It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitehouse admits Iraq War Denial and Deception

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I was perusing the speech of George Bush on Whitehouse.gov citing the main reasons he was taking the US to war in Iraq, and I noticed this banner at the top of the page:

Is the Whitehouse trying to tell us something about its reasons for going to Iraq?

We already know, GW...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Haha, good spot. It sure does seem like there is a message in here that GWB is just dying to get out.

Pity he just can't up and tell the press . . .

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Oh, dear, after looking at the site I thought I would have to explain the reference was to Iraq, but then I noticed the lol. Yes, there were times these past three years when I wouldn't know if the news was talking about Saddam or George. Or maybe this is Georgestradamus revealing the future. Can you find any more such predictions?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
What a prophetic banner that was! Great for ATS signatures as well.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   

wow...

great find...

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Kind of makes you wonder.

Good find

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Great find Jamuhn. The WH prophecising? Freudian slip maybe.

Pie

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hmm sorry double post for some reason.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What comes around goes around? Freudian? Best laugh - all day. Thank you! "noitpeced lained qari" or "Know it - Pee Seed - Lay And Educate - Kerry". I need to lay down now... Hahahahahahah!

Victor K

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What comes around goes around? Freudian? Best laugh - all day. Thank you! "noitpeced lained qari" or "Know it - Pee Seed - Lay And Educate - Kerry". I need to lay down now... Hahahahahahah!

Victor K
Sorry double post... please remove. Thanx.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How Original...

Jamuhn, your "good find" is a non-find and all you have done is twisted what the banner indicates:
DoD Briefing on Iraqi Denial and Deception
Iraqi Deception and Denial

You are doing nothing original or new though, seems other anti-war and Saddam supporters have done the same twist:
Iraq: Denial and Decpetion
Denial and Deception
Iraq: Denial and Deception

An abundance more here: Iraq: Denial and Deception

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow, Seekerof, what a revelation! You've opened my eyes! And here I was thinking that the Whitehouse was doing a pys-op campaign to discredit themselves.

...juvenile sarcasm...

I appreciate the light you put on the Whitehouse' meaning of this banner. But, the fact is that many of us have taken to associating Denial and Deception in Iraq with a different subject, that of the Denial and Deception within the US government. As such, it is easy for this banner to symbolize this alternative view of the Iraq War.

By the way, what is with all those "Hello?"s and "Not!"s you post all over the board.

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Seekerof, i love the way you manage to kill threads. >>>>>>>>>>YES!

You must have a sense of humor in there somewhere??

new topics

top topics

join