It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US government hate christians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The christian faith is under attack from US government. They are about to create the 'department of global anti-semittes'. By them all christians, the new testament and Jesus is labelled anti-semittes. I PROTEST strongly against this new threat against us. I cannot accept the existence of such a rasist-department and demand immidietly closedown of it.

Here is a list of beliefs and activities the department considers anti-Semitic (my comments behind stars):

Any assertion “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world” is anti-Semitic.

* What this department choose to ignore is that there are documents showing us that this is fact.

“Strong anti-Israel sentiment” is anti-Semitic.

* Define 'strong'. The people who make up the jews and zionists (wich are anti-jews) in Israel is NOT a semittic people. As can be read elswere on these pages they come orginally from todays Ukrania. Their ancestors worshipped a sungod but they converted to judaism in the christian year 780. They have not a single drop of semittic blood in them. 100 % ukranian. The only jews with semittic blood is the maximum 1 million jews in Saudi-Arabia and Etiopia. These Arabian jews are the old testament jews and the choosen people, the jews of Israel, europe and america are converts and goyim-jews. The Arab jews follow a judaism that are totally different from the rabbinic judaism of the west.
* With other words, critisising Israel or western jews (EU, US, Israel) cannot be anti-semittic, neither formally or teoretic.

“Virulent criticism” of Israel’s leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon’s brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word “Zionazi” is used to describe Sharon’s saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees), it is also “anti-Semitic.”

* Are the US Department mad? If we follow this then Israel is free to exterminate whomever they wish without opposision. That kind of wiew is unacceptable! Those who do evil must be opposed by all good christians, no matter who the evildoers is. Just because someone call themself jew does not mean God approve of all they do, nor does it mean they are good people. Only Good deeds make good people.

Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

* Protest! The rabbis do not follow the true faith, as all christians know. Therefore critisising their literature and religion is only the right ting to do. It is not the christians who are anti-jewish, it is the jews that are anti-christians. The rabbis forbid the jews from reading the new testament in order to prevent todays jews from realising the rabbis are unneccesary, and prevent the jews from realising that Jesus had the support of the jewish population of that time. Reading the new testament we find that the jews followed Jesus everywhere showing that his new form of judaism has merit. The quran is allowed, oddly enough...

Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

* no, it is fact, not anti-semittic. The evil zionists are even blackmailing US politicans to get their own way.

Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the “New World Order”) is anti-Semitic.
Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.
Diminishing the “six million” figure of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.
Calling Israel a “racist” state is anti-Semitic.
Asserting that there exists a “Zionist Conspiracy” is anti-Semitic.
Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.

* Documents show that all these claims are FACT. The 6 millions jews who vanished from europe in the '30s and '40s moved to USA. Only 1.1 million jews died in WWII, and of those 800 000 died of diseases like tyfus. Israel and the zionists only have claims and no evidence. Germany had limited resourches before and under WWII and used all for the war effort, they did not use their resourches to exterminate the jews. Because of all the documents that exist we know for a fact that the zionists and nazists were ALLIED before WWII and both groups had the common goal of moving all jews to Palestine. And before the war started they did manage to send 300 000 jews to Palestine.
* in the 1920s there were only 20 000 jews in US. After WWII 1/3 of the jews were in US. They can only have come from one place; Europe. This is evidence that the 6 million moved and did not die.

Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.

* As stated before, the jews of EU, USA and Israel does not have semittic blood and thus it cannot be antisemittic. It can perhaps be called 'anti-ukranian' however. But then one must remember the jews fled their jewish kingdom in Ukrania in 1003 christian calendar and setteled all over europe. So even the label 'anti-ukranian' is obsolete, really.

Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.

* there exist no biblical right! As shown other place on my web pages (link in signature) the promised land is Asir in Saudi-Arabia and not Palestine at all. And the Arabian (semittic) jews already lives there. With other words; the jews of the old testament already are home. All the western jews true home are Ukrania and not Palestine.

Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.

* I've seen the reports that indicate that mossad and thus Israel is the ONLY group that can be blamed for this 9/11 terror attack. Mossad and B’nai B’rith are terrorist organisations and its members should all be arrested. Consider Mossad's motto!
* Israel have proven again and again that they are NOT our ally. If they had been our ally they would not have attacked US or EU citizens. Well, they have, again and again.
* read more about it www.rense.com...

All external quotes are from this source:

www.whitecivilrights.com...

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/7/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   
by these definitions of anti-Semitic behavior I would say we have a lot of anti-Semitic ATS'ers here but that is just MHO

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
OK, I'm a little confused.

So somehow, trying to prevent you from being anti-semetic is preventing you from being a Christian?

[sarcasm]
But I do understand you. I mean, historically there are few religions that have been persecuted as badly as christianity. Especially in modern American culture. It's rediculous how far one has to drive to attend a christian service on Sunday, and the amounts of stones thrown at you for attending is just rediculous. Not to mention all the bombings and attacks agianst Christians (especially in the wake of 9/11). Plus, a ton of pastors and bishops have been imprisoned by the U.S. government, simply for practicing their religion. That's just rediculous. WILL NO ONE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF AMERICAN CHRISTIANS?!?!?!?!?
[/sarcasm]

Maybe you should quit feeling sorry for yourself, and take a look at real religious persecution in the world, such as the Falun Gong in China, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Your only link leads to an anti-Jewish diatribe that has no supporting facts. Nothing at all to back up your assertion that the government hates christians.

This thread is a waste of space.

wupy

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
The christian faith is under attack from US government.

What exactly does disagreeing with isreal have to do with being a christian?

With other words, critisising Israel or western jews (EU, US, Israel) cannot be anti-semittic, neither formally or teoretic.

An anti-semite is a person that hates the semitic culture and people, and the semitic people are the ones that practice the semitic culture. THerefore, all jews are semitic. I mean, really, this is just quibbling, and anti-semite is a jew hater. They don't care if they are ukrainian jews, palestinian jews, or arabians.

Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon’s brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic

I'd say so, yeah. Why bringin the swastika if not to offend and express your hatred of the 'evil jews' no?

Similarly, when the word “Zionazi” is used to describe Sharon’s saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees), it is also “anti-Semitic.”

Because its being used to express that hatred of the jews.

Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

This is clearly not going to be something that the government is going to try to outlaw. it has nothing to do with criticism, some people hate the jews, they are anti-semites, they, of necessity, are critical of isreal and jews in other governments, you can usually tell who they are because they are overwhelmingly antagonistic to anything jewish.

Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

Lets be serious. The lunatics ranting about ZOG are bigots and racist trash. People critical of a foreign lobby aren't necessarily either.

Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.

If you don't think that being anti-semitic is anti-semitic, then I'd have to think that you were pretty biased.

You cite rense as a source for this information. Where is their source? Rense just posts articles that people send into it, and makes no claims as to it being factual or at all accurate.

Its pretty clear that the government isn't going to start arresting people that are merely ciritcal of israel's policies, even the US government has been critical of Israel's policies.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It's the christian right to criticise those of other religions, I didn't know this.....

then, by the same rules, it must be okay for others to criticise the christian religion, right??

of course, if all these assertions as to what the government is gonna forbid is true, there are definatley problems!! but, well, I don't see how they can be problems that are directly aimed at Christians! and, well, considering that the swastika has a history that predates the nazis, or christians even I kind of think there might be a pagan or two who kind of like the symbol, as representing a meaning that is totally unrelated to jews or christians...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well if we are trying to elimate theocracy states and religious fanatics then why should it only be Muslims? What makes Christians so much better, they used violence in the past for their religion. Don't even worry abou the Jews, we all know where their country is, it wont last forever. Religion will be elmiinated soon and the world will be one huge leap cloer to peace on Earth so don't fight it.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Your only link leads to an anti-Jewish diatribe that has no supporting facts. Nothing at all to back up your assertion that the government hates christians.

This thread is a waste of space.

wupy

I was going to post in here but I agree with this guy..

I have seen news articles where they say "Christians a 'Hate Group'"

But I agree with Wupy this thread is a waste..

[edit on 7/12/2006 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As a non-Christian, I think it's about time. How many other cultures and religions have been twisted and corrupted, if not utterly destroyed by Christianity?

It's hilarious how many Christians like to put out the warning; "Christianity is under attack!!!" etc. when Christianity itself has been on the offensive for centuries. A little taste of their own medicine might do them some good.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The government doesnt hate christians but people do, look at this board...so many will condemn christianity as a "violent" religion yet in the same breath they praise islam and the destruction of Israel along with the jews and the christians. It surprises me that alot of these feelings are from people in the west, there have always been people who have hated religion yet they have grown tremendously in the last few years. I believe in the west the pro-islam anti-christian sentiment is a facade perpertrated by mostly europeans who really are so materialistic that they will capitulate and accept islam if not all together convert to satisfy the radical muslims.

The terrorists knows this is the case in most of the west. So a global caliphate is not so difficult to achieve in nations whose people care not for their own culture.

Remember what Jesus said would happenb "you shall be hated of all the world for my name sake" this is happening but stick to your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
the christian faith is under attack from the US Gov't.

read that sentence again. now look at the head of the US Gov't. George Bush. Is he attacking his own faith? Would a man who claims he was chosen by Jesus to be president actually go and attack his own faith? Would a man who thinks the whole evolution thing is a far fetched theory actually go against his own religion? Would a man who thinks JC is his secret weapon actually risk upsetting said secret weapon by attacking the faith?

This is, without a doubt, one of the most inane and pointless threads I've seen here.

where's my wbts button?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well you can blame all the past jewish presidents for this one oh wait there's never been one.

It's not like this country was founded by a bunch of free loving hippies. We're taught in school that the pilgrims came to America because they wanted religious freedom. Which is true but these weren't people that followed a more liberal faith but a more rigid Christrian faith. Remember the Quakers?

Even England thought they were extreme.

What is happening is not a war on christrianity what is actually happening is that as our country (which is still fairly young) continues to grow and the melting pot gets richer with ethnic diversity which includes other religious points of view the citizenry as a whole seeks more tolerance and understanding toward other religious faiths.

I'm not just talking judaism here but the more buddists, muslims, hindus and even wiccans come to this country or come of age to vote and participate, the strict dogmatic views of the religious right become less appealing.

I will say that while you are passionate you are sorely misinformed and seem to be approaching this subject with a lot of anger and fear. Nothing good ever happens from that angle.

Jews don't want to take over the world, Jews do not run the country if they did I wouldn't be driving a used car, I'd be rolling deep and smooth and probably kosher.

You can spout all the holocaust figures you want you can even claim the jews run america and I will guaruntee that you will never be arrested. Freedom of speech protects you it's when you take propaganda to a violent level that you get in trouble.

If you do get in trouble give me a call I know a great attorney...but he's jewish.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
I'm not just talking judaism here but the more buddists, muslims, hindus and even wiccans come to this country or come of age to vote and participate, the strict dogmatic views of the religious right become less appealing.

and yet it seems like the bible thumpers are slowly taking over every aspect of this once fine nation.

You can spout all the holocaust figures you want you can even claim the jews run america and I will guaruntee that you will never be arrested. Freedom of speech protects you it's when you take propaganda to a violent level that you get in trouble.

you ever notice that the ones complaining the loudest about the lack of free speech are the very ones that you don't want to listen to?

If you do get in trouble give me a call I know a great attorney...but he's jewish.

Rabinowicz? Rabinowicz? No. wait, you probably know Rabinowicz.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Rabinowicz is a good man.

I wouldn't worry too much about it crakeur, it's not that they're taking over it's just a very loud minority as I'm sure you're aware.

These things come and go and I'm not too worried...yet.

John Stewart (a Jew!) said something very funny the other week. Paraphrasing, but basically he said extremists run the country because moderates have "stuff" to do.

Out of all the things to be worried about right now I think a secret jewish conspiracy should be the least of everybodies worries.

Well, forget it, let's go grab a bagel.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a more correct statement would be the US Government hates religeons against drugs... interestingly enough they don't like islam very much.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sweet merciful crap.

These days Christians are not hated, as implied above, for the sake of Jesus' name.

Christians are hated because they do stuff like bag on the Jews and then reference whitecivilrights.com as the source of their knowledge.

Seriously, I'm a Christian and, after reading this rubbish, I want to persecute myself SO BAD right now.

To all the venom-spewing hate-monger bible-pounding Christians:
I really think you're doing your God a great disservice.

And to those of you ready to judge an entire religion based on the actions of the Hitler youth that started this thread...I beg you to reconsider.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sweet merciful crap indeed.

As for this:

And to those of you ready to judge an entire religion based on the actions of the Hitler youth that started this thread...I beg you to reconsider.

Don't worry esse we don't take it seriously and tend to judge people as they come...though technically I'm not a practicing jew so maybe I shouldn't speak for them...raised jewish even had a bar-mitzvah but currently am more of a buddhist.

Anyhoo, most people on the board feel like you do. More than enough room for everybody and their beliefs.

Most of us don't take these things too seriously.

In a way it's fairly humurous and oddly frightening, like videos of men getting hit in the testicles with objects....you laugh but part of you knows it wouldn't be funny if it happened to you.

Spiderj

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
a more correct statement would be the US Government hates religeons against drugs... interestingly enough they don't like islam very much.

Thats not true at all!....I work along with the US military and we have muslims working with us. The government doesnt hate the muslims, they just dont understand all the intricacies (especially before 9/11 and immediately following)

I have to admit after working and learning some about these people, I find that there are more misunderstood than anything else which is not a failing of theirs but ours and I hvae seen this be somewhat corrected.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

In a way it's fairly humurous and oddly frightening, like videos of men getting hit in the testicles with objects....you laugh but part of you knows it wouldn't be funny if it happened to you.

Brilliant.

Possibly the best testicle-related analogy I've ever heard.

Mazel Tov, Spiderj.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiderjIn a way it's fairly humurous and oddly frightening, like videos of men getting hit in the testicles with objects....you laugh but part of you knows it wouldn't be funny if it happened to you.

speak for yourself spiderj.

oy vey

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join