It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5:36

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry but does this time mean anything to anyone around here? I have been having this number in my head in constant dreams as of late ... I see my digital alarm clock with the time 5:36 PM. I cannot figure it out for the life of me ... BUT IT'S ANNOYING THE HELL OUTTA ME ... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[edit on 19-6-2006 by Fiverz]

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hey Fiverz - that's really scarey.

I've been having the same dream too.

Of course for me, it's time to get up and get ready for work!
Bummer!

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have something similar too. On weekends when I wake up I always see the clock that says 10:00, and on other clocks too. But then I look again and it says 5:10 AM or 7:00 PM.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
Sorry but does this time mean anything to anyone around here? I have been having this number in my head in constant dreams as of late ..

You don't own multiple copies of 'Catcher in the Rye' or any other books, do you??

You might just be recieving subliminal messages....

But then again this could all just be my imagination.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Funny enough, I actually have similar experiences of 5:35. It just mostly makes me laugh! Used to be 11:11, but not anymore. It seems like a simple enough thing when it isn't happening to you, but when you are bombarded with numeric sequences it does put you in a form of expectancy. At least in my case.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
For whatever it's worth

Mark 5:36
Ignoring what they said, Jesus told the synagogue ruler, "Don't be afraid; just believe."

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well I would love to say that it's a sign from above, but, alas, I just keep seeing my digital alarm clock with the alarm light on and the little blinker next to PM. I don't see the number anywhere else ... just in my dreams and in my head on the clock

I think it's like getting a song stuck in your head. Ever wonder why that happens?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
And now, you see it forever posted as a Topic on BTS..!

Don't really know what it means 5:36 but maybe if you starting thinking of other numbers 5:36 it will eventually go 5:36 away. 42 is a good number to think of. 5:36.

Try 42 on for size!

[edit on 20-6-2006 by spacedoubt]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Done and done!

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Funny enough, I actually have similar experiences of 5:35. It just mostly makes me laugh! Used to be 11:11, but not anymore. It seems like a simple enough thing when it isn't happening to you, but when you are bombarded with numeric sequences it does put you in a form of expectancy. At least in my case.

I have seen 11:11 on the clock all the time, until it was solved in my mind. I found out some time ago that the solstice of 2012 will happen on 11:11 univeral time acording to the naval observatory. Since then I havnt seen it.

5:35. It really does seem like fate, doesnt it...see if you stop noticing those numbers now.

new topics

top topics

join