It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire Hunters

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Is there any Vampire Hunter groups out there? I know of the FVZA but I was wondering if there were others and how would you join them? A society of people dedicated to hunt down vampires has to exist. They're in movies and books and there is some info on the FVZA website on them. Anyone know of any?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burn The Witch
Is there any Vampire Hunter groups out there? I know of the FVZA but I was wondering if there were others and how would you join them?

Anybody who wants to hunt the undead needs to get a life!

A society of people dedicated to hunt down vampires has to exist.

Would they go on stake-outs?

They're in movies and books and there is some info on the FVZA website on them.

Now there's something I could really sink my teeth into!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i can totaly see a group of people out doing this...honestly.

i think after awhile they would get really bored, or arrested. Unlike the movies the hunters really do get arrested and thrown in jail.

However their are those who truely believe that they are REAL vampires so i would assume that their are those who would want to get rid of them.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I ran into a couple kids who were "hunting vampires" when I lived in Seattle a few years back. A first, I thought they were backpackers in need of a couch to crash on, and extended my hospitalities to them.

Once they got into my home they began acting like the proverbial psychic vampires - they commandeered my computer and worked Art Bell's site for hours, smoked all my cigarettes and became profoundly rude before I threw them out.

They said they were "hot on the trail" of some vampire cult that had abducted their friend.

Later I discovered they had stolen some of my housemates cd's.

I'm sure wherever their travels led them their repsective karma really "bit them in the butt".

These kids had a little too much of the "magic kool-aid" running through their veins.

Word to the wise - avoid these types of kids.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I came across a similar group a few years back. They were upsetting the local white witches and were soon asked to leave the village. Funny thing was, they believed that garlic and a cross could really make a vampire scared.....if they ever run into the real Nosferatu, I some how don't think that some smelly vegetable and 2 pieces of wood will frighten the undead.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:50 AM
link   
...sooo, let me get this straight.

People without a life are going to start chasing after other people who are clearly lacking all signs of life in the hopes of...what?...saving humanity.

I say start a website or chat room or something. It's easier and probably more thrilling.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yeah but you can't dance around a fire naked at night if you do a website can you?

unless of course it's called www.firedancingnaked lol.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

"Among the most abominable products of Lilith, it is opportune to cite the case of Count Dracula in Russia.

"This movie’s personage truly existed and H. P. Blavastsky comments about him in one of her books.

"This Great Female Master stated that such a Count (in times of the Czars) was the Mayor of a certain Russian town. He mortally hated his wife, because Vampires are Homosexuals; they mortally hate the opposite sex.

"After his death, Count Dracula presented himself in the house of his abhorred widow in order to lash her violently. At midnight certain Catholic Priests uselessly tried to block Dracula’s trot; at the bridge very close to the cemetery Count Dracula’s chariot trampled the Priests.

"When Count Dracula’s Black and Frightful Crypt was opened, his living cadaver was found very well preserved and submerged within human blood, since vampires nourish themselves with blood. '

"The Great Master Helen P. Blavastsky states that the feet of the sinister cadaver were covered with mud; without a doubt this shows us that Dracula was escaping at midnight from his sepulcher.

"Dracula’s case concluded when the Priests wounded his heart with a wooden stick.

"An Order of vampires exists in Palestine; they hide themselves behind the following title: “Order of the Immortal Guardians of the Holy Sepulcher.”

"Vampires are the outcome of Homosexuality in combination with Tantrism between persons of the same Sex. It is an execrable monstrosity, a frightful abomination."

- The Doomed Aryan Race by Samael Aun Weor

Interesting, and disgusting, to say the least...

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
lets get this straight.... the FVZA is a fun site. It has no real purpose other than entertainment. There are probably societies like the one you're looking for but more for fun and probably play stuff like Vampires : The Masquarade.

These other 'vampire hunting' secret societies are just trying to get attention, but that's what secret society is all about: Searching for purpose and desperately seeking attention to feel special.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
WAIT why do you wanna hunt the undead anyways? what real gain is there....other then you getting BUFUD by bubba in a prison cell.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
They say the devils greatest trick was to make you believe that he dos not exist.
The same goes for vampires.
They do exist. There is more than one type.
There are more psychic vampire.
Of chores they are not the same as the films.
You believe in ET but not vampires!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Sanguinarius is a place for so-called "Real" vampires.These aren't your garden variety Dracula types,though.They have a channel on IRC,and I remember the first time I discovered them.I went there to check it out,and I noticed on the site that there was a bit of talk about "Vampire Hunters",so I decided it might be kind of fun to act like I was one.I had been asking someone in a private about their "vampirism",and in the middle of it I said that I wanted to know where they lived.When asked why,I replied I was a vampire hunter.Big Mistake.Within minutes I was bombarded by private messages of people saying I was cruel and inhuman for hunting them.I was young back then,and realize now that this was a bit cruel to put these people through,but it also helped me to find out if they take this whole thing seriously.They do.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I do not know about Vampire Hunters but there is a group called the Night Watchers. We hunt ant kind of mythical beast from vampire to demons.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the freemasons, yet. Everyone knows that they are vampires. Just look at some of the older members... they meet all of the criteria. A) Really pale, check. B) Sleep a lot, check. C) Live seemingly forever, check.

Seriously, though... is this conversation for real? Are people really THAT escapist that they believe vampires exist and walk among us? I mean, I understand role-playing and all, but do people seriously believe it?

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If (the Superior aspect of)the Sexual Force or Astral Light is capable of creating Suns, Moons, Stars and Man; then why not (the infernal aspect)vampires?

From my last post in this thread:

"Vampires are the outcome of Homosexuality in combination with Tantrism between persons of the same Sex. It is an execrable monstrosity, a frightful abomination."

- Samael Aun Weor

[edit on 20-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu
If the Sexual Force or Astral Light is capable of creating Suns, Moons, Stars and Man; then why not vampires?

By the same token, is it not possible that you are a vampire? I've seen no evidence to show that you are not.

I think you would probably dispute the charge, based on your own life experiences and your senses.

By the same token, no evidence can be produced that vampires exist. To believe that something exists, that seems contrary to what we can experience, where no evidence can be brought forth... seems a little silly.

Ok, that's just offensive on so many levels. To even post something like that here marks you as some degree of intolerant bigot.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Given my handle and the fact that I am writing this at 0227 am - perhaps that makes me a vampire. Hope no one comes hunting for me!

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What surprizes me Hobbes is that I see a fair number of masons here, though perhaps they may be pretenders.

In any case we have hunted them vampire quite frequently. Seems every time our dancers dance around the fires they come out of the wood work. A good sharp sword works better than garlic and a cross. I have yet to see a Vampire regrow a head...

Sadly they always run away before we can put it ot the test

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Vampires may not be real, but the wannabees can be lethal. Some case histories:

Columbine(4-20-99)
Jodana Spaven(a friend of Harris and Klebold)(pg 18154)
"Jordana also advised that both Eric(Harris) and Dylan(Klebold) role-played(LARP-live action role play). This game is based on the book Vampire-the Masquerade.

"Dylan and Eric are into vampires and all their clan will be warned by pagers or cell phone before the next incident occurs."

Unk Sub at Mesa Ridge H.S. (in a neigboring county)
"He stated the Trenchcoat Mafia are Goths that believe they are vampires..... that to join the Trenchcoat Mafia you have to be cut on either forearm, your blood is collected and drank by the other person present.

----------------------

The Rod FERRELL case
Rod Ferrel, the Kentucky vampire, and his coven killed two people on November 25, 1996.
He claims he was molested during a Black Mass that his grandfather made him attend.
While in high school in Kentucky, he fell in with a band of game players who were adopting "Vampire: The Masquerade" as a lifestyle. Rod became convinced he was a vampire and that his friends were kindred spirits. .....in October 1995 he met some unidentified adults who involved him in a human-blood-drinking ceremony. Ferrell claims they made him believe he was one of the "undead", with powers over any living being. And it was this "crossing over" to "vampiredom."

Yet Ferrell's arrest has left many questions unanswered. Law officers are investigating a number of adults suspected of initiating dozens of local youths, and are taking the talk of rival gangs seriously. "We have just scratched the surface of vampirism in Kentucky," says Murray sheriff Stan Scott. "There are many more involved in the valley than just Ferrell's group. Right now, I think most of them are lying low."

"Rod's group was led by a woman from New Orleans who was a friend of Sandra Gibson's(Rod's mother). The others follow two women from Houston, Texas. They are really vicious and I think Rod was afraid of them." However far-fetched it sounds, police in Houston confirm that since 1994 there have been a series of "ritual biting" incidents. Marshall Varis, a Dallas psychologist, says that in the last 12 months he has treated 15 teenagers who say they are vampires. Patricia Seymour, a psychiatric counsellor, says that in the last three years she's had 50 clients from the Houston region who have emotional problems stemming from their vampire fantasies. All of them say they've met a shadowy woman who calls herself "Clyte". Clyte has since been identified as Alice Lynne Shapiro, who is wanted for assault and fraud in Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Shapiro disappeared after she and three others were arrested for torturing a 17-year-old boy during a "vampire rite" in November 1995. Clyte's alleged victim, whose identity has not been revealed, was in a coma for five days after living through four days of terror. He was sexually assaulted, a man threatened to cut out his tongue, and then he was set on fire.

-----------------

Published Tuesday, January 20, 1998
Vampire-like activity started with role playing Associated Press WISCONSIN RAPIDS, Wis. (AP) -- ....The group started out as a role-playing game and then went bad, according to Thurber, another former member and a current member. ''We started playing the role-playing games, a vampire masquerade,'' Thurber told the Marshfield News Herald, as quoted in Monday's edition. ''That's when (the group's leader) started getting delusional.''
''The role-playing game was used as a cover,'' Thurber said. ''We were playing before, but then they started slicing each other with razor blades until near unconsciousness. That's when we thought it was going too far. It was a role-playing game that went to fanaticism.''

-----------------------------------

: Ananova, 01/02/03
Vampire fan's head found in river
The frozen head of man who was devoted to vampire role playing games has been found in an Swedish river. Marcus Noren's decapitated head was discovered by children in the icy Nissan River in Halmstad. Police said they were not certain how the 22-year-old was killed but they believe he was murdered. Swedish media reported that the games included simulations of vampire life and lore, a variant of role-playing with strong elements of occultism and romanticism of death. One of Noren's friends said the he often devoted his time to a vampire game called Vampire: The Masquerade. "You have many roles and fight each other for power," Marcus Brissman said. 2nd January 2003 .

------------------------------------------

Texas Teen Vampires Go On Rampage", by Jay Jorden, Associated Press, March 6, 1998. In Dallas, Texas, four teenagers claiming to be vampires went on a drug-crazed destruction spree, vandalizing dozens of cars and homes, spray-painting racial slurs and burning down the office and fellowship hall of Bethany Lutheran Church.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
maybe we should hunt the wannabes then. I bet they're good for a bit of a staking.

On the other hand, is there any chance at all that vampires could exist and be hidden from our knowledge. I imagine that if they did exist they'd have some pretty cool powers and might have manipulated the bigwigs of society into keeping them safe from crazy hero types, like the one who started this post, in exchange for the promise of immortality. Cos if they existed but there was not god than who wouldn't want the chance to live forever...or whatever...
...not that i believe that vampires exist...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join