It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for the next 12 months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Okay folks UNCLE NERDLING WANTS YOU! to post your war on terror predictions for the next 12 months starting november 1st.

Whose next on the war on terror?
Will the pope be assassinated?
Will Saddam ever be found?
Will Osama become a martyr?

Cmon folks, lets bring this site back up to the paranoid state it belongs in!

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
OK Here are my predictions:

1) Something really big is going to blow up somplace and a lot of people will get killed.

2) The US has as much of a chance of finding Saddam than they did Bin laden. Which is kind off funny since the CIA are probably hiding both.

3) No the pope will probably die of natural causes. He's old and really sick

4) The Next war will probably be one of the Opec nations. Unless Israel goes crazy and starts WW3 by nuking some "terrorist" state.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
OK Here are my predictions:

1) Something really big is going to blow up somplace and a lot of people will get killed.

Are you SURE you're not Donald Rumsfeld?

I believe Saddam or Bin Laden is going to be found, probably dead to give the muslims a martyr to rally behind and spark off a new middle eastern war, which Israel is going to seriously do some head-crunching.

A new Korean war should be coming too, probably around this winter or january, the north now has the capability to invade the south, backed by nuclear attacks on Seoul and American forces on the border. The winter would be a good scenario...as it did work in the first korean war, the US were completely unprepared to fight in the korean winter.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

No comment.

"I dont know where, I dont know when. But something really bad is going to happen" - Robin Williams Imitating Rumsfeld.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

No comment.

"I dont know where, I dont know when. But something really bad is going to happen" - Robin Williams Imitating Rumsfeld.

That is EXACTLY the quote i had in mind.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i see america making noise about iran and syria then bringing it to the point where israel invades syria or iran and having saudi arabia, iran and syria retalliate but america will back off because a war in NK, started by a preemptive air strike by japan then a retalitory NK air and missle(non nuclear) strike on japan and american targets in south korea will be starting and they'll say they cant help israel and pull out of the area till the dust clears.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Okay folks UNCLE NERDLING WANTS YOU! to post your war on terror predictions for the next 12 months starting november 1st.

Cmon folks, lets bring this site back up to the paranoid state it belongs in!

1. Syria
2. No, he will die naturally
3. Yes before the next presidential election.
4. No unless you call a bomb landing on his head martyrism.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It wasn't a questionaire, i wanted your thoughts and opinions on what may happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
1. Ok Syria is the next on the hit list beacuse they are the "so-called" country were weapons of mass destruction have been sent to from Iraq. Not to mention that they have and harbor terrorist groups that are opposed to the Israeli government.

2. The pope will not be killed by any other means than his own health. He is in a terrible condition now and I would be amazed if he lives another 30 days. Watch for a South African to be named the next pope to try and gain more catholics in Africa.

3. Saddam or UBL will be found before the next presidential election to give Bush that added boost he will desperately need.

4. Osama may already be dead, but who knows for sure. I doubt he will martyr himself as he is a chickensit that needs his cronies to perform his terror for him. He is like High level management that wants the manager below him to fire someone. He is to afraid to end his glorious life.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:34 PM
link   
1.Knowing bush, Canada will be the next target of terrorism.
2. Die naturally
3.Yes
4.No

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I shall reiterate the previous statement.

I wasn't providing a list of questions, they were just examples, i'd rather hear YOUR prections.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:01 PM
link   
1. binladen and saddam won't be found.

2. The u.s. won't go to war with another nation, but will send special ops to help combat terrorism in the phillipines.

3. Pres. Bush would be impeached or assassinated or choke another pretzel and die.

4. Pres. Bush will admit that he knew there was no WMDs in Iraq.

5. The u.s. will start bribing countries to send troops in iraq for security.

6. The Taliban resistance will strengthen.

7. Maybe one or two minor terrorist attacks on u.s. soil.

8. More terrorist hoaxes and false alarm.

9. Situation in korea would end peacefully.

10. al-qaeda would attack targets in countries they haven't strucked yet, and will regret it.

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm not to worried about israel being left alone their soldiers are very capable like south korea and britain. I expect them to defeat 5 muslims nations in 6 days again.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Expect economics and business to be the interesting areas not the "war on terrorism" - that is now pretty much established in true Orwellian perpetuity.
And stand-by for trouble in Zimbabwe and substantial political meltdown in much of sub-Saharan Africa.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Will Osama become a martyr? /quote]

Anyone in the world who will be willing to fight and die for Freedom and alienable rights.
Pope is dying slowly already.
A wax dead Saddam will be shown to you all before the selection of a second term for our dear breathren.
Osama is already a martyr.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Any nation that doesn't have nukes and is a member of OPEC. Likely Saudi Arabia or Syria. Though I am unsure as to their nuclear capability.

The current pope will be dead soon from natural causes. I have no clue about the next pope.

He's living it up as part of the terms of him being a lackey of the CIA. If he is ever found, it will be dead and it will be a fake body with a destroyed face to conceal the real identity.

He's already dead. Likely kidney failure ages ago. Regardless, he wasn't the one who did 9/11/01 anyway.

[Edited on 19-10-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My predictions:
1)at least one more 'attack' on U.S. soil
2)possible targets=north korea, syria, saudi arabia, iran
3)assasination attempt on bush
4)osama achieves martyrdom
5)saddam not found, but possibly in one of the above countries

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
nope

But as for the other things, only time will tell.
I think that the war on terror might get a little out of hand. Kinda like Iraq did.

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Heelstone? Our you one of the old ones from 1913?

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
Heelstone? Our you one of the old ones from 1913?

I wish i was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join