It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sears Tower Terrorist a set up? Watch video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
www.informationliberation.com...

From CNN.

Please watch the entire thing before you comment. Thank you.

What do you think???

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I watch it ALL, because you asked.

I find all the talk about "following the money" today, interesting ... Maybe it is a set-up to gain more power.

I also find it is very easy and common to have people that have known you your WHOLE life, and don't really know you.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I also find it is very easy and common to have people that have known you your WHOLE life, and don't really know you.

Well, yes. It is possible not to know your own relatives, those closest to you. Still, friends or acquaintances would know you a little better and come forward to say " I knew he was up to no good" "There was something about that person....."
Relatives can be blinded by love, but friends can usually make a better assesment.
But you're right.
I guess we need some acquaintances to come forward, huh?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I don't think it was a setup, but I do think there have been several locals in the area of downtown Miami that reported these guys. Authorities had interviewed several neighbors who have reported that a couple of these men openly talked about their feelings as well as their consistent effort to recruit youth in the area. My belief is that someone called the authorities who then took up surveilance followed by a warrant.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

Still, friends or acquaintances would know you a little better and come forward to say " I knew he was up to no good" "There was something about that person....."
Relatives can be blinded by love, but friends can usually make a better assesment.
But you're right.
I guess we need some acquaintances to come forward, huh?

I think they where in the bomb shelter with him.

Ram

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The one thing i come up with - This is a way to target normal conspiracy people. Who has maybe to much knowlegde about the Illuminati and Masonic history.

They had a problem, called "Conspiracy Theorist"

Sollution is to alienate "Conspiracy Theorist" More than ever. Telling the publich that ideas of the occult, and Terrorism does not work together - that makes you a terrorist.
But what you find, if you search for awnsers - Is you find, that the Illuminati and likewise Masonery - are into occult spiritisme whorshipping - only at higest levels.

Bohemia Grove ect.

They have by that, made a shield against Conspiracies - And by that Shut peoples mouth...
What was the name of that drill, by the way? Thats what i think - Even though it's now criminal to think.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Ram]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
The gov's admited that there was a federal informant that was 'leading them in teh al-qaida pledge'.

I say, who cares? Pledge support to hitler, whats it matter if it was a set up?

Interesting, the FBI raided a Masonic Lodge? I wonder if it was a Prince Hall lodge? But I heard that they were Nation of Islam Muslims, I'd've' thought that the Nation was anti-masonic?

Also of note, Nation of Islam muslims, they're not regarded as Muslims by other muslims, becuase they revere their founder as a prophet.

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Nygdan]

[edited to clarify, Other sites say that they were arrested at a warehouse that they lived at, but this video says "We're being told by his family that he's a 32-year-old guy named Nassir Baptiste. He goes by the name of Prince Manner. He's one of the elders at this Masonic lodge raided earlier in the day by the FBI. That's where the five people were taken into custody"
Also, notice that the person that wrote the transcript for the video on that page, added "PH" after the names, this is 'puhbah' or some such, an islamic term of respect....who posted that video I wonder? )

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This is all very confusing. The guy speaking about them his name was Master A G blahblah and he was dressed in fatigues. Something is definitely strange.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
More video in this article:

www.cnn.com...

A pdf of the indictment
i.a.cnn.net...

In the video "Corey Davis" says that they worship Allah adn are called "Seas of David". He couldn't say that they weren't associated with Al-Qaida (seemed to not know). Calls the spot of the interview a Temple (seems to be an idiot).

Says they worship Allah and the 'regular' bible. Calls members "Soldiers": because they study the bible.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have a question if anyone can answer. Are these guys 5%'ers? (Jailhouse bastardized version of Islam) Thats what it appears to be. I wonder if these guys are all ex-cons too.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
I have a question if anyone can answer. Are these guys 5%'ers? (Jailhouse bastardized version of Islam) Thats what it appears to be. I wonder if these guys are all ex-cons too.

They certainly look like lifers...probably in jail forever in solitary so they wont find out they are the culprits. Sorry for being such a cynic (sp)- i have no other recourse at this point in time. I've been programmed this way.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I found it interesting that it was tied to a Masonic lodge. Also I do hope they can follow the money to the sorce. They did not talk more about that, I also hope they find the person that offered to make the funding.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In miami, there are, as affiiliate masonic groups:
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.geocities.com...
www.mahishriners.com... (site not active yet)
www.widowssons.com...

And then a large number of masonic lodges
www.glflamason.org... LODGES

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
On ABC news out of Grand Rapids Michigan, a different angle was covered, and leaned more towards an "entrapment" point of view. They had different video footage, in black and white with two guys, one an informant supplying weapons.

Will see if I can find it.

Video

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Do these look like the faces you'd find at Masonic Lodges? Just asking. I dont know what they look like or what element is "allowed" at masonic lodges.

Can someone set me straight?

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
dgtempe...

That's a bit racist don't you think ??

FYI there are black masons, look up Prince Hall...

en.wikipedia.org...

More reading...

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Do these look like the faces you'd find at Masonic Lodges?

In the old days, masonry split into two, with blacks being racistly denied entry into white lodges, so they joined "prince hall" lodges. There are still Prince Hall Masonic lodges today.

i dont know what they look like or what element is "allowed" at masonic lodges.

If the guy from the other video, that was a member, is any indication of the group, I'd bet that they couldn't pay their dues, even if they did get in.

I take it that by 'that element' you mean, criminal looking types, liek those guys, not blacks in general.

I mean lets face it those doodes look pretty badass.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh for Petes sakes, i'm not a racist. dont even go there with me. You know better than that.

I dont know if these pictures represent your typical Masons. Thats all.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
What's a typical mason supposed to look like dg ??

Is a mason supposed to have a certian look ??

Are you being sterotypical of masons or blacks, do they have to have a certian look about them to be a mason ???

What's the typical look or element supposed to be ??

Just curious to your thoughts...

[edit on 23-6-2006 by Jedi_Master]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master
What's the typical look ??/quote]
Old. Stodgy. Sort like these lively gents
www.freemason-wa.org...

Also, I'd be willing to bet that the fraternity is overwhelmingly made up of white guys. The people in the mug shots don't look like the type to wear aprons or get excited about spaghetti dinners, is all I think DG was saying.

Anyway, what about that lodge that was raided? Or is that going to be swept under the carpet.

Remember, there is no spoon.

Christ it must be getting late if I'm quoting the matrix.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join