It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Remarries !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Art Bell (C2C) remarried while he was on vacation to a woman from the Phillippines....

and yes, it's very much a current event !

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Wow that was fast.
He likes those phillipino women huh.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

art bell getting married

Pics of her and him

"There are worse ways to go" -art bell

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
Wow that was fast.
He likes those phillipino women huh.

They met on the Internet. He claims he looks internationally for women, because he "doesn't trust" the women here. oops.

We're not all that bad, are we, ladies?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
3 words come to mind

mail order bride

[edit on 16-4-2006 by Lysergic]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I've been listening to Art since 1996 so I think I "know" him somewhat. This is really a shock, very out of character. He's going to get rid of his cats...get rid of his compound...all of the things he's collected out there in the desert of over the years. He's moving to the Philipines to join a woman he's known for a month or two at the most... Ramona just died in January... Wow....well it's his life I guess.

PS- Fantastic Forum (A Coast to coast site) has crashed because of the number of people flooding the place after Art's announcement.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by Flinx]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I have enjoyed listening to Art on coast to coast over the years. I new the death of his wife was sudden. But this new marriage sure seems soon to me. I hope he is happy.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
I've been listening to Art since 1996 so I think I "know" him somewhat. This is really a shock, very out of character. He's going to get rid of his cats...get rid of his compound...all of the things he's collected out there in the desert of over the years. He's moving to the Philipines to join a woman he's known for a month or two at the most... Wow....well it's his life I guess.

Geez, That is hard to believe, he has been in Parumph for so long..
Suppose his grief has affected his psyche?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Geez, That is hard to believe, he has been in Parumph for so long..
Suppose his grief has affected his psyche?

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with him. I have a theory though. After Ramona died, he was talking about how she did EVERYTHING for him and he was basically lost and helpless without her. Well I guess he needed someone to take care of him...really badly. He's indicating that this is basically a mail order bride so... He's not even calling his wife by her real name.

Also strange that his guest tomorrow Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) married a mail order bride from the Ukraine a while ago.

[edit on 4/16/2006 by Flinx]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx

Yeah I don't know what's wrong with him. I have a theory though. After Ramona died, he was talking about how she did EVERYTHING for him and he was basically lost and helpless without her. Well I guess he needed someone to take care of him...really badly. He's indicating that this is basically a mail order bride so...

Also strange that his guest tomorrow Ed Dames (Dr. Doom) married a mail order bride from the Ukraine a while ago.

Kinda weird. They probably think U.S. chicks are chipped (another good conspiracy..) Maybe the new wifey is cointelpro out to get Bell and spread disinfo all over the place.

Who knows.

Listening to him, he sounds happy, but it's all gushing about how gorgeous she is. That's ephemeral stuff, but if he's sixty, then he hasn't much time to see her age too drastically.

I couldn't agree more though, he's probably loaded, and while she must like him to an extent (even love him); there's something else fueling the fire. All the best to them, though.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I emailed Art Last week to tell him I am going to be in Pahrump and I can't believe he isn't there now! He wrote back saying "I am indeed here". So I will be looking for him around town
Although, he thinks I am a total psycho I imagine. I was a regular caller back in 95/96 "Trisch from Medford" and only called to flirt with him on the air. I got to meet him twice though! I was very sad to hear about Ramona
She took pictures of me for "The Bell family album" and she was so sweet. I am glad Art is happy again. They look so sweet together. She may be young, but hey, I was 19 when I wanted to marry him!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
my best friend died a year ago, he was 30, we grew up together. it was so tough, it was the first time i had ever felt such a powerful loss. i am married and i really love my wife, i can't imagine what loosing her would be like.

i have nothing but love to offer art bell. i like his show, but it is not about that, this is a human thing. i am sure his heart and soul were wounded with the sudden loss of his wife, and i wish him nothing but the best.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Animal]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When you marry a Filipina, you marry the entire family, mom, dad, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole family.

At least Art is of some means, he'll need it, he'll be putting alot of her family through school. Having a foreigner marry into a Filipino family is the Filipino version of welfare.

I speak from experience.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mauskov
They met on the Internet. He claims he looks internationally for women, because he "doesn't trust" the women here. oops.

We're not all that bad, are we, ladies?

I can see his point, but really better him than me!!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

Well, I don't know, but I have had foreign exchange students as roommates and they do have a different view of things than we Americans do.
My first experience was when I had a roommate from Kenya. He seemed to think that when I went to the store and bought groceries, I was buying for everyone in the apartment. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't mind sharing, but...

I have never took kindly to someone eating my food without asking first. This guy would. I told him, "Look, I'll share anything I have, just ask." Well, I bought a 24 pack of soda water and had maybe three out of the pack, the rest him and his guests drank within about 4 days. To be honest, it pisssed me off. He didn't seem to understand my ire.

He'd ask, "Why do you act like that?" "Act like what," I asked? "You act like your angry," he said...

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bg_socalif
When you marry a Filipina, you marry the entire family, mom, dad, siblings, cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole family.

At least Art is of some means, he'll need it, he'll be putting alot of her family through school. Having a foreigner marry into a Filipino family is the Filipino version of welfare.

I speak from experience.

That is if the Filipina belongs to a poor family or from the province. Middle class Filipina doesn't do that. They are more "westernize".

[edit on 3-1-2008 by amitheone]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by bg_socalif

I have never took kindly to someone eating my food without asking first. This guy would. I told him, "Look, I'll share anything I have, just ask." Well, I bought a 24 pack of soda water and had maybe three out of the pack, the rest him and his guests drank within about 4 days. To be honest, it pisssed me off. He didn't seem to understand my ire.

He'd ask, "Why do you act like that?" "Act like what," I asked? "You act like your angry," he said...

I don't think its the culture. More like the character of the guy. It would help to be frank though. I think you're much luckier because I heard a story that this guy's roomate used his toothbrush.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Art is still in Pahrump.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by amitheone

Originally posted by bg_socalif

I speak from experience.

That is if the Filipina belongs to a poor family or from the province. Middle class Filipina doesn't do that. They are more "westernize".

[edit on 3-1-2008 by amitheone]

Yes, and the more successful ones will still help support their family back in the PI, "westernized" or not.

As i said, you marry a Filipina, you marry the entire family.

top topics

join