It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recommended ATS Blogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, AboveTopSecret blogging has been revived and given a kick in the pants with the installment of a new, user-customizable platform. Already we have 110 members and staff who have signed up for shiny new blogs. But how long will it last? Will the initial enthusiasm die off like it did once before and ATS blogs will become filled with naught but Internet tumbleweeds? After all, the thing that keeps us addicted to ATS is the interaction with other members. Well, only time will tell...

With so many blogs, and more sure to be on the way, it's going to be impossible to read them all, and I fear that some great stuff may slip by unnoticed. I plan to use this thread to highlight and recommend some of the best blog entries each week, and also some of the best blog designs/set-ups. There isn't a direct Staff Applause system set up for blogs yet, and there may not be ever, so I will also be giving out ATS applauses for great blog entries.

If you see a great entry, blog design, or you think you've made an awesome one yourself (don't be shy), feel free to post here or U2U me.

Getting started
List of ATS Blogs and Recent Entries

Need help?
ATS Bloggers Technical Questions Thread

Don't forget the ATS Blog Competition
Get a Blog, Make it Great, Win a New PSP!

Want an ATS Blog? Just ask! Click here to U2U the Blog Czar of Blog Czars

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Semperfortis is a 20+ year veteran police officer, who has done stints with SWAT, and as a marine sniper. He tells of his experiences in his blog, Contemplation of a Cop. His latest entry tells of an experience in his early days as a police officer in which he became friends with a suspect.

One Time I Was Sued

The first thing I did was try and get the officers from the town to start doing something. The first thing you have to do in a situation like this, is find the most active, the most violent and take them into custody. This will most times take the fire out of a situation like this.

Not to be outdone by the locals, I found the two biggest, baddest looking ones fighting and went to them. I broke them up and had one on the ground cuffing him, when i saw something out of the corner of my eye...

Are you an "Applause Whore"? Well, Gemwolf is by his own admission. I imagine he and The Vagabond probably have a lot to talk about...

Confessions of an ATS prostitute

That's right. I need applauses, I want applauses and I get depressed whenever I don't get them. Most of my threads are aimed at possible applauses. My standards are extremely high, and in most cases too high for myself to come by. In the past it was not uncommon to get 5 or more applauses for every thread I started. The reason was because of "new and fresh" ideas. Thinking outside the box. But the past couple of months were a bit of a disappointment for me.

Accidentallyonpurpose has caused a bit of a stir with his satire ripping on the ol' USofA.

Public Awareness Program

Since the Americans have wasted no time, effort or expense to spread propaganda about Iran, the current hotbed of "terrorists" and "peace hating fundamentalists.

I have taken it upon myself to in turn inform the Iranian people and their allies a little bit about who they may be facing in the near future.

Disclaimer - Chicken Pot Pie.

Official Name - The United States of America*.
Capital - Israel
Currency - The Dollar
Religion - The Dollar
Population - 498 People and 290 million drones.
Flag

William One Sac warns us of the shape-shifting lizard men who secretly rule the Earth from the planet's hollow interior...or something like that...

Beware the Reptoids! 0_o

Reptoids

Reptoids. The very word sends men and women into their homes, locking and barring all of the windows. It is the reason why I sleep at night with a shotgun across my lap in my rocking chair. Well, not really. The truth of the matter is I don't believe in Reptoids. When I first came on the Internet though, and heard about them I was very intrigued and open to the theory. Not so any longer. It's just too crazy. But I still love reading about them.

[edit on 2006-6-17 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Dont forget WolfOfWar's Blog....

Tales from a video store

posted on Jan, 14 2007 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Well I made my blog to feed my brain & other brains with information.It's not much now,but come back later to see it filled with loads of stuff.If anyone wants me to add something to my blog then send me a u2u.

My future ultimate Blog!

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Also Zeddicus's blog seems to be THE MOST POPULAR blog on this site!

new topics

top topics

join