It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Freedom to Fascism movie trailer.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
video.google.com...

Interresting trailer of a movie that's comming out soon (28th)

America Freedom to Fascism will open as a mainstream theatrical release on July 28

Altho the title of this movie isn't realy choosen well imho I think it should be obligatory for every American citizen to watch this video, if this was the situation in my (much smaller) country, then it would surely trigger a revolution.

I'dd love to see some more oppinions about it, especialy from Americans who were/are unaware of these things.

(i'm terribly sorry if this has been posted before, or is in the wrong section, tried a search which turned up with nothing)

edit: typo's and spelling, and thread title

[edit on 19-6-2006 by XyZeR]

[edit on 19-6-2006 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
46 views and not a single reply, is this to hot to discuss or is it old ?

Edit:

Here's a short synopsis of the movie's topics:

Determined to find the law that requires American citizens to pay income tax, producer Aaron Russo set out on a journey to find the evidence. Neither left, nor right-wing, this startling examination of government exposes the systematic erosion of civil liberties in America since 1913 when the Federal Reserve System was fraudulently created. Through interviews with two U.S. Congressmen, former IRS Commissioner and former IRS and FBI agents, tax attorneys and authors, Russo connects the dots between money creation, federal income tax, and the national identity card, which becomes law in May 2008 and will use Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. This is a precursor to an impending police state in America.

I'dd love to hear some oppinions on it !

[edit on 20-6-2006 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Thanx for bringing this to our attention. Very interesting stuff.

People need to get educated. It's stuff like this that should hopefuly wake people up to what is really going on.
But unfortunately to many people are too worried about what they will lose by acting on what they see, so they will stick their heads in the sand, as usual, and pretend it's not true...

Can't wait to see the full documentary...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Thnx anok, i'm gladd someone took the time to watch it.

I just think it's strange that i as a non-american have to show this to American E-friends.

Anyway, thnx for taking away the feelign like i was talking to the walls Anok

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

www.law.cornell.edu...

United States Constitution

Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Also... U.S. Supreme Court: COMMISSIONER v. GLENSHAW GLASS CO., 348 U.S. 426 (1955)

You want more?

I mean, could the author at least have done a little bit of research before shooting his movie?

Some topics covered in the video are interesting, but the "everybody panic" narrative approach makes this movie a pain to watch, in my opinion.

The narrator even Godwin'ed his own movie (at 10:12), sad!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This should be Interesting!

Great Find XyZeR!

Looking foward to watching this documentary.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I wanted to post this a few days ago, but kept it in the back burner untill now.

Big Brother Pizza

After much reading it looks to me that the RFID chip is coming, and that according to the (Freedom to fascism) trailer it's going to become law in early 2008. Brace yourselves because it looks like it's going to be a bumpy ride!!! And it looks like voting republican or democrat isn't going to change a thing. They're all in it. For example, there seems to be no law forcing you to pay taxes (which primarily pays interest to the federal reserve) yet you can go to prison for not paying them.

So what are you going to do? Stay there and take it? or try to find a way to take action against it??

I give you the following videos to see:

Trailer 1: www.freedomtofascism.com...

Trailer 2: www.freedomtofascism.com...

Trailer 3: www.freedomtofascism.com...

15 min trailer

And additionally:

The Money Masters pt 1

The Money Masters pt 2

www.freedomtofascism.com...

www.freedomtofascism.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Thnx a bunch for posting those alternate links and more info about it TheBandit795.

I hope more poeple watch it tho !

edit:typo's

[edit on 21-6-2006 by XyZeR]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
To bad i only got a reaction from people who kind of agree with the movie's oppinions.....

there must be poeple out there who disagree i'dd love to hear why

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Agreeing with the movie?

You must have misinterpreted my previous post then. I tore down the whole movie to smithereens by citing the laws about paying income taxes.

The narrator goes on a rant about how he does not know any laws forcing you to pay taxes. He interviews equally ignorant people on the streets who are all excited that they should not have to pay taxes anymore. Then he proceed to quote out of context a former IRS employee to make it sound like she could not find any laws about paying income taxes. Pay attention to the paper zoomed on the screen during her interview, folks, I leave it as an exercise to the reader to figure out what she is actually talking about, first hint, it has nothing to do with failing to find laws on paying income taxes.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ufia you must be a bit confused. Just because you cite the 16 amendment doesn't mean you are right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that should set you back to square one.

[edit on 4-7-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Thnx for clearing that up Grimreaper

IMHO It seems that people should realy research and be aware of this issue.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Amuk doesn't pay any taxes, I don't pay any income taxes, lots of people don't pay any income taxes.
I'm talking income taxes. Property taxes are a hell of alot harder to get out of and when you do the ATF/RCMP will suddenly find drugs on your property & seize it.
Sales tax is impossible unless you are Aboriginal and on a reserve.
However income tax is the easiest one to escape but you've got to know your stuff inside and out cause you will get threatening letters, property & bank accounts siezed if you don't know how to protect them (trusts are good), multiple name bank accounts are good, credit unions better, cash best hidden at home, gold & silver burried.
Its a lot of work for at least 2 years but it is do able.
Follow the yellow brick road (he who has the gold makes the rules).
gold-----AU-----authority------authorization-----autograph.
fiat paper-------slavery----------signature.
It's all in the wording. read your laws & acts. find out what words really mean.
Remember money is currency, currency to control humanities energy (current)
You are CHARGED, look at things from an electrical perspective and things become more clearer & simpler. A store of value is a store of energy, current, etc.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've heard this a few places before,but it never fails to intrigue me.Great posts and links everyone.Looking forward to that movie too,even though that guy ain't the best narrator.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
interesting, very interesting.

Any idea when this is being released in the United Kingdom? the trailer was extremely interesting in what it raised. Alex Jones has touched on that subject many times, so has David Icke. I recommend others reading into it more

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Come on someone plaes refute what I said! I feel like arguing!!!!
PLEASE!

[edit on 10-7-2006 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
anybody get to see the movie or know how I can get my hands on it without buying via the net? (because I hate buying over the internet).

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
anybody get to see the movie or know how I can get my hands on it without buying via the net? (because I hate buying over the internet).

Your wish is my command. A must see for every citizen of the world.

Freedom to Fascismwww.poodlecrap.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Having just watched the show all I can say is WOW.
This should wake up ALOT of people, and even if somehow they dont wake up then atleast when the NWO takes open control they will realize 'thats what they were talking about!'
2 thumbs up to Aaron Russo. I wonders what Ebert thought about it?
I think I like the part best where he interviews the guy that wrote the voluminous tax code. The actual author of the tax code, or did i see that wrong? I think his name was Cohen....

A new respect for the producer of 'Trading Places' and 'The Rose'!

posted on Jan, 26 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
America Freedom to Fascism link to google video

Authorized version no less, one million views, pinky finger by the lip.

Do not think we need another Roge Moore doing movies that
go nowhere.

He thinks we will flout the executive orders of this country.

Orders don't need a law do they?

Still its law or orders enforcement from somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join