It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS e-mail is here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:28 PM
link   
How big are the e-mail accounts??

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   
No................
Man I was gonna mad post in hopes of getting it, now Im gonna made post till i get 10 thousand points.
Deep

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
cool

i with i could get a loan tho...

alll you guys got so much ATS cash that you cant spend it all,

anyway is there realy a way to give out cash?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
You may be able to find a supermod or admin that will give you points if you do something for them.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All I have to say is....

This is what I've been waiting for....

SWEEEEETTTTT!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ummm, WIlliam, this is probably a stupid question but already having an ATS account...I have received the new psw and login but the link I had to the 'login' screen for access to my e-mail account is not functioning. This one: 207.44.236.16...

Here's the stupid question: Is there a way to access this through the use of a another URL?
Thank you if you read this.

You can tell me by u2u or however you wish to do so.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As previously mentioned... webmail access is no longer an option.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
Emails are now on sale for the next two hours.

Also, www.abovetopsecret.com... - Our Email TOS. Please read this before you sign up for an account.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by William]

ahhh crap...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
If I could lend you the 4,329 points you currently need, Saucerat, I would help out at a low interest rate of 5% per annum.

Hmmm...Usury is Unconstitutional isn't it? I think I'll have to read it *yet again* & make sure.

Even if it's not Unconstitutional, it *is* against the Hebrew religion that spawned all of the different splinters of Christianity...

Originally posted by ilovepizza
You may be able to find a supermod or admin that will give you points if you do something for them.

Like write a large check (With at least a "1" & lots of zeros afterward) to the "Maintain the ATS Website Foundation". I'm sure that Simon Gray & William could come up with some kind of reward for you...

As previously mentioned... webmail access is no longer an option.

Then what was that in the ATS Store that was labeled as two seperate options for either an email addy with "abovetopsecret" or "denyignorance" that I just spent 5000 points on (And waiting for the return U2U to tell me how to use it)?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyerThen what was that in the ATS Store that was labeled as two seperate options for either an email addy with "abovetopsecret" or "denyignorance" that I just spent 5000 points on (And waiting for the return U2U to tell me how to use it)?

A POP e-mail account. You'll need an e-mail client like Outlook or Eudora to use it.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Man I think its gonna be awhile before I get an ATS email account

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Just set mine up today...works great! Curious though, it doesn't show as an option in the store anymore...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I just have one question before I even consider buying one of these email accounts. Just how private are these email accounts William?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just set mine up today...works great! Curious though, it doesn't show as an option in the store anymore...

That's because you have one... only one per member.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I just have one question before I even consider buying one of these email accounts. Just how private are these email accounts William?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The communications with the e-mail server is not encrypted if that's what you're asking... however, the server does support pgp signatures (I think).

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The communications with the e-mail server is not encrypted if that's what you're asking... however, the server does support pgp signatures (I think).

No thats not what I meant. What I meant was if you or any other staff are able to view the email accounts of the members or are they completely private.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:03 AM
link   
people can see what they want if they want anywayz...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
people can see what they want if they want anywayz...

I care. If I didn't I wouldn't be asking.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OcelotNo thats not what I meant. What I meant was if you or any other staff are able to view the email accounts of the members or are they completely private.

Why would you assume, or ask if we would?
(The question is rathing insulting to me, and I hesitated to answer.)

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by OcelotNo thats not what I meant. What I meant was if you or any other staff are able to view the email accounts of the members or are they completely private.

Why would you assume, or ask if we would?
(The question is rathing insulting to me, and I hesitated to answer.)

Im sorry but you failed to answer my question. Its a really simple one really. I didn't mean to insult you and you shouldn't take it as such. A simple yes or no answer would suffice.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join