It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zarqawi conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have a new conspiracy theory on Zarqawi. We know that he was sold out by his own people - why aren't there more theories on conspiracies originating in places other than the US?

I think that Zarqawi was betrayed by his Al-Qaeda masters because of his turning what Bin Laden, et al wants as a Holy War against the West into ever more sectarian violence. I think that Bin Laden himself may even have ordered it as a message to other cell leaders that his will was not to be disputed and that he is not above using any means necessary - even that of the US military to enforce his will. Bin Laden and the other Al-Qaeda masters are truly waging a battle of wills with Islam vs. the west with the goal of creating a Khalifate (not sure on the spelling of that).

He wants the creation of a unified middle east under Sharia law. In order for this to happen then Muslims of all stripes must band together against the West. Zarqawi, while a useful pawn at first, was either responsible for Muslim on Muslim violence or he allowed it on his watch. Bin Laden knows that once his Khalifate is in place he can weed out those Muslims who follow a different brand of Islam - right now it is more important to unify the nations. Zarqawi was doing just the opposite and so he had to be killed and replaced.

I feel in the coming weeks we will see an increase in sectarian violence as those loyal to the vision of the Khalifate take care of the trouble makers who have been spawned by Zarqawi followed by a sharp decrease of sectarian violence as the war again shifts towards a unified Jihad against the West.

Thougts? Opinions?

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I personally believe that the US had the option to take this guy out whenever they saw fit. It was just a matter of using his death as at the right time to have the desired effect and media coverage.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am just curious why all we hear about are US conspiracies. Is the US the only one mighty or smart enough to pull of these conspiracies? It seems to be the prevailing thought around here and I would like to explore alternate theories. Duplicitous activities are not solely limited to the West despite what it seems like here. I think this is a prime example of it.

As for getting him whenever the US felt like, I don't agree with that. If that were the case we wouldn't have a top 10 most wanted fugitives in our own country. It is easy for a person to hide and lay low.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think we are mainly hearing about the US conspiracies because the US is wrapped up in a world of excrement at the moment. It's been one thing after another since 9/11 and people are finding gaping holes in some of the stories that the US government is swearing to be the whole truth and nothing but, which creates a cry wolf scenario if ou believe even one of their stories to be false in any way.

You can't really use the top 10 most wanted fugituves analogy because the top 10 fugitives in America aren't trying to conduct a war on the FBI or the CIA, if they were I'm sure they would be sporting a laser dot on their forehead in no time. I agree though, it is easy for a person to hide and lay low under ordinary circumstances but Zarqawi wasn't operating under ordinary circumstances.

It is intersting to ponder though on the posible conspiracies that are going on with those on the other side of the fence, and if osama really is dishing it out to those he sees to be deviating from his plan.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Bin Ladin doesn't need shi'ites to establish a caliphate, indeed, the shia are seen as the enemies of islam and as near apostates by some sunni groups. If sectarian violence can bring down western supported governments, that its 'aok' for them.

top topics

join