It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Serpentine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
www.orderoftheserpentine.com...

I allways knew that those foul smelling cheap "AXE" deoderants were the work of the ominous and ever present Illuminati-NagaCult!!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Hey for kookiness factor, and also that I have a littl eknowledge on the subject from research.

The Church of Satan, founded by Anton Zsandor LaVey had a divergence some time back, that divergence became the Church of Set. Set is the snake headed deity of Evil in the Egyption Pantheon.

Contrary to popular belief, Modern "satanism" is not a reverance or faithfullness in the Devil, it is really about personal strength of self, and a strong belief that might makes right, and that the practicer is better than the masses, in a conceited fashion.

So a product which serves vanity, axe body spray, and it's commericals being centered around an order of the serpentine, makes a very clear link to me.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDsux4me
Hey for kookiness factor, and also that I have a littl eknowledge on the subject from research.

The Church of Satan, founded by Anton Zsandor LaVey had a divergence some time back, that divergence became the Church of Set. Set is the snake headed deity of Evil in the Egyption Pantheon.

-ADHDsux4me

I thought that Set had the head of a jackal or a crocodile? Pre the xxvi dynasty Set and his followers where regarded with ambivalence by the egyptians. After this time Set and his followers were villified for some reason. Set joined forces with his former enemy Apep who i think was a serpent. Perhaps this might be why Set seems to be mistaken as a serpent figure. Read this somewhere and think i have it right, will try to find a link.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Ok its officail we got some really screwy people on here. Its an advertisement. come on say it with me.. a.d.v.e.r.t.i.s.e.m.e.n.t. there you go, you got it..

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The order of the serpentine will surely destroy you for your blasssssssphemy.

What are some of the super powers of the order of the serpentine? They have a ritual in which they scour their bodies, removing the outermost layers of dead flesh. They then lather their bodies in their ssssecret ssscented ssssserpentine concoction. Rinse, repeat.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by handofdespair
Ok its officail we got some really screwy people on here. Its an advertisement. come on say it with me.. a.d.v.e.r.t.i.s.e.m.e.n.t. there you go, you got it..

I know it is mate, I use something similar (dont tell my mates pls). Be pretty boring around here without some of these screwy people of which you speak imo!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Is axe paying you for this?

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Is axe paying you for this?

Oh but if only I were in the employ of the illuminous order of the serpentine! To sssserve ssssuch ssssubtle masssters!

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Dude, your a mod, you should know better than this.
That link is an advertisment for axe deodorant body spray. The Terms and Conditions specifically ban the posting of ads.

Terms and Conditions
1e.) Recruitment Content: You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations of any kind. You will not collect personal information about forum members for the purpose of sending advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations through other means (email, messaging programs, etc.).

4a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of AboveTopSecret.com, LLP. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying AboveTopSecret.com, LLP $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

Now either you just didnt know you were breaking the rules when you posted this. Or like I said before Axe is paying you. Or Axe is paying ATS and then telling you to post this viral ad.

Either way it is very disturbing

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I dunno, Vegemite.

I think there is a definite "ATS" angle to it that makes it worthy of consideration. Is it o.k. to post info about subliminal or freudian messages in advertizing? You'd think ATS would be the place. Same with a viral meme like this.

First of all, they're trying to turn the boys into materialists:

1. "Nothing worse than a shameful hook-up."
Really? Not even being the pawn of some sinister cabal?

2. Using some product can remove shame.

3. Using their product can get you a better "hook-up" than you have right now. I.e., you should evaluate your significant other in terms of the degree to which they boost your own charisma rating.

Quite a little morality-play, when you stop to consider it.

Second, they're definitely hinting that it must be cool to be a member of a secret society. Surely THAT ALONE makes this fertile ground for an ATS thread.

By the way,

I happen to like squealers.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Either way it is very disturbing

Yesssss disssssturbing, but the sssssserpent lordsss cannot be ssssssthoped.

1. "Nothing worse than a shameful hook-up."
Really? Not even being the pawn of some sinister cabal?

Yerp.

[edit on 15-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
AXE is owned by Unilever. Amongst its other brands are Lipton, Dove, Vaseline and Slim-Fast.

This is yet another advertising campaign targeting the same demographics as Maxim, FHM etc. (where I suspect they will be advertising this site)

The “questionable hook up” thing doesn’t do much for me, although the muscle lady did manage to make me crack a smile. The secret handshake is also pretty funny, I think even ML can learn a thing or 2 there.

As far as Nygdan use of his authority stature to get me to switch…

Buy Speed Stick NOW!
no oaths required!!

I’m a Speed Stick (Colgate-Palmolive ) man myself, that Ocean Surf freshens me up 24/7 indeed!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Buy Speed Stick NOW!
no oaths required!!

I’m a Speed Stick (Colgate-Palmolive ) man myself, that Ocean Surf freshens me up 24/7 indeed!

And when going out to comfort the woman, don't forget your Briefs Hanes® Boys’ ComfortSoft® Briefs. Axe + Speed Stick + Hanes = Serpentine Brother!

[edit on 4/15/2006 by QuietSoul]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hail "Hygene!"

So Sayeth, the Sooth-sayers, said Sooth-sayers Seclorum Serpentine...

Yessss....

-ADHD

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
So, do you think that this is a method used by the Illuminatti to hide the truth about something right out in the open? Could they be useing this campeign to make us think that any such order is just a silly idea to be used in adverts?

To be honest, who does this commercial appeal to? Is anyone actually going to buy Axe to be a member of the Order of the Serpentine? Probably not, but the "rediculous" idea of a secret society that dresses in robes and has secret handshakes will make it to millions of TV sets and most likely cause people to dissmiss the idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
For aeons the Order of the Serpentine has plied itssss talentssss for the advancement of humanity. However, in opposition to this is a force that tries to dictate the ethics and mores of modern man, rather than explore them and pass on the ancient knowledge.

Yes. I am talking about the Men of the Square table and their Man Law.

Surely this shadow organizations designs are sinister, as they don't even let people enter their site without entering in a secret numerical code.

JUST WHO EMPOWERS THIS CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATION TO MAKE TOP DOWN DECISIONS FOR THE REST OF US!!!????

What secrets does their ancient scribe encode in their sacred tomes along with their seemingly arbitrary decisions??

And while the secret wars rage between the Order of the Serpentine and the Men of the Square Table, who really suffers? The rest of us peons.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
hey guys the deepest level is known as the labyrinth group google it up or even the ACIO.... the black root if you will.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Everytime that commercial airs it makes me smile.

I find Sonic ads more distrubing because people seem to emulate that attitude more often.

In fact, sitcoms are more insidious.

Viva La Illuminatus!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Man, that website is hilarious. Where did you find this link? Was it advertised on tv? or on the back of a some Axe product?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Did someone sign on under Nygdan's name?

I've never seen him do anything like this...usually he's calm and collected...that's the real conspiracy!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join