It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Photo, I want to know about it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have had this for a few months I think, I don't remember where I got it.
So any way I was wondering if any one here could shed some light on them.
The one on the right is just negative.

Even if you don't know anything about it your opinion is still welcome.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

[edit on 26/5/2006 by Sauron]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well, it looks like a 1964 Canadian Airforces gun camera shot. But if memory serves, there was only one within the upper clouds. So I can't help much here.

Dallas

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Cool, thanks, but how or why do you think/know it's from 64 ? and from a Canadian Airforces gun camera.
Sounds interesting.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I've never seen those before, but they look amazing, probably the best UFO picture I have ever seen.

I wouldn't mind a poster version of that.

Sweet find!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UFO's in formation... thats pretty cool man... you have no idea where you found these pix? are these yours or a family members?...or a friends...

some people are going to come to this post and start denying that its real... dont listen to the haters...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Cool, thanks, but how or why do you think/know it's from 64 ? and from a Canadian Airforces gun camera.
Sounds interesting.

I had seen the photos. Two or three interceptors were sent up, one pic was above cumulus clouds appx 4 miles away, and the next pic was the object "hiding" down in between two or three cumulus clouds and it was bright-white.

Dallas

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
I had seen the photos.

Well you know a lot more than I certainly do, do you know if this picture was taken over the Canadian Rockies.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I can ID this photo for you Sauron. This is just one of several UFO photos that were on display at the deceased Counter Evidence website. This was a pay per view website with some UFO videos and a certain amount of photos, all of them
suspected to be fakes.

The copyright legend in every photo and video says Counter Evidence Research Consortium, Inc. an obscure website that did'nt succeed and suddenly
dissapeared without any explanation to their subscribers.

Perhaps the most well known video from Counter Evidence is the alleged flying saucer from Selma, Indiana.
If you want to see it just check the thread were it was discussed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I remember seeing this in one of the "Flier's Files"... Supposedly, it's of UFOs over Russia, but there wasn't much about the photo...it was more about the secret KGB UFO files, etc.

Found a link to it here:

www.nationalufocenter.com...

The story comes from Pravda though, so I'd take it with a huge grain of salt. There's also a chance that they simply used the photo for the article (though the previous page claims it as a photo of UFOs over Russia). But I figured you'd want to see something on it...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Yes these two photos were edited from the original to hide the Counter Evidence Logo.

If you want to see the original photos No. 1 and No. 2 check message # 23 here:

www.alien-ufos.com...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Well thanks guys on the input, they do look very well done if they are fake.
I guess I will file them away in the who knows folder.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have no idea where the three your showing here were shot. Other than to say the clouds and light surrounding the images are similar to the Cdn Shots I mentioned above.

Dallas

top topics

join