It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London terror raid brothers released.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The two brothers arrested in the terror raid in London recently have been released without charge. Police are in the proccess of handing thier property back too.

Two brothers arrested in an anti-terror raid during which one of the them was shot, have been released without charge.

Mohammed Abdul Kahar and Abul Koyair were being questioned at London's high security Paddington Green Police Station.

The 20-year-old and 23-year-old had been arrested a week ago during the raid in the Forest Gate area of east London.

A police spokesman has said that officers have now completed their search of the raided property on Lansdown Road.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "We appreciate the police operation has caused inconvenience and disruption to the occupants of the house.

Protesters at the demo "We will be contacting the owners to make appropriate arrangements for the property to be handed back to them.

"We will also be undertaking appropriate restoration work in consultation with the owners."

Source: www.sky.com...

One big compensation claim coming up i reckon? That and a community becoming increasingly fed up. Hopefully they'll remain calm, i thought it was good of the cousin of the brothers to make that statement today asking for people to demonstrate peacefully.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when the intelligence agencies speak to thier source lol. I guess you can't get it right every time, although we do seem to have a habbit of shooting the innocent ones when we do get it wrong!

CX.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
and there i thought the inteligence service in the UK actuily did use Inteligence when they did this ****.
after being shot by mistake by a officer (who apprently didnt feel pulling the trigger because of the goves he put on) i can see a court case for compensation and more around the corner

new topics

join