It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Ability....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's kinda crappy actually but i do have an ability that no one else has and I can do this in controlled conditions. However ot is nothing impressive kinda funny actually.

What I can do it make my skin arms,back,chest,legs all goose bump at will just by willing it to. Whats strange is it feels like electricity shooting through out my body quite a strange tingly feeling then my skin goes bumpy. I have been able to do this since i was a child.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Kinda cool actually.
If you're really hot because of the weather, does it make you feel cooler?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Beer_Guy, I have somewhat of the "power" of heating myself up or cooling myself down just by thinking about it. As a kid, I would go outside during winter with shorts and a t-shirt during blizzards. I have retained it to a certain extent, but I can't bear the cold much anymore as I let that skill slip away somehow...Not thinking about it I guess or thinking too much about it...It will come back though as its just mind over matter. Whatever you wish to be true will happen if you want it to...Just keep your thoughts positive and your actions in the same manner. Good luck on your spiritual travels.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
yeah i know what you mean, i use to heat my back a bit that way in winter here .. its so cold

this summer its the chilled current i wanna feel though
But i know what your`re talking about its starting from the crown of the head, and it flows down , goosebumps..
maybe just some acid flashbacks

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
In the winter I can warm my self up, and in the summer I can cool myself down. All with the power of my mind.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
"If you're really hot because of the weather, does it make you feel cooler?"

No not really my skin just gets really bumpy and tight all over my body it feels stiff and bumpy.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i can some what read peoples minds and tell the future in my dreams on accident i can also see aura i also made up my own world in my mind (random thought)

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
o and another power sort of its really lame

i can make myself sweat

told u lame

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool.
What do you think about while it happens, any special thought or
type of thinking that goes on ?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I can do something very similar. I can send electrical impulses throughout my brain and body. It's a very nice feeling, and it kind of tickles.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To ascribe super natural phenomena to that which can be achieved through shere will power is lame as well

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
its seams we got the Real 4400 here

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
To ascribe super natural phenomena to that which can be achieved through shere will power is lame as well

Are you refering to me? Hope my post didn't fly over your head.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I can blink in rapid succession. Very hard to achieve.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seems to me what you can do is control part of your subconcious (the part that regulates body things like that" with ur concious mind. Can you do things like be warm in a cold shower?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It is a very neat trick, and I've heard of this before. The problem is you have an unusual amount of AC to DC transfered energy throughout your body. Trust me when I say this, that if you're outside when a thunderstorm occurs, a massive electrical thunderstorm, get inside as fast as possible, because if you "accidentally" give yourself goosebumps at that current time, you're sure to be struck my lightning, as morbid as that sounds.

It is quite a neat trick and you're lucky you can control the current of electricity throughout your body. Some people (my mom) can't control it and is a 24/7 lightning rod and gets goosebumps for no apparent reason at all. (We live in Florida and she'll get them outside in the middle of summer)

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enigma12321
Seems to me what you can do is control part of your subconcious (the part that regulates body things like that" with ur concious mind. Can you do things like be warm in a cold shower?

I do this daily.. I call it heal collection and regulating.. I pull in heat I "store" and can go into a cold area and warm myself through it and do the reverse effect

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sometimes with only the power of of my mind I can make parts of my body get harder than Japanese Arithmetic.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I can control most elements, even elements that are not real.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can tell when people are lying, but I can't tell when people are telling the truth.

Or maybe it's just that people don't tell the truth much anymore. It's just one of those mystery's I guess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join