Foamex, having been appointed to the post by Marshall Cogan at the suggestion of Senator Ted Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Mr. Byrd,
That's a neat series of quatrains, in their order, but I have a small volume by a Mr. Rolfe Boswell, from circa 1941, that nailed the 'Least at the wall', phrase.
As I have mentioned in previous posts, Nosty and the folks around him did table top cyphers, they didn't have complicated algorythems to play with. This phrase can be easily construed at being the Fate of General Maginot. The game would be to go from the largest to the smallest, with the perspective of the mighty Maginot Line, in WWII. Maginot built one of the greatest poured in place, concrete bastions ever; but in the end, was laid low, from eating his favorite delacacies, oysters on the half shell. Isn't the humble, but dangerous, tainted, oyster, really the least of all, the players, "at the wall"??? How simple just to pass a fragment of oyster shell, around the table, as an exhibit, of this.
But right or wrong, when one locks onto a fulfillment, like this, you have to take it out of future play, and wait to see if someone else, shows it to be wrong, with a newer, better, fulfillment. Even Prof. Leoni, admitted to me, Rolfe's description, was uncanny.

[edit on 13-11-2006 by carpooler]

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
airtrax, thats interesting.

I never heard of the guy until now, lol.

Which makes me a bit pessimistic that I will see his name on major news broadcasts whatsoever in 2008 running for presidential candidate in the Democratic primary.

But, he has qualifications, hes just completely and utterly unknown to the public at this time, while many other potential candidates are well known or somewhat known by the public.

But! if he makes a sneak attack and becomes president in 2008 i will remember this very post. Oh my, could you imagine it? The Nostradamus people would be going insane over it!

Edit: plus I dunno if i could vote for a guy named Mabus, honestly lol. but I sincerely doubt the "prophetic vote" matters for even half a percent.

[edit on 11/14/2006 by runetang]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by menjo
My brother thought of this the other day. Nostradamus used codes... is it possible that mabus when held to a mirror is Sudam (or Saddam Hussein)??...

You, my friend, or rather your brother, is a genius. I think that has to be it. chalk one up for Noty again.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Mabus
Sabum
Saddam
For a French guy I may see how he messed it up, if anything this (Saddam) has to be right..

Saddam has been sentanced to death, he will be executed this spring.. will something significant happen after his death? (He may even be executed on live TV, as it will be public)

<<   2 >>

join