It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blow the House Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Blow the House Down is a book I have just finished reading, it was written by Robert Baer, an ex CIA opperative that worked in the middle east. First understand his history in the CIA, he was a spy that worked mostly out of beruit Lebanon, and he wanted to tell what he considered the real story behind the events of 9/11 the way he, being a CIA opperative saw it. The catch is the CIA would not let him post classified information about his work and the events of 9/11 straight forward in a essay type form, so he transfered it into a fictional novel that mixes truth with fiction. If you read carefully and know his message before hand you can see the general point he is getting at, and what is made up to make a story.

Ok basically the whole book is him trying to describe that 9/11 happend for many reasons, allowed by many diferent people at many different levels for many different personal gains. Everyone involved had gained something because of the attacks. First off he asserts that Osama Bin Ladan has been overplayed by the administration, that he was far weaker then any one in America thinks. Osama kind of went along with the ride so to say and became the figure head of "Terror" The real leader behind everthing was Khalid Sheikh Muhammad, and that he had put options in big oil companies and airliners. KSM wanted money out of the attacks, Osama got fame and then there is the big oil companies that got a huge victory from the attacks no doubt, along with big time investors. It is true that there where put options on both airline companies that the feds never could explain. Robert Baer does not go into the administration at all in this. He simply points out that hey, there are American civilians who ran big companies that allowed this to happen. The thing is though, if a man who owns a company can gain something from this, obviously the government can to. At least the people in charge.

President Bush, I would say this has nothing to do with the book now, that he was put into office by fraud. Someone high up had cheated the election to ensure he got in, this way any investigation would be thrown off right away. Brilliant plan to have the President as an inside man no? Vice President Cheney also had Haliberton, a Company that has gained an awful lot from these wars we are now in, from feeding the troops to supplying oil to our convyos. Also for Bush, a man who loves power, he now has more power then any president since Lincoln. As for how the attacks happen, the author says that Mthyl Nitrate was used inside the jet fuel in the planes that hit the towers. The point was it is a very powerful explosive that could destabalize the towers iner structure, causing it to collapse. This chemical was supposedly abble to be detonated over air as well, that it could destroy the aircraft in midflight if something went wrong. In pensylvania flight 93 blew up in the air, but was it shot down or blownup by this chemical? As for building 7 and the pentagon, I think the inner workers of the government, Cheney, Rice, Powel, Bush all used this attack as a cover to destroy financial records of the attacks, the inside trading, massive economic scandles that they were mixed in and had building 7 taken down, the Pentagon taken down and maybe helped the towers fall? I think it was a joint operation between the United States government and Terrorist with much money to gain, and private stock holders, who also had alot to gain.

Bush and the Neocons had wanted to invade the middle east, to reshape it to their liking and did so with this attack, Iraq being the main target. They, I think, wanted to spread dissent and chaos throughout the region by turning religous sects against eachother. I also have no doubt that Iran will be attack shortly because of this, the Saudis as well, after Iraq gets cleaned up. Iran was behind the 9/11 attacks directly, helping where they could. Most of the highackers where Saudis, who happen to hold alot of oil. Unless, that is, these countries worked together with the Neocons and issued this attack, that they are partners, bt why would we be sabre ratteling with Iran? I don't know I am just trying to connect things here. I fear this century will see more death then centurys past though, even the 20th. I am interested as to what you guys think about what I posted here, do you agree or disagree? That there is a conspiracy but that it is so tangled with so many people involved for so many different reasons that we just can't see it? Also you should know, as you might from some of my other post, that I am a Republican, that I voted for Bush, though I now do not support him because of his survalliance techniques. I am not Anti American in anyway, and I view questioning people in charge of our republic as being the post patriotic you can possibly be. Why do Americans think they are immune to the problems that plague history? America is the strongest state ever created, why is it not possible for a man, as greedy and power hungry as men are, to seize power? Are we truley immune to this? To say Bush doesnt want power? To say wealthy men would allow the slaughter of thousands to make another dollar? Why not, it is the way of man and all men are the same, all through out time, they have never changed. This is my opinion, I do encourage you to read this book though, it is a Great read as well as illuminating. What do you think?

By the way I have no time to proof read this so I appologize for bad grammer and spelling, or missed letters.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No one has anything to say on this? Maybe I posted to late at night..... stupid job.... oh well I will bump it so someone can actually see the post.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sounds like an excellent read, does he mention anything about The administrations plans to invade Afghanistan before 9-11 had even occured?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Not afghanistan no, Iraq yes. According to him, he says that "Neocons" had a think tank that wanted to put the middle east into chaos and then re-build. The first step for this plan was to invade Iraq and spread a shiite rebellion across the middle east. Why though I do not understand compleetly, to put the region into a divide between religouse lines? That does not stabalize a region but keeps it occupied attacking its self, mabe thats the point? It is also great for oil companies with higher prices, but securing oil pipe lines and ships can be expensive. It is a vast subject and to try and tie everyones motives, if there were motives, takes alot of work.

[edit on 7/8/2006 by Rockpuck]

top topics

join