It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Eyewitness - Must See

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have searched the board and did not find any topics on this video so I decided to make a thread about it.

911 Eyewitness has to be the best 911 video I have seen yet. It has by far the best footage of 911 I have ever seen, not only that but it takes the sights and sounds of 911 as it happened and does an in depth analysis of what was seen and heard. This is not a "crazy conspiracy" video, this is real video never seen before (at least I have not seen it) along with the sounds of news reporters on the scene and cell phone calls. They tie all the sights and sounds together and go over everything in extensive detail. Let me tell you this video just solidified my opinions on what happened. When you see and hear everything that went on step by step there is really no denying what happened. I highly recommend you see this video asap. I urge you to see it.

911 Eyewitness Home page: www.911eyewitness.com...

Google Video (this video does not do it justice due to google videos low quality): video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We already hae a current thread on this topic.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

Please post on the existing thread.

Thanks.

join