It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK conspiracy theory: George Noory (July 3)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Coasttocoastam.com has announced yet another JFK assassination conspiracy update for July 3:

JFK Assassination News
"July 3 George Noory returns from vacation....with opening remarks regarding the JFK assassination. A source of George's has told him why and what group killed JFK."

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Any word yet through the grapevine on the details of this?

Whether it will be the JFK-showed-Marilyn-Monroe-the-Alien-Roswell-bodies or
Occam's razor's the Mafia-did-it as part of a personal vendetta which the Warren Commission, FBI, J. Edgar Hoover, and LBJ covered up only coincidentally in some mishap of Jungian synchronicity meeting the fugue of deep politics....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit on 27-6-2006 by Howlingly_Absurd]

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 27-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

JFK Assassination News
"July 3 George Noory returns from vacation....with opening remarks regarding the JFK assassination. A source of George's has told him why and what group killed JFK."

Any word yet through the grapevine on the details of this?

btw..it's www.coastotcoastam.com

and....there is nothing there. You posted the whole article?
Maybe you could research this for us and post something with some substance to it since you started the thread.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The announcement for the July 3 program posted on www.coasttocoastam.com... is to the right of the logo under the photograph of Jackie Kennedy crawling up on to the back of the presidential limo in Dallas on November 22, 1963. There has been no announcement of who the mystery "source" is so far.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I listen to a Show every Friday evening on a Local AM Station, and a few weeks back, there was a show which spoke about Kennedy's Death, and the reason was suggested to have revolved around the Federal Reserve. You can listen to the Show at the Following site, which is straight into the Archives. Look for the following show near the top of the Scroll.

www.richardsyrett.com...

Who Runs America? - Richard welcomes back Lindsey Williams, author of the best-selling book The Energy Non-Crisis talks about the subject of another of his popular books, To Seduce a Nation. Learn why America is not being run by elected officials!

Apparently, the discussion was to speak on the seduction of the Globe with Oil, but various "Other Topic's" came to light, and it seems that Kennedy, who had "HIS OWN CURRENCY" printed, was ready to seize back control of the US Dollar, from the Federal Reserve.

Apparently, this was the reason Kennedy was Slaughtered in Texas.

It makes more sense, than the "OTHER" Presumed reasons.

The Show ran about 60 to 70 Minutes, but it is well worth the listen. Many insightful comments where made in this episode.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Howlingly, I hope you plan on updating this thread for those of us who may miss the C2C show.
The Federal Reserve has been allegedly implicated in the murder before, so it will be interesting to see where this show takes us

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
of the Murder...watch the driver after the 'black pole'...n see him shoot JFK with the gun in his left hand...the Connellys are turned around, cause JFK is already hit from the outside of the car shots but not dead...so they didn't see it n Jackie might have from the corner of her eye but appears to be turned around...Jackie trys to get out of the car because she knew JFK was dead and was afraid that she was going to get it 2...
www.jfkmurdersolved.com... n bookmark it...

ave maria ! Lolove n luck n good sex/emotions/vigor...Infinity

[another clip on the reason JFK was Murdered...he said this again and that he was going to expose them in a speach at Columbia Unv. in NYC a month before the 11/22/63] [do think that EO 11110 and the printing of US Treasury Notes was the big reason ]... speakers on n wait 4the download...
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com...

[welcome back, Jack ! ]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   

watch the driver after the 'black pole'...n see him shoot JFK with the gun in his left hand.

Oh my God. Another "driver shot Kennedy" lunatic. Why don't you look at the film frame by frame? It's an illusion...the driver did not shoot Kennedy....IMPOSSIBLE!!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is not a one line response.

*Sigh*

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-6-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane
Apparently, the discussion was to speak on the seduction of the Globe with Oil, but various "Other Topic's" came to light, and it seems that Kennedy, who had "HIS OWN CURRENCY" printed, was ready to seize back control of the US Dollar, from the Federal Reserve.

Apparently, this was the reason Kennedy was Slaughtered in Texas.

It makes more sense, than the "OTHER" Presumed reasons.

The Federal Reserve angle is mentioned, I believe, in Jim Marrs' book
Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy and Liquid Conspiracy by George Piccard.

It gives meaning to that old line of Deep Throat:

"Follow the money..." - Mark Felt

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
driver did in my book n Bill Cooper said it was the driver and Alan Watt from
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com... says it was the driver...Alan had ur 'boy' George Noory listening like a 'baby'on a breast or a 'serpent' ready to strike as I 'fast blasted' Noory, reminding him that I had offered him [noory] Alan back in 03...before I stopped listeing 2 n being a 'moonie' for C2C...anyway here is the show at Alan's site [also Alan with Noory on C2C is there 2]...Alan Watt says that it was the 'driver' that shot JFK on hour 2 of this Show... Friday, June 2nd
Uncensored Radio Free America
with Rick Adams
LISTEN Hour 1 Hour 2 [free downloads, takes a bit of time, at times]...

Luna-tic...from the Moon? Holy Dora Dyke, Robin !

Lolove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion//Ave Maria !...Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Howlingly, I hope you plan on updating this thread for those of us who may miss the C2C show.
The Federal Reserve has been allegedly implicated in the murder before, so it will be interesting to see where this show takes us

Will do. Let's hope the source has some solid information and not just a rehash of familiar theories and red herrings.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

driver did in my book n Bill Cooper said it was the driver and Alan Watt from
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com... says it was the driver...Alan had ur 'boy' George Noory listening like a 'baby'on a breast or a 'serpent' ready to strike as I 'fast blasted' Noory, reminding him that I had offered him [noory] Alan back in 03...before I stopped listeing 2 n being a 'moonie' for C2C...anyway here is the show at Alan's site [also Alan with Noory on C2C is there 2]...Alan Watt says that it was the 'driver' that shot JFK on hour 2 of this Show... Friday, June 2nd
Uncensored Radio Free America
with Rick Adams
LISTEN Hour 1 Hour 2 [free downloads, takes a bit of time, at times]...

Luna-tic...from the Moon? Holy Dora Dyke, Robin !

Lolove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion//Ave Maria !...Infi

?? WOW! I want some of what this guy is on! But anyway.....I don't care what ANYONE says. The driver DID NOT shoot Kennedy.....it's been rehashed so many times on this site, I'm not going to bother posting anything to back up my story...

But quickly....what looks like a gun is the front passenger's head...what looks like the arm holding the gun is the sidewalk. It is physically impossible for the driver to have shot Kennedy also because his back is against the seat and it is impossible for his arm to do what is necessary to point at the president and shoot....IMPOSSIBLE!! I believe it's frame 312 of the Z film or maybe 313 or both that show quite clearly NO GUN and a relection off the passenger's head and the curb looking like an arm. In order for the arm to be able to do that it would have to have 2 elbows and be about 6 feet long. RIDICULOUS!!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
but the driver did it........................

ave maria !.........................................Infinity

[are u ready for ther 'chip', it will not matter then] LOL etc

FOCUS !

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

?? WOW! I want some of what this guy is on! But anyway.....I don't care what ANYONE says. The driver DID NOT shoot Kennedy.....it's been rehashed so many times on this site, I'm not going to bother posting anything to back up my story...

But quickly....what looks like a gun is the front passenger's head...what looks like the arm holding the gun is the sidewalk. It is physically impossible for the driver to have shot Kennedy also because his back is against the seat and it is impossible for his arm to do what is necessary to point at the president and shoot....IMPOSSIBLE!! I believe it's frame 312 of the Z film or maybe 313 or both that show quite clearly NO GUN and a relection off the passenger's head and the curb looking like an arm. In order for the arm to be able to do that it would have to have 2 elbows and be about 6 feet long. RIDICULOUS!!

Even if there had been a pistol shot or exotic assassination device shot from within JFK's presidential limo that still leaves quite a number of ballistic trajectories to account for, along with witness accounts of puffs of smoke on the grassy knoll, the strange and mysterious appearance of a pristine rifle bullet in the hospital, the Oswald impersonations, the Oswald termination, numerous convenient suicides and strange deaths, and the ominous warnings of "that Bay of Pigs thing" years later. It wasn't the limo driver who was running around confiscating film, intimidating Warren Commission witnesses, tossing Rose Cheramie out of a car, and asking someone to terminate William Bruce Pitzer.

On top of all of that, the trajectory of the exit wound from the back of JFK's head
(as shown in the Zapruder film) does not line up with a pistol shot from the driver.

But all of this ballistic trajectory Bingo and Ping Pong which the OCD crowd go in for with wild abandon does not get to the heart of the matter - motive and the identity of the conspiratorial secret team planning group which is what this mysterious "source" supposedly claims to reveal (as announced for the July 3 program). We'll wait and see whether this proves to be the case and whether any illuminating new evidence is brought to light.

It must be uncovered. It must be made known.
- L. Fletcher Prouty, The Secret Team

[edit on 29-6-2006 by Howlingly_Absurd]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Rant on 'boy'...

Dood...if I were you, I'd just say no. The driver did it....ROTFLMFAO!!

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Please limit the discussion to the topic at hand, the alleged new information that will be on C2C.
This is NOT a discussion about whether the driver did it. We have thread(s) devoted to that subject.
This is not a place to cast aspersions on others because of their beliefs regarding the JFK conspiracy.
This thread will NOT be derailed and if these off topic comments persist, I will close this thread until the show airs.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
A version of "the Mafia did it" theory was rehearsed with heavy emphasis on the idea that Jimmy Hoffa, Johnny Roselli, Sam Giancana, Carlos Marcello, and Santos Trafficante were the key plotters. No logical explanations were offered for the holes in this.

Lamar Waldron was the guest plugging ultimatesacrificethebook.com...
and this version of JFK conspiracy theories, a variation of the Mongoose/Operation 40 blowback theories with "the Mob" presented as the mastermind.

The guest carefully ducked a question about the hit on William Bruce Pitzer which one caller asked.

Seasoned researchers with an eye for oddities in JFKology would have to ask serious questions about the research data presented or whether this was organized and orchestrated disinformation.

George Noory did passingly refer to the Federal Reserve angle but there was no follow-up on this or any serious discussion of that.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by Howlingly_Absurd]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Here is an image of frames 311 to 316 that should show QUITE CLEARLY that the driver DID NOT shoot JFK....

Once again, as stated earlier, it's an illusion! What looks like a gun is the reflection of the sun off the passenger's head...and what looks like an arm is the curb....

The site I got that from: www.john-f-kennedy.net...

Does have some interesting information on the Federal Reserve issue, which is a new theory for me and something I am going to research heavily....I never knew that the Federal Reserve Bank or FED was privately owned. Here is some interesting info:

Any one person or any closely knit group who has a lot of money has a lot of power. Now imagine a group of people who have the power to create money. Imagine the power these people would have. This is exactly what the privately owned FED is!

No man did more to expose the power of the FED than Louis T. McFadden, who was the Chairman of the House Banking Committee back in the 1930s. In describing the FED, he remarked in the Congressional Record, House pages 1295 and 1296 on June 10, 1932:

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks. The Federal Reserve Board, a Government Board, has cheated the Government of the United States and he people of the United States out of enough money to pay the national debt. The depredations and the iniquities of the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal reserve banks acting together have cost this country enough money to pay the national debt several times over. This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of the United States; has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the maladministration of that law by which the Federal Reserve Board, and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it".

With true patriotic courage, JFK boldly faced the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt:

1) war (Viet Nam); and,

2) the creation of money by a privately owned central bank. His efforts to have all U.S. troops out of Vietnam by 1965 combined with Executive Order 11110 would have destroyed the profits and control of the private Federal Reserve Bank.

I'm going to have to read up on this Louis T. McFadden!

Peace all!

[edit on 14-7-2006 by Excitable_Boy]

new topics

top topics

join