It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
During the 70's and 80's the workers at Area51 were exposed to fumes of toxins like JP7 (Jet Fuel) being burned in trenches. Along with the toxins were old computer parts. The workers were ordered to go into the trenches and mix up the material and were only allowed to wear protection up to their waste. Helen Frost, who's husband Robert died in 1988 from the fumes, filed a lawsuit against the government in 1996 but was dismissed by the judge because the government could neither confirm nor deny the goings on at the base and that the base is exempt from any environmental laws.This is from www.angelfire.com...
My personal opinion is that there is still aircraft being tested at area 51.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Militiaman
And if the government won't admit to the existence of this base, couldn't we just take a fully automatic weapon and start firing at the base to shake things up? After all, you can't commit a crime against something that doesn't exist.
With lawsuits filed against the government regarding worker conditions filted in the early 90's (I believe it was early 90's) the government has admitted that a base exists there but they are above any federal law so they don't have to disclose anything they do within the area.

You could go shoot all you want or send a rc plane in but if you got caught, since the use of deadly force is authorized, and they are above federal law, you may not live to tell or show anything you may be lucky (or unlucky) enough to find.

One the Area 51 note....it's too hard to say for sure what is going on there except I am very certain, along with others, that aircraft technology is the main goal of the base. Aliens? I dunno...

Cameron

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
hey, new guy commenting, but I agree with most that it is made for experimental test aircrafts. I mean maybe sometime in the past it had some crazy things that they didnt want us to know about, but now that almost everyone is familiar with it (they even put it in the movie "Independce Day") they wouldnt even dare to put things they want hidden there. Its just not a secret anymore and of course there is goin to be an underground part of the base almost all military bases have somthin built beneath them now.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The old west runway has not been used in many years. The runway they use is just short of 12 thousand feet. So that's not too radical is it. Not even 3 miles.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well this Area 51 thing does seem a little bit too publicized, so you guys might actually be rgiht about it being a distraction. But the question is, how the heck are we gonna find the REAL base over this massive land for all we know, it may not even be in the USA it could be in some other continent. All possibilities are possible. Plus, i don't see the big deal about it, there are just experimental aircraft and all, nothing like aliens or other mumbo jumbo.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Nahhh, I think Area 51 is still THE research base for black projects...

the F-117 is clearly based on alien technology (Have Blue is the biggest proof, Blue is the codename for alien, hence Blue Book).

So Bob Lazar's stories might not be far from the truth, nobody proved it one way or the other...

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Nahhh, I think Area 51 is still THE research base for black projects...

the F-117 is clearly based on alien technology (Have Blue is the biggest proof, Blue is the codename for alien, hence Blue Book).

So Bob Lazar's stories might not be far from the truth, nobody proved it one way or the other...

I'm not so sure your observation is correct. All the early Stealth Research Aircraft had a code name ending in Blue (Have Blue, Tacit Blue). When I helped on the B-2 Research Project, we never found proof of a connection between Stealth and Alien Technology. The Reseach we gathered suggested that it was based on very EARTHLY princples of Physics( such as reflection and deflection, and absorption). I'll admit the F-117 LOOKS alien, but looks can be deciving!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I would have to say that Area 51 isnt just doing research on top secret things that are based solely on extraterrestrial meanings or spy aircraft. I think the truth that lies in Area 51 is what perhaps they are developing there. Think about it, armed nuclear sattelites? Anti Gravity disks ???...I would have to put my first bet on the armed satellites. One more question, anybody see the movie Terminator3 ? Well you know that one underground part in the desert area where the so called "skynet" is located at ? I actually believe that there is technology like that out there, and it is being tested at Area 51. The government is always trying to find a way to send in battle driods as opossed to people. UAV's for instance are a perfect example..This is just my idea, what do yall think ?

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
From what I heard, Area 51 is also where we store our plutonium reserves.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I forgot to say that, But i also thought, as well as you did, where the US stores nuclear waste's...my best guess would be that either they bury them or store them in the mountains

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Just look at all the title of the threads being posted on ATS.

'Where is the NEW Area 51?'

'Is the new Area 51 in Utah?'

'The new Area 51 is in Idaho!'

Etc, etc, etc.........

Now that they have us all looking in other places, where would be the logical place to conduct super-secret research? Where no one is looking of course- Area 51!

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Area 51 was clearly a clever decoy, to distract interest from area 49 where they really keep the ufo's and alien bodys! Area 51 is full of weather ballons and crash dummies!

On a serious note, some folk beleive the new area 51 is here in Australia. Theres an American top secret base called pine gap, way out in central oz.
Even our government doesent really know what goes on in there. The aboriginal folk say that strange things in the skys out there are almost common. Who knows?

[edit on 11-12-2004 by instar]

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Area 51 is nothing more than a base for testing experimental jets.

Yes, there are folks looking elsewhere now for the "new area 51", however, the majority of the focus is still on Groom Lake, which is where the government wants it.

There's no real harm if people really find out what's being tested there, as there's nothing that amazing being stored there.

My guess is, if there truly is a secret base with alien technolodgy, it'd be out in the pacific, or the atlantic, where it'd be less likely to be found.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mephorium
From what I heard, Area 51 is also where we store our plutonium reserves.

Maybe you are thinking of the Nevada Test Site, which borders onto Area 51. I could be wrong, but I don't think they store Radioactive materials in Groom Lake itself!

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 08:36 AM
link   
i think it true what the thread says.well think about it how can they do things in secret when every one knows about it it probally is for secret things but some were we dont know about is the top secret place.

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MK-Ultra

There is very possibly a network of VERY long underground tunnels that go to area 51..........tunnels that could easily be 10-15 miles long. As tunnels need some form of venting along the way, look for the presence of false buildings (hiding tunnel vents) that are in a line with each other and heading in the direction of area 51. There could be a vast network of these tunnels coming from many different directions. I would suggest looking for military vehicles that enter very distant buildings (12-15 miles away) and don't emerge again for 9-10 hours. If you see that happening, you have likely stumbled onto one of many entrance sites for area 51.

posted on Aug, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I think the 'new' area 51 is hidden on Mars.

Anyway, even if there wasn't anything on Area 51, never has been anything or never will be anything on Area 51 it's still a cool place. Gives you something to think about, what actually happens there and what actually happened there in the past, Roswell etc.

I think there's still going on some serious researching there, mostly avionics but also other areas of maybe even extra terrestial nature. I only think that because it would be fun if they actually leakes some of it some time. If that never happens, we know nothing went on. That is of course in far away future when we'll be laughing at why the things that went on there were kept secret in then first place.

I hope it's not abandoned, that would be sad. Area 51 is historic in its own way, and I hope I get to go there someday, if only on the outside, in the desert, far away.

[edit on 18-8-2008 by Fergu]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by earthtone

The runway may be used for experimental aircraft. I think the first alien crash landing was a cover up for new technology for jet planes, like stealth technology, missiles.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
regarding those who think the people on Janet flights don't look like scientists...

What do you believe scientists look like?

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join