It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Need A Miracle Or Answer To Prayer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Everyday I Will Pray You Get Yours!
I Also will have my Husband pray for all of you everyweek in Church, so that God May Grant You your Prayers!
May God touch you & hear your prayers & also May God answer all those who are in need, or in need of a Divine Miracle in Jesus Precious Name Amen & Amen!

It doesn't matter what Faith You Are or How You Believe or even if you don't believe, that does not matter to me or my Husband, we just want to see you have your Answers to your Prayers met! May you witness how much God is Alive & wants to touch you! Sometimes God answers, Sometimes He doesn't - But I Continue to Trust In Him - For I've seen Him Do so many miracles, that I too, Want You To Have your Miracle, God Willing!

So if you want, you can say what your Prayer is that you want Answered, or Miracle you need, or you can write It's Personal! However you wish!
May God Answer All Your Prayers Amen & Amen

Hopefully I will have put this in the right forum, please feel free to move it, if this isn't the right place!
Also I hope this wasn't against any ATS Rules by making this thread - I tried to have it be for All Faiths and even for those who don't believe at all!
Most Sincerely
Angel

[edit on 18-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
First of all, how nice of you to offer up such positive and affirming ideas. A very nice thought to think of others that way. So what the heck, my prayer is for my special needs son to live out the rest of his life (however long that may turn out to be) in the happiest and best possible way with his soul truly having the opportunity to learn all it needs to learn in this "go around". I love him so dearly and will continue to do so long after his spirit no longer occupies his body. Thanks - just typing that alone helped me to feel better

Now it is your turn. What can we pray for for you and your husband? I always think such things should be ever flowing in all directions.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Thank You Trek,
I'm always thinking of how I can help & pray for others, I didn't think to list my prayers that are needed! My mind so preoccupied these past week!
Oh boy where should I start, the list is endless really! But the most important person that needs prayers right now, Is my Mom.

Mom went in the hospital oh about a mouth ago, which she would usually end up in there about every full moon without fail for the past 5 months!
She suffers from congestive heart failure, and when her oxygen levels would fall to a dangerous level and her ankles swell, she would go in for about 4 days until all was normal!
But this last time was different, Mom is 83, and very independent and the Hospital forgot to put on the bed alarms and she got out of bed to go to the bathroom and made it to the foot of the bed and fell and broke her hip!
She had to get surgery, but at first wasn't strong enough to have the surgery, so she suffered for 7 days until she could! They didn't think she would make it through it! We all gathered and pray harder than we ever prayed that God would be merciful! She is a strong women & has been through 9 major surgery's. God indeed heard our prayers - so much so the Doctor said she handled the surgery like a 65 year old women!
It would be weeks before she would learn to walk again, they had to put her in a Nursing Home Rehabitation Center for Short Term Care! Long story short we chose the best that the Ratings showed and one we all knew had the best care!

Here is where it gets Heart Wrenching to say the least, What I will share, is the reason I wasn't on this for about 4 days this past week. I went to visit Mom the other day, and asked her how everything was. The whole Family Noticed that something was very wrong the past 2 weeks, Finially we were alone her and I, so I asked her right out once again, Mom are you ok? Her answer this time was No, she said I'm going to tell you something and your not going to like it one bit, but I want you to know I can bare it a little longer cause I'm going home soon! I'm like what is it? What Happened to you! If you could see my Mom's face at this moment, I knew what she was going to tell me was definitely not good at all!
My Mom then told me the male nurse that was caring for her was molesting her! My heart fell to the floor & broke, I was so broken, so sick at that moment for her, I took her into my arms and held her for I don't know how long! I then looked at her, as were both crying, and I said Mom, for how long, she said since day one! Two other female roommates came in the room then overheard Mom say the person's name & that he had hurt her, but they didn't hear how, they told me can I tell you what this person did to me?
I said of course if you want too. They said exactly the same thing my Mom told me. They wearn't in the room when Mom told me the personal issues of what was done, they only heard once they were in their beds that he had hurt her! By hearing that, my heart broke even further for them as well! So far we have 2 others & Mom makes 3 that he did this too!
All Mom kept saying is what if He is a family man, & has kids - I said to her, you have to think of yourself right now, and know from this moment on you will be safe, that I promise you! Mom and I buzzed the nurse and if you could see my 110 lb little Mom with her head down told her story to the nurse, and ended a nightmare that probably was ongoing for so many patients for who knows how many years! This man worked there for 11 long years!
I was able to find out the man is not married, nor has he ever been, and has no children! He's in his 50's. I told mom about that, and she was relieved he had no family especially children who would suffer from the news!
My Dad was there in a blink and so was the rest of the family! The police were notified and Mom went home safe! She will do the rest of the rehab with home nurses!
My prayers like I said that are needed are for Mom, she is a wonderful loving caring women, always putting others before herself! Everyone that ever met her loved her from the start! In all her 83 years she has never suffered abuse in this way from another person!
That night I heard this news, when I got home I cried like I never cried before. I asked God why this was allowed? The answer I got, was that Mom was the strongest of all the women it happened to, & she would be the one that would come forward and put an end to the nightmare that so many endured! I then understood, but my heart still broken for her!
I asked Mom how she was feeling, she said she felt ashamed! The first thing I told her, it's not your fault this happened! She said she knows, but it still leaves you ashamed it happened!
When visiting hours started in the morning until they were over at night, Mom was never alone during the day, and early evening - but we couldn't be there to protect her from the predators of the night!
This sick man, hurt not only my Mom, but all of us, in one way or another!
Everyday of Mom's life she prayed Faithfully for everyone! Now she needs our prayers so she may be healed emotionally from this terrible ordeal!
So if ever you have loved ones in a Nursing Home or Hospital & they are acting up & not themselves - keep asking questions they may tell you whats really wrong!
I Thank You For Listening & Praying For My Mom, May God Richly Bless You For Doing So!
In Love & Light Angel

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
This is horrifying news Angelwing...... O M G!

You sure did the right thing and fast!! I hope the cops put this deranged horrible man away for a long LONG time.....how awfull for the poor frail old ladies to think a caregiver would do this to them....let alone in a hospital!!!

Oh this makes my face red I am so mad that things like this happen.....

Your poor little Mother.............

Here I was reading your first post here being so pleased at your love and generosity to all of ATS.......I applaud your fine intentions!!! Then I read further to hear of this terrible man in the hospital and now I am crying.......what a SHAME people like this move amoungst us all.......

[edit on 19-4-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Thank You River,
At first I didn't know if I should write it, being so personal and all, but I felt so strong about prayer, and how I have always seen when many pray for others, how it moves mountains!

Since God says humble yourselves and He Will Raise Us Up, I then felt it's time to share my heart!

I truly love you all & thank you! I know how you must be feeling, whenever I read or hear about another persons pain or suffering, I too get so in touch with them that I cry for them, get enraged with them at their sufferings etc.
My sister summed it up today by saying, you know what an evil sick world this really is, isn't it? How sad very very sad some make this place to be!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
In my experience I find God uses people that have hearts that can swallow mountains; your mother seems to be no exception. I would ask to know her first name. I hope in time your mother, you, and your family will come to forgiveness if any of you has not already done so.

We know not of the deception this man is under; we know not his personal struggles his past, sin is a vice; an enemy never ceasing his attacks. Pray for the sinner; He knows not what he dos. I hope in time, this man will come to repentance.

Jam 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.

1Pe 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hello Game

Yes so important, and the very prayer me and Mom prayed, Forgive Him Lord For He knows Not What He Does!

We all forgave Him the moment we prayed, Even Mom was so worried he had a family & children that would be forever hurt! Mom was so relieved he wasn't married or had children. But she still worried how the Man's Parents if alive would feel or his siblings. So she continues to pray that he finds Gods strength to truly overcome his sickness & weakness! And if He doesn't know God, we pray He Will so that He may be set Free!

Realizing, knowing we all fall short of the Glory of God, for we all sin every day, is how we, my family, our strong beliefs in God help us to forgive all who hurt us! Not always easy at the moment were being hurt or crushed, but with much prayer we do & it's Truly By Gods Grace Alone! Amen

I know Mom would rather her name not be mentioned, it just so very personal! I pray you understand!
I too ask for first names a lot when praying for others, so as to have a point of contact when praying - so I do understand why you asked!
Thank You & God Bless You For Your Powerful Words!

Hello Trek We Are Praying Everyday for Your Son! I know the Lord God & His Angels are holding him, I & my husband pray for a Divine Miracle that He Is Completely Healed!

I Forgot To Mention on this thread in case people didn't read it on another thread I posted it on, that My Husband is a Pastor & Has a Healing Service, so I will Like I said - Will Lay these prayers on the Altar & pray daily with My Husband that Gods Great Mercy & Grace, Hear's & Grants All Your Prayers Amen!
Maybe now all of you will understand the great pull I have inside of helping as many people as I can!
By the way, Mom is doing so good! Thank You for your precious prayers! Since I shared with you about Mom, I see she is so much more peaceful now, & walking so well, not straining to walk like she was but so gracefully - baby steps but with ease! How much a huge difference since yesterday! God is so good! And so are you All!

Gods Rich Blessings To All Of You!
Angel

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   
To me the small reply's I received really shocks me, especially in times like we are living in!

I will pray for you all regardless!

Blessings to you All!

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I think what you're asking is very kind and good. And I'm just guessing that the reason there aren't that many replies is because people might feel like I do..

Sure my life isn't all what I "want" it to be. But when I think my life is so called "bad" all I have to do is take a look around me, on the news or wherever and I see an entire planet that needs prayer. So to ask someone to specifically pray for me almost makes me feel guilty.

I think it would be neat to unite with people and just pray for the world at large. This entire planet seems to be off balance, that includes the humans who reside here..

Anyway, Blessings to all and again thanks for offering your time to pray for us AngelWings

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thank You Mag,
I know exactly how you feel on feeling guilty, that's why at first I didn't ask for prayer, until trek had asked what prayers I too needed!

Excellent idea though, about praying for the world at large! I had another idea, which might help others here also!
How about everyone also put on here, their Spiritual Insights on what they feel Could be coming for their Town or State or abroad & asking for prayer there!
That way there it won't be too personal or anyone feeling guilty or overly burdened by request!
Once again excellent Idea Mag!

For Instance My prayers are for California at the moment, I see things are going to build there rather quickly with earthquakes & floods!
As for the midwest, this past year, I had reacurring dreams every night about numerous Tornadoes and horrible destruction, which recently surfaced! I pray by Gods Grace for both future events, people will be spared!

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Blessed in the name of God the Father Lord Almighty,
and his Son, our Lord and advocate in heaven, Jesus Christ.

May St Michael stand over you, wrap you in his golden wings of comfort and protection, and with his sword of rightouse vengance and retribution stand ready to smite all evil should it attempt to touch you body, soul, spirit or mind, and if trying so, this evil shall be thrown into the lake of hell fire to suffer the eternal torment and agony of fire and damnation until the final day of rightous judgment of the Lord.

For the Lords is the Power, the Kingdom and the Glory, now forever and always, Amen.

A prayer for the comfort of those who need it, of protection for those that seek it, and for the punishment of all evil in all its shapes, forms and guises.

For you all.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Nowadays, it's hard to find a situation that is NOT worth praying upon..
I pray for what's happening in the middle east as well as what is happening right here in my home town. Over the next few months there is going to be a huge change here where I live, that is most assurably going to have an affect on the residents-in a not so positive fashion from what I gather. Luckily, I'll be moving away in the midst of all of it, but some people may not have that luxury. I also pray that God will have some mercy on all who live in the path of hurricanes this year. Last year was such a bad year and some places have yet to recover..

So God Bless everyone and may His love cover and shield us and our enemies with a loving calmness, in the name of Yeshua, Amen.

*Edit for grammer*

[edit on 4/24/06 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
AngelWings,

I am very moved by your thread.

God bless you.

I hope he doesnt mind, but could you please say a prayer for a member whose mother is very ill? Please, thankyou!

[edit on 24-4-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I pray every day for others; in general and particularly for those in need of God's intervention. Suprisingly, I can't ever remember asking anyone to pray for me or my needs. You are very considerate in offering to pray for others.

I am at my wit's end at this partiuclar time. I've prayed and prayed but, so far, I must be content that it is God's Will that the present conditions in my life continue as they are.

I have two step-sons who are extremely troubled. The eldest has bi polar disorder at the age of 15. He has had extreme difficulties at home, in school and with his friends. My wife and I are both very concerned about him.

And now, my youngest step-son is "acting out" in some pretty extreme ways himself. Suffice it to say, at 13 he has gotten in with a "wrong crowd" and has, over the past weekend, gotten himself into some "hot water". The police have become involved and he could be in some very serious trouble.

My wife, who is a saint, has endured about as much as anyone could possibly endure and is quickly becoming depressed. Incidentally, my wife also suffers from bi polar and the events of the past several years have taken a considerable toll on her mental health and spirit though she persists on putting her best foot forward and being strong -- for her children.

A few prayers for my wife and my two step-sons would be greatly appreciated. All that I can say is that I love my wife and my two boys very much and I pray for them. I know that everything is a part of God's Plan but I pray that it is also part of His plan to give the people that I love and care for a hand when they need it most.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
First Let Me Say How you all, Mad, Mag, dg, benevolent, Oh How You All touched me deeply!
I can't even explain it, but I will try, I just feel we are all brought here, for a reason, and especially for one another, yet spiritually a much bigger broader picture!
Maybe we will never know how much we all are one, until we are in Glory!

All I can say is how touched I am, I just felt so strong that God will move Mountains for you all, and even beyond that, so All Can See & Witness God's Great Love that He has for all those that Love Him!
And Yes I've seen Him Bless even those who don't believe, and then they believed Amen!

Mad, How Powerful & Touching your prayer was, moved me so, the Part you prayed about The Power, The Kingdom & the Glory, Now & Forever & Always, is One I say all the time, which is the end of the Great Prayer Of, Our Father, Oh How I love that last line! Thank You, that sooo much Blessed Me & Touched My Heart! May You Also Be Richly Blessed, & that God Grants You The Desires Of Your Heart! Amen!

Mag, how beautiful a prayer Amen & Amen I agree with you! Amen on your moving, God is doing a big work with many people moving, He's preparing & sheltering them from the storms ahead! May you be guided in all you do, and go forth in the Power & Might of our God! You Have a Gift! Thank You for sharing it with us & warning us of what is to come! May All Be Safe From Harm!

dg, Thank You, for the Blessing, same with you! Yes we will pray for the Mom who is very ill, that God Heals Her Completely head to toe, for the Glory of God! Amen " For By His Stripes they were Healed! "

benevolent Oh we are in agreement with you that God touches Mightily your two Boys & Wife & you as well! I know your concentrating all your prayers on them, & God see's that Love you have for them & your Faithfulness for Him as well, and so also wants to Bless You! We will pray for Gods Love Mercy & Grace & Restoration & Healing on You & Your Loved Ones. God see's how you are so Faithful in your prayers for others, this is why He will Answer your prayers Amen & Amen

If you all will continue to pray for my Mom as well! She is home but suffering so! Thank You! I know God is Able! Amen & Amen
Thank You All Again! God Bless You All!
Angel

[edit on 24-4-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Urgent Matter Mom Really Needs All Your Prayers Please!

Hello Today Mom went to see her surgeon since she developed an infection where she had the surgery, she got it when she was in rehab, after they took out the sutures! Anyhow she has 5 absesses that are grossly infected now, Ma is a diabetic on top of it! She's 83 years old, and you can see in her eyes, she has had enough! Today Thank God, she was very alert, but the way she kept looking me straight in the eyes, without any distractions & for long period of times, really touched me, I won't even speak about what I felt at that moment of what Mom was Spiritually trying to tell me!
Anyhow, I have seen so many miracles, given to Mom & Dad, in their lives, Major Miracles, and also with many other loved ones, friends etc. I know what the Power of Prayer does, and if God wants me to reach out and ask you all on here to pray for Mom on Friday tomorrow for her Surgery, I have! Maybe with Gods Great Mercy all of us together can witness a Divine Miracle Once Again!
If it's her time to be called home to him, then I pray she not suffer, I totally Trust My God, that He knows what is best! But I will do my part, and believe for her miracle! She always believed for mine! Someone before had asked her name, just call her Meme, everyone who ever met her loved her so much, they adopted her as their Grandmother or 2nd Grandmother! She'd always say please call me Mim, or Meme, So with that you have a name, as a point of contact in prayer if you wish!
Like I said before, all her life, she dedicated praying endlessly for others, that is what she loved to do, as well as doing all she could for everyone no matter what the age would be! So the reason why, I'm asking you all to pray for her, you are all so very special on here, you all have your own unique way about you all, that is what I love most about ATS, its definitely the diversity.
I may come across at times of being closed minded when it comes to my Beliefs, when others try to say for instance ( their is no hell or heaven or their is no God )
they can believe what they want, I just won't debate about my beliefs! But of course if one asks questions in sincerity, I then would be glad to share!

So I'm sorry to anyone if ever I appeared harsh or insincere on any Thread about my closed off inputs when being challenged by some. I just feel it isn't right to Argue or try to MAKE one see another's viewpoint! I think people's belief's should be well respected & not argued over who is right or wrong! To many wars were started over that, I'm not about to join in, in making another!
So forgive me for not explaining this earlier! Maybe now, this will help some understand me a little better!
As I prayed last night, the Father told me clearly, I needed to say this to you!
I pray you accept my sincere apology if I ever offended anyone, Amen! It was not my intent to do so!
Now for those who are led to pray for Mom/Mime, I know your great love & compassion you have & the Love you have for Your God, Will Indeed Move Mountains for My Mom!
Thank You All From The Bottom Of My Heart!
Angel God Richly Bless You All!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Quick Update

Your Prayers are Awesome Everyone! Doctor came in today and saw Mom's
hip surgery and infection, and was shocked at how much it improved just from a few days ago!
Surgery is scheduled once again for tomorrow, they already cancelled it the other day, because of low blood pressure, but I know it was the Father giving time for her healing! And it did just that, from very very bad, to the Doctor saying hmmmmmm much better! He was rather speechless, couldn't believe how much it improved.
So were believing when they take off the bandage tomorrow it will be all healed and with new pink skin!
It's our Love & our oneness & prayers that will bring forth a miracle for Mom & Also your Loved Ones in their times of need as well! Amen
Thank You from the bottom of my heart!
I'm here for you all, I want you to know that! Please share with me, if you need my prayers too! I truly care! Love & Prayers Angel

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Update Again Everyone!!!

Awesome God is Awesome & so are You All! Thank You, even though I'm not hearing from you, I'm believing your praying privately, a few are answering me on u2u's which I am so greatful, to know that I'm cared about & that Mom's is in their prayers too!

Once again the Heavenly Father Cancelled her surgery again today! I'm believing that tomorrow the Father will Complete His Healing Amen! Sometimes God heals Instantly, sometimes over a matter of days, weeks or months!

I'll Praise Him no matter what He does or chooses for Mom, but I know His Word says He Will Heal them & perform His Miracle so that they may stand in Awe, & know that He is God!

May you all receive your answers to prayer also! God Bless & Thank You Once Again!
Angel

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Its good to see that the true followers of Christ and his teachings are here on ATS.
Love for what your doing. Very kind of you. I will pray for your mother.
I feel sorry for the man who molested your mother, because he is obviously influenced by evil forces and he clearly hasnt let God in to his life.
But I feel even sorryer for your mother because it cant be easy for a healthy elderly person to go through this physical and mental torture, let alone an elderly person in your mothers frail state. Have hope and faith because...
God will restore her health, be it in this life or the next.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Thank You Elmo God Bless You!

Mom is doing well Praise God! He brought her through, and is on the road to recovery!
God is so Good & He Once Again has touched her, I know because of all your prayers, that God works His Divine Miracles! Amen & Amen

Thank You & God Bless!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join