It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden do we have him??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
considering the new audio recieved through Al-Jazeera and that i have only recently joined (but have been reading the site for some time now) I have to ask the question does anyone believe the possibilty that the US govt has BinLaden in custody and is using him as a puppet and or has had him in custody atleast once sinc we went into Afghanistan.
i ask this question because i have a relative who was in the airforce during the major conflicts and searching for BinLaden in Afghanistan, he was stationed in kazikstan and he told me a story on one of his trips home.
This particular trip home was directly after his tour in kazikstan was up and we got into a discussion about what was going on in the world and he came out with a story saying that without a doubt we the US have BinLaden in custody and he really feels that the US is suppressing this info only to release at a time where they realy need some good news to bail themselves out (more or less he was saying for bush to bail himself out of big trouble here in the states), He goes onto say that one night in kazikstan the entire base was put on full alert and the tarmac was to be completely offlimits to all personal except those necessary (he was necessary to refuel the aircraft).
a helicopter came in and was refueled to fly off to another location not very far from the base. he was told under no circumstances should he even attempt to see who or what was inside and upon completion he was brought into an office only to be interogated on what he might have seen.
When they were satisfied enough that he had not seen anything they let him continue on with his normal duties.
To this day he firmly believes that the helicopter contained BinLaden and his reasoning with this is because anyone else of major importance did not get any treatment like that what so ever.

so what do you all think do we have him or have we already got him and released him????

CX

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sounds plausible enough to me. Does he neccessarily have to have been released again though if he is in US custody? Maybe he's living the life of luxury in a secret location and brought out now and again to make a vid?

Certainly makes sense about him possibly being used to bail bush out of trouble some day, i think that day will be coming sooner rather than later though.

CX.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If the US had captured Bin Laden, the shout of jubilation would have been so loud and widespread it would exclude any kind of a cover-up.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by The Norm]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Norm
If the US had captured Bin Laden, the shout of jubilation would have been so loud and widespread it would exclude any kind of a cover-up.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by The Norm]
not necessarily it could very well be kept silent if they are working together, remember the US has had dealings with him in the past.

top topics

join