It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7.8 earthquake in Northern Russia the other day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Is it possible for the Russians or the Chinese to set off earthquakes in the vicinity of the North Pole? Would they do something like that on purpose because they know there are people living under the surface of the earth near the poles? And if they would do something like that on purpose what would be the reasons? To find out if they can have any effect on those living under the surface? Looking for a soft spot sort of?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
USGS.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The area that I think your talking about is a very active region for earthquakes.

It's very common to have large quakes here.
I don't believe any nation has the capabillity to produce an earthquake of this magnitude. It's just our dynamic planet making a minor adjustment.

As far as the people living under the surface, are you saying there are aliens living underground near the pole ?
Or are you thinking underground military bases that the other country is trying to effect ?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Maybe Aliens and UFOs are causing the earthquakes.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
All I know is that I can monitor my thoughts and the things I think about seem to be telling me something is up. I agree with the above post. It may have been aliens causing the earthquakes at the poles. There is a reason why I say that but can not explain. My email is monitored by people living in the town and surrounding area where I live and I have to be careful what I say. The wars on planet earth involve more than just humans living on the surface. I can't say much more than that.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Nazi's are supposed to be at the South Pole and I've heard lots of rumours of who may or may not live at the North Pole over the years. But the quake you mention is not anywhere near the North Pole and is as pointed out in a quake prone area much south of the pole. So I'm not sure your premise here is correct. Although there may be merit to the idea I haven't seen a major quake yet outside of a known fault line so how could it be a deliberate attack?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I don't think it's aliens. I was only trying to figure out why this thread is in the Aliens and UFO forum? It really has nothing to do with aliens.

But wait a minute, my thought monitor just went off, I thought of something, no wait false alarm. I've really got to get this thought monitor fixed.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
According to Val Thor, the first war that took place on planet earth ended with the losers being thrust into the earth. This could mean that earth humans once had technology that they no longer have or that the war involved aliens using alien technology......I guess it depends on which source you want to believe. I know of no really credible source, in my opinion, that links Nazi type aliens to the south pole. Admiral Byrds account was of Nazi type aliens at the north pole. It may be that they can be attacked with earthquakes. I've been having lots of thoughts lately about the possible reason why Admiral Byrd was brought to the pole and informed about their intent to involve themselves in our affairs was because of our atomic weapons and specifically my thoughts have been about the detenation of atomic devices under the surface of the earth. I think the French may have been the last to do this and it was in the southern hemisphere I think. A French contactee maybe getting a good dose of someones wrath about this time.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   

My email is monitored by people living in the town and surrounding area where I live and I have to be careful what I say.

Why do people here always say that they know something but can't say because they're being wathced?
Why don't you go to your local library, setup a new email account, send whatever you need and then close the account?

Besides even if they are watching you you don't need to email anyone on here. Just post it, or U2U it to someone.

And once more, why is this in Aliens and UFO's? The OP doesn't mention anything about EBEs, ETs, or UFOs

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It's in aliens and ufo's because it is my suspicion, though I didn't come right out and say it, that aliens use earthquakes not just to punish humans but in their wars with other aliens who live under the surface of the earth.....About your other comment. I can not go to the library everytime I need to get on the computer. Actually, I have tried that before. It did not work. As the former first lady once said, "there is a massive conspiracy involved here..." If you are targeted by these people they've covered just about everything when it comes to trying to keep something quiet or private. They don't believe in privacy. It started about 15 years or so ago when the first George Bush (formeer CIA head) became president. It has grown ever since. I can't understand why Bill Clinton did nothing about it when he was president. All they want to do is talk the talk that makes people angry and vote for them and then do nothing about it themselves...I'm sorry that you feel my thread doesn't belong here but I think it does.

new topics

top topics

join