It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going on a hunt.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Can you post cooridinates of the location? (how else would alien's know where to find ya?
)

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well I'll check with my cousin first, I don't want to breach his privacy, I'll also have to actually find out the address of his place! I honestly don't know what it is!

If I can, I'll post them tommorrow, he's at work today.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You do know that Aliens often disguise themselves as deer, so as to lure us into a feeling of dominance...

THEN THEY ATTACK...! GRRoar...

Good thing you made it out alive...
Thanks for the post, and hope you heal up soon...

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've tried to find my cousins house on Google Earth, but without an address, I had to follow the roads from my house, which isn't easy, considering England isn't mapped very well yet.

I'll keep trying and post what I find!

And who's up for some deer burgers?

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
My cousin doesn't want me posting his address, but considering everyone seems to have lost interest, it doesn't really matter!

I just thought I'd give a heads up that I'm going back out a week tommorrow, stay the weekend.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I haven't lost interest, most others are probably still reading this. Keep us posted, you seem to be honest and we like reading honest posts by people genuinely interested in what they're doing.
If you thought people lost interest and you're going for the weekend anyway, more power to ya! That's the sign of a genuine explorer.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
I've tried to find my cousins house on Google Earth, but without an address, I had to follow the roads from my house, which isn't easy, considering England isn't mapped very well yet.

I'll keep trying and post what I find!

And who's up for some deer burgers?

try local institutions, post office, hospital, police station, high school, etc, and use those to give a sort of search area, and we can help you locate the house

maybe we can hire www.spaceimaging.com... for help ?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I'm still very interested dammit Zanzibar!

keeep up the good work, i'm happy that you are trying to figure this out once and for all

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hi Z
Still reading about your antics!!!! lol
Hope you post something soon.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I guess I was wrong then! I think I've found his place on Google Earth, but it's not mapped, (if that makes sense!) so lets just forget the ariel view rubbish, it's not going to work.

I'll just take pictures of the woods and stuff.

Now that's out of the way, the important stuff, my cousin keeps telling me he wasn't lying and that there was a light, he sounded truthful, so I guess I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I may be able to go earlier, maybe Thursday because he's going to France tommorrow for a week.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I wasn't able to go this weekend as I've been pretty ill, I don't know if I'll be going next weekend yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   
well I hope your feeling better!!!!

Keep us informed about your next ET hunt!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
What total utter tripe , it really is silly season on ATS right now , isn’t it

Lets take this idiocy apart , in no particular order :

I think I've found his place on Google Earth, but it's not mapped, (if that makes sense!)

No , it makes zero sense what so ever . < see below >

I will admit that Google earth resolution for parts of Hampshire outside Southampton are quite poor , but Google earth is not the only mapping resource available is it ?

I've tried to find my cousins house on Google Earth, but without an address, I had to follow the roads from my house, which isn't easy,.

Right , so you don’t know where your cousin lives ??????? – I find that strange , but lets carry on ,

No , actually lets peruse this address issue – you have phoned him , been to his house , etc etc over a period of 16 days , and you still havnt figured out where he lives

Now we get to the pure BS with this bare faced lie :

considering England isn't mapped very well yet

BINGO

Now I know you are totally incorrect .

England is the best mapped country in the world . the ordinance survey is one of the oldest and most respected cartographic institution in the world

As the recognised market leader in our field, our name is synonymous with mapping expertise. We offer a wide range of internationally renowned products for both business and leisure – from complex digital information to traditional walking maps for Great Britain.

Every inch of England is mapped , down to 1:10 000 , with higher resolutions in urban areas .

Please review the products and services offered by the OS :

OS_website

I've been into the New Forest hundreds of times, not that paticular area, but it's all roughly the same.

OK , lets look at the new forest , the area you claim is unmapped

Here is a partial screen capture of a suburb of Lyndhurst , a town in the heart of the new forest

img399.imageshack.us..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Note how INDIVIDUAL streets are marked and named

And a google maps link :
maps.google.co.uk...,-1.554565&spn=0.274344,0.63858" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">google_maps

Unmapped , the heck it is

In message # Post Number: 2194223 you wrote this :

I'm at my cousins house now

How is IP tracing preformed on ATS ?? can someone tech savvy check out if this message actually came from a different location to the rest of zanzibars other lies

That’s a testable claim , the ISP should resolve to 2 different IPs

In conclusion , you sir [ Zanzibar ] are a liar and a fraud .

APE OUT

edited -- to remove the bits where i went ballistic

appologies to those offended

[edit on 4-6-2006 by ignorant_ape]

mod edit: fixed link

[edit on 4-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Fair enough, I don't mind what you think. I myself have given up on this.

And what exactly am I lying about? Why do I have a reason to lie? There was nothing there, so I was just as disappointed as everyone else.

Also, I've been a member of this site for years, I love it, so why would I risk being banned?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whoa, take it easy on the poor guy. He did his best at attempting to do something that no person has ever done before. Did anyone here really expect him to go out and capture convincing proof of an alien in one night? He didn't hoax us, and he did exactly what he said he was going to do. So I give Zanzibar a

But why have you given up? You can't expect to go out and see bigfoot in one night, nor aliens, nor even real animals. You could go out looking for a wolf even if they are in the area, and not come across one for a week. I say keep camping out if you are really into it and truely want to get the proof.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Now we get to the pure BS with this bare faced lie :

How is IP tracing preformed on ATS ?? can someone tech savvy check out if this message actually came from a different location to the rest of zanzibars other lies

That’s a testable claim , the ISP should resolve to 2 different IPs

In conclusion , you sir [ Zanzibar ] are a liar and a fraud .

All I can say to you Ignorant Ape is that you are probably the most aptly named member on ATS !

I've followed this thread from the beginning and the way you have just treated Zanzibar
(who has been a dlligent and honest member here for nearly 2 years) is despicable.

He thought he had a really good story for us and was eager to share it right from the beginning -

He is young and maybe he is a little naive, but certainly not a liar nor a fraud.

I hope that maybe you will reflect on your post and maybe offer a apology.

I have seen many liars and frauds here on ATS but Zanzibar, in my opinion is certainly not one of them.

JM

To Zanzibar

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Give the guy a break!!!!

He hasn't posted anything that comes across as fake IMHO.
I have noticed a lot of faked pics recently and I imagine ATS will be doing something about this,
but Zanzibar hasn't claimed this as FIRST CONTACT or any thing!!! Just somebody with an inquisitive nature looking for opinions.
Hay Z do you know if its N E S W of the New forest just to carm down an angry ape lol

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
cue cheesy organ music...

how will zanzibar get out of this one ?

will he blame it on a lying cousin, poor google data

will he post vague, blurry pics and claim proof ?

tune in next month on "as the lame thread dies"

[edit on 5-6-2006 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Funny post Syrinx but I completely disagree with your comments.
Zanzibar is a young lad with an interest and should be comended on his willingness to talk about it, at least he hasn't posted some crap photoshop'd pics on here claiming them to be from an "Uncle" who works for "add a goverment agency of your choice here!" bull s**t story.

It might not be earth shattering but at least its honest.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
ok -- this thread has already got me under staff scrutiny , so a few of the replies will have to wait for the cold light of day .

if i type out what i think about members right now -- i will be banned by morning

so lets try a new tack :

You want to know what “ mysterious lights “ in the new forest at night most probably are ?

The answer may be distressingly simple -- Lampers

Lamping is the art of hunting at night with a rifle and hi power search light

Either by gamekeepers culling vermin or poachers , often using suppressed weapons

Any one who lives in the vicinity of the new forest would know of this practice

but Maybe I expect too much ,

APE OUT

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join