It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No habla es'panol and shoudnt have too.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The United States is being victimized by this invasion of immigrants. Our forefathers, mind you all immigrants, learned to speak the english language, and this was a given to all who entered Ellis Island legally.
Now we cater to the immigrants by making it easier for them to understand how to apply for aid when they get here. Spanish this, Spanish that. The United States is and always will be an english speaking country but if no one stands up for our rights as english speaking Americans our land and our way of living will be stripped from us right beneath our eyes as did this new language that is found on all goverment forms, appearing on all labels and plasterd right beneath all english words in big bold letters in your newly built Lowes Home Impovement coming soon to a location near you. I personally am sick to my stomach when I do not see any real, true Americans standing up for our rights or doing anything about this current invasion.. Whats next are we all gonna start learning Chineese, Russian, Polish, Italian..etc. What makes the Spanish People (all spanish dialects) any diffrent then the minorities i have just mentioned and mostly all of them took the time to learn the language.

Someone please tell me how to go about defending ourselves in a non violent way before the United States segregates itself with no warning.

Just my thoughts.....

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We already have a number of threads on this issue.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed.

new topics

join