It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Pentagon Footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Where is it?
If you follow www.flight77.info... then you will know the owner has been involved in a long legal battle to acquire the CD-ROM containing various time lapse images of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon.
The excuse has been that it is evidence to be used in the Moussaoui trial, though it obivously hasn't.
Nothing to be suspicious of necessarily as it makes sense to have more evidence at your disposal than you may actually use, so hopefully it weill be released in due time.
I have noticed though that the person that operates the site has not updated it in some time, even though the trial is in critical stages.

I think that more people need to show an interest in this video, American citizen's need to file similar FOIA requests and let them know that it is known about and people expect it.

If you just sit back, throw your hands up in the air saying 'well obviously they'll never release it' while looking round expecting it to be someone else's problem then it will probably happen.
The trial is nearly over, start writing letters

[edit on 19-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
The excuse has been that it is evidence to be used in the Moussaoui trial, though it obivously hasn't.

Actually one article said it was used: see www.shns.com... & note "videos of American Airlines Flight 77 hitting the building at 530 miles per hour".

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I hear Peter jackson's crew did the CGI work on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Ekhm. It's year 2006. Why now ? Why not 5 years ago ? And please... Don't tell me that thay couldn't because it was evidence in the Moussaoui trial.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Well that is the excuse they used and it is technically valid.
Though I find the report ashmok posted disturbing, if it was used in the trial then why is it not even mentioned in the archive of evidence for the case?
Even the CVR is mentioned with the document ordering it sealed.

WARNING - Site contains GRAPHIC IMAGES..

www.rcfp.org...

I also find it weird the guy hasn't updated he's website, I would have thought he would have something to say with all this coming to an end... Maybe I'm being paranoid..

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I made a thread on this the other day.Not sure why it got no response but 130 views

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I dont know if I would trust video from them at this point though.
Seeing what they can do in movies today, I can assure you that it wouldnt be hard to fake an impact as they say happened.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
There will always be questions about it's authenticity, but how can we argue (sorry discuss
) them without it?
They have no excuse now, I've just become concerned that he hasn't updated the site, I want to make sure as many people know about it as possible and hopefully get people in the States writing in for it's release, otherwise it'll get forgotten for sure. It may not settle anything conclusively but it's still useful information to add into the pot.

Did you read the FBI woman's statement, there are 85 recordings and they refuse to release them

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Where is it?
If you follow www.flight77.info... then you will know the owner has been involved in a long legal battle to acquire the CD-ROM containing various time lapse images of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon.
The excuse has been that it is evidence to be used in the Moussaoui trial, though it obivously hasn't

Want them to release the pentagon footage and other 9/11 evidence?

Scholars, scientists & high ranking military have started a petition.. they need another 2200 signatures then they are going to send it to the House & Senate.

Sign this petition if you want the eveidence...www.thepetitionsite.com...

[edit on 19-4-2006 by 911revisited]

[edit on 19-4-2006 by 911revisited]

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
If I sign that, will they get my IP, then have men in black show up at my door and do the flashy thingy to me

I always get paranoid about letting myself be known too much.I dont need some DoD guys showing up at my door putting a bullet in my head ya know what I mean.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Go to a Cybercafe

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Go to a Cybercafe

Sorry, that's too 1999 for me.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well whatever you call them man, those communal internet things. Better still go to a hotel with free WiFi and do it via your laptop or PDA while sitting in the lobby or outside.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't need to see it.

The 5 frames is enough to show the whole episode is fiction.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well there's a man that's made up his mind!
Champagne all round! Fetch the Ferrero Rocher waiter....

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I agree with him that if I had to bet on it, I would bet that its fake.

But I keep an open mind.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ashmok
Actually one article said it was used: see www.shns.com... & note "videos of American Airlines Flight 77 hitting the building at 530 miles per hour".

Okay, so why are they using it in the trail at this stage? And why haven't they shown it to the public? Are we still not allowed to see it? If so, why?

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Okay, so why are they using it in the trail at this stage? And why haven't they shown it to the public? Are we still not allowed to see it? If so, why?

Ever heard of 'test screening'

"Ok gentlemen, if we can convince this group of people that this footage of a 757 hitting the Pentagon is real, we have it in the bag baby...oh yeah"

This trial is nothing more than 'here you are people, someone to PAY for what happened' I am not saying this man didnt have any part in 9/11, perhaps he did.Now the ones he thought he was in cahoots with are putting the knife deep inside his back.Thats a whole other thread though.

Getting back to topic, we may never see it, or perhaps we will.I can assure everyone though that it will be looked at VERY carefully before judgement is made in a community such as this.The main public may see it and say OK and put an end to it, but communities like this will tear it apart before saying anything!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Ever heard of 'test screening'

"Ok gentlemen, if we can convince this group of people that this footage of a 757 hitting the Pentagon is real, we have it in the bag baby...oh yeah"

This trial is nothing more than 'here you are people, someone to PAY for what happened'

You're probably right about that. I'm sure they were using that as an excuse to get people who don't belive the official version to shut up.

SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
It would make sense really to keep going along with the 'official' story.I mean, you cant just end it and not have trials and all that.Although they have forgot to keep up with the OSAMA story part of it.Perhaps in November we will see a new OSAMA tape. Cant wait to see what's on the episode!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
"...If you just sit back, throw your hands up in the air saying 'well obviously they'll never release it' while looking round expecting it to be someone else's problem then it will probably happen..."

Trouble is there have been many requests for these videos to be released both publically and privately. I'm sure hundreds of citizens have made requests to no avail every few months.

There is nothing that can be done to solve the world situation right now. Events are locked and we're on an unavoidable/inevitable course with disaster. What can be done is when these "terrorists" do finish what they have had their eyes set on then the human race can work toward a solution. Only then. Too many people are still living in Materialistic lalaland thinking that everything will turn out fine. We need a NWO for the simple reason of allowing people to finially wake up and realize history is repeating itself.

Or humanity won't find a solution and the entire world will be destroyed in a major world war.

I like to look forward to the former rather then the latter. I like to think we the people will finially be able to band together and make everyone realize who the real enemy is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join