It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Identification of Alien Species: Is There Proof?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
According to some people, there are in fact multiple species of aliens visiting our planet. I'm honestly not sure how anyone can be positive that there is a certain species of alien visiting us. For instance, I don't know where the whole "reptilian" thing started, but it certainly sounds more like science fiction than science fact...especially the whole shapeshifting bit (give me a break).

Here's my question though: where did our notion of the "Grey" aliens come from? Did it originate from the Roswell Incident? Is there actually any convincing evidence that there are aliens visiting our planet who are small, thin, and have over-sized heads?

In my mind, the UFO phenomenon is definitely real and as of now, unexplainable. This is due to corroborating reports by credible witnesses, radar reports, and some limited physical evidence. However, I find it hard to convince myself that we know ANYTHING about the occupants of these craft, if indeed there are any. I do not consider scattered, solitary abduction experiences that occur on the verge of the dreamstate as undeniable proof.

So what evidence is there of the identity of ANY species of alien? Has there ever been a close encounter of the third kind involving several credible witnesses?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I would think that you would have to have an experience to understand fully what and how things are when it comes to a different life species.

I say this because we were brought up to believe things to be the way we were taught. Most of us were taught by parents who learned from there parents and so forth. As time passes and the human mature or evolve so to say we are asking more questions and not satified with what we have been taught because we are discovering (or waking up) to the facts that things don't add up like we think they should.

I was born in 1948 and we were raised much different then now a days. As I look back on my life I can say as a small child when my experiences started (what you call abductions) it never occured to me to tell someone.

What's funny is I never knew all this stuff went on in the fifties and sixties, I never saw anything about this on TV or in the papers and I actually didn't know that other people knew about any of this until I accidentally noticed while looking a the TV paper one night that there was a show going to be on about this subject and I was 44 years old at that moment in time, lol.

Grey's yup they are real and they are here in the deepest of our waters. The one I go to which I have always considered my teacher and have many good feeling for meaning I feel as if he is apart of who I am communicated this to me when we were together one moment in time:

We are parallel, there are tall ones, short ones, fat ones, thin ones, good ones, bad ones and all different colored ones.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
But how can you be sure your experiences of alien contact aren't dreams? How can you be sure you weren't hallucinating, if you are the only one who saw the alien(s)? How can anyone be sure that you aren't fabricating the whole thing?

I've had a vivid alien abduction experience before, similar to those of countless others. However, unlike many others, I realized that this experience was in fact a DREAM, not reality. When I wake up in my bed paralyzed, hearing strange voices and feeling an impending sense of doom, I know that I am not being seized by extraterrestrial beings, rather I am experiencing sleep paralysis.

If someone is regularly abducted by aliens, as many claim to be, how hard would it be to prove as much? Have any regular abductees tried placing a video camera in their rooms at night, or telling someone else to watch their homes? Why is it that no one in a urban/suburban area notices an alien spacecraft swooping down to steal away their neighbor?

So if I claim to have had an encounter with an alien race of giant sentient hermit crabs, would this establish them as real? Or would I have to get a bunch of other people caught up in my fantasy as well?

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I can see you are questioning yourself and it is a good question you ask. I guess the best I can give you is just this..........you know.

Reality isn't what we thought it was either.

top topics

join