It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream About A Guy At Coffee Bar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I had a nightmare about the man who works behind the counter at the coffee place (don't want to implicate any specific business names) that I go to daily. I had a terrible nightmare last night where the man who works there was stalking me and then attacks me. In real life, I don't have an actual relationship with this man outside of the coffee shop and when I am there, he is rather nice to me (Of course, I am spending $3 on coffee so he oughtta be nice). Why would this seemingly random person enter my dreams?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
you desire him?

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The strangest things can enter your dreams at night.

Simply watching a show on television before bed of a stalker or murder can cause you to have a dream of this sort. A man you barely know but see on a regular basis is a good candidate for the role in the dream I would think.

I really see it as nothing more than that.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Lianna,

Do you go there everyday alone? And at what time of the day? Reason being...your dream to me feels like a warning.

~DearWife

[edit on 24-4-2006 by DearWife]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I want to add that I have had dreams of people, similar to this. In one of them, I dreamed of two men, entering into our apartment we used to rent. One man had a brown paper bag over his head, and the other had a distinctive birthmark on his face. I was laying in my bed as I was still pregnant at the time. And I heard them bust through the front door which had the chain upon it. These entered the bedroom and I immediatley woke up from it and wanted to move as soon as possible. Thanks be to God and Christ, my husband had a new job opportunity that came along not long after, so we ended up moving.

I found out, about the same time, that someone had been raped in the same area and one of the suspects had the exact description as the man with the birthmark on his face who I saw in my dream.

Behold, the Lord knoweth all the works of men, their imaginations, their thoughts and their hearts. For he spoke but the word: let the earth be made, and it was made: let the heaven be made, and it was made.

He knoweth your imaginations and inventions, and what ye think when ye sin, and would hide your sins. Therefore hath the Lord searched and sought out all your works, and he shall *bewray you all. And when your sins are brought forth, ye shall be ashamed before men, and your own sins shall be your accusers in that day. What will ye do? Or how will ye hide your sins before God and his Angels? Behold, God himself is the judge, fear him, leave off from your sins, and forget your unrighteousness, and meddle no more with them: so shall God lead you forth, and deliver you from all trouble. For behold, the heat of the great multitude is kindled over you, and they shall take away certain of you, and feed the idle with Idols: and they that consent unto them, shall be had in *derision.

If this were my dream, I would stop going to that coffee place and avoid that man like the plague.

God Bless

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
sometimes u get this bad vibe\unpleasant feeling\sinking feeling around a person... could be due to clashes of each others auras. usually i avoid this person.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
thank you for the feedback. He is heavily tattooed which is something I usually dislike, but he also is muscular in a in a rugged kind of way, maybe even handsome, but I wouldn't say that I actively desired him in any way.

yes, I always go there in the morning on the way to work. I could avoid going there, but getting my coffee (which i can NOT give up) somewhere else would take me a little more out of my way. And I feel a bit silly changing my daily routine because of a dream.

top topics

join