It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I snapped a picture of a "UFO"!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Hi, on (24th june) i was out on the country side with my cousins and i was playing around with my camera. But when i looked at the pictures the day after i saw this odd thing in the sky.

(Small cutout)

img157.imageshack.us...
(Original size) 800kb

I didn´t notice the "UFO" when i took the photo, and as far as i can remember i didn´t hear any airplanes at that moment. I saw a few jetplanes that day, and they all had "white tail smoke" but the "thing" on the pic doesn´t have it, so it´s probably not a jetplane.

Also the shine from the UFO seems odd, looks like the light source is comming from the left. And the sun goes down to the right.

So what´s your thoughts on this ?

Sorry for my bad grammar/english

[edit on 24-6-2006 by Luminal]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Just curious...do you own a copy of Photoshop?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Looks like a rocket/missile more than anything else.

Where were you at the time - and what aerospace/military facilities are nearby to that area?

Are there any other photos - and how can we tell whether the image has been doctored?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yes i have photoshop, i put a black box and lower the quality so i could upload it.

Edit: No, there is no rockets or space stuff nearby, atleast not what i know of, the picture was taken in south sweden.

Also, i know that there are some guys here who seems to be good at analyzing pictures, so if they are good they will find/should find this picture to be real. Because i haven´t edited/pasted it in.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hi, firstly commiserations on your World Cup defeat -It's never easy against the host nation!

I was wondering if you'd noticed a second object in your picture? If you look at the full size picture on the link and look across to the right in a straight line from the object, the top left corner of the black box points to it. It's smaller or further away than the main object, but there's something there.

[edit on 24/6/06 by Insomniac]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac
Hi, firstly commiserations on your World Cup defeat -It's never easy against the host nation!

I was wondering if you'd noticed a second object in your picture? If you look at the full size picture on the link and look across to the right in a straight line from the object, the top left corner of the black box points to it. It's smaller or further away than the main object, but there's something there.

Hmm, i've just seen it, too small to make any kind of guess so that is a UFO and will always be. Even if its a Bird we'll never know that one.
But the UFO that is mentioned and easily detectable, thats interesting.
I'm not seeing any kind of tampering so it, in my mind, is a genuine picture...or you are REALLY good at using Photoshop...i believe it to be the first.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insomniac

Hehehe, thx. Yeah germany have always been good at football, they did 2 goals in the first 10 min against sweden, wtf
. I hope England beats ecuador tomorrow!

However, i see the object that you found. Its probably an airplane. Too small to tell.

Originally posted by JebusSaves
Hmm, i've just seen it, too small to make any kind of guess so that is a UFO and will always be. Even if its a Bird we'll never know that one.
But the UFO that is mentioned and easily detectable, thats interesting.
I'm not seeing any kind of tampering so it, in my mind, is a genuine picture...or you are REALLY good at using Photoshop...i believe it to be the first.

It is a UFO, but (no way) to tell if it´s a "flying saucer", but it sure looks like one.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminal

Hehehe, thx. Yeah germany have always been good at football, they did 2 goals in the first 10 min against sweden, wtf
. I hope England beats ecuador tomorrow!

However, i see the object that you found. Its probably an airplane. Too small to tell.

Damn straight we'd better beat Equador tomorrow, cause if we don't...........grrr arrgh

Probably just an Airplane or Bird...btu we'll never know

Originally posted by Luminal

It is a UFO, but (no way) to tell if it´s a "flying saucer", but it sure looks like one.

See, its interesting because that looks like Burn at the back, some rocket taking off.
Where exactly(without your exact home address) are you?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
It looks too weird, maybe it's something on the camera lens?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
It looks too weird, maybe it's something on the camera lens?

I doubt that, i took 5-6 pictures directly after that shot^ and 2 before that.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
it kinda looks like a rocket or somthing (prehaps a firework), it deffinatly is a UFO caus its unidentified its flying and its an object so well done!

a great photo!

anyone got a good capture of the 2nd object?

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It looks so similar to a jet I wouldn't feel comfortable thinking it isn't just that. The long body, pointed nose, tail fins, black smoke trail...

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
hi there,

this has so grabbed my attention i have now joined as a member, after being a visitor for about a year and a half

have you b4 this seen or heard of any thing in your area ?

also what part of Sweden are you from as i have several friends in Sweden...

right im off now to watch England on tv (prob there last game in competition if our history is anything to go by !!)

steve

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
This is a cool pic. Thank you very much for sharing it!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi again, i´ve been doing some research around the area where i took the photo, and i found out that there is an airport about 9km/5.5miles away. And it´s laying at the direction where the "UFO" is. Now the chances of it being a "flying saucer" has been "lowered", so my guess is that it´s just a normal jetplane.

But i have to say that you can´t tell from the picture that it is an airplane. Also the UFO is pretty large, so we should be able to see the tail wing or something that reminds of an airplane... The reflection is odd the size and (angle) of it too.

But the picture is still interesting, if it is an airplane, then it prove how easily it can be "wrong", prefect angle, light and circumstances and you got a UFO

But who knows, maybe it is a flying saucer, and it just did some business there, refueling, beaming up some people, go to the toilet or something

I believe 99% that flying saucer exists, but still unsure if its man made or alien....or both

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
hmmmm looks like a plane.

new topics

top topics

join