It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Fetzer: Message to skeptics?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Dr. Fetzer, to start off, I'd like to ask what you would like to offer to the diehard skeptics. I mean not so much the people that are open but just happen to disagree, but to those who will absolutely not even briefly entertain the idea of any aspect of a conspiracy, and often resort to merely ridiculing the movement or etc.

What message would you give these people in an effort to encourage them to let down their strong preconvictions and egos, even if for a moment, to seriously consider things from an alternate point of view?

And what about 9/11 first made you think it may not have been all that we were told it was?

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I think it was Thierry Meyssan's work on the Pentagon that convinced me that what we were being told was not just false but a BIG LIE! As I became deeper and deeper involved in the study of 9/11, the evidence began to accumulate in a big way. What I would suggest is very simple stuff, such as that none of the names of the alleged hijackers are on the airplane manifests, that none of them were subject to autopsy, that they were incapable of flying the planes, that cell-phone calls at those altitudes and speeds would have been impossible, and that the tape from Flight 93 introduced at the trial of Zacharias Moussaoui was faked. In other words, try them out on my "Top Ten Reasons the Hijackers were Fake", which is from the LA Scholars Symposium and is archives on st911.org. See if you can get them to watch the Panel Discussion from the Symposium, which C-SPAN has promised to broadcast and which Alex Jones markets.

join