It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

don't know what this is...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
my girlfriend related an experience to me that she had last week, very strange. she was lying in bed, wide awake, when she suddenly felt like a very heavy weight was on her chest, it became hard for her to breathe, and she then went into what may have been a sleep-paralysis-like state, her senses were awake, but she couldn't move. she then heard a voice whispering. these words are not verbatim, but as close as i can remember. it said, "you need to hold onto it, they're going to try to take it away from you, why would i say it if it wasn't true? follow damian's(sp?) light." she remained unable to move for a few moments, and when she was able to move again, she was terrified by what had happened, this is a girl who is not frightened easily, and to see her so shaken up makes me believe that something happened. anyone have any ideas? thanks.

Seriously folks, i'm really worried about her, if you have any ideas what this could be, please let me know. thanks

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Space_CowBoy33]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
That's pretty strange. It'd be impossible not to take something like that personally I suppose.

I've had some very odd experiences, some of which were pretty negative and could be put in that genre I suppose, but so far nothing I've wondered about or feared has come to pass, over many years. I can't even explain the meaning of most of them, or why they occurred at all.

That's not a good answer, I know, since we live in a world where everybody expects to have some kind of closure on 'what things mean' etc. But maybe there isn't and won't be. Sometimes about the only thing you can do is try to get your head and heart in a good space, pray if you're open to that, and trust that "such weirdness" will eventually either explain itself or fade away.

I wish her the best. I know that must be very frightening.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
If you want to know REALLY what is going on take a look at this:

www.eastoftheweb.com...

Be sure to read the whole thing.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You might think I'm crazy ... but I've read a lot about this and this is the General idea of what people write about it ... NOT saying this is what I believe, but regarding the symptons your gf had ...sounds like it

ALLEGEDLY we all "astral travel" multiple times a week, where our soul leaves our body to "the other side" or whatever you want to call it. Children can do this easily, and even remember thier "trips"

It is said that if our bodies wake up before our sould enter our body, we can experience "paralysis" where we're fully conscience but cna't move.... So what your GF is experiencing ALLEGEDLY is her soul re-entering her body after an Astral Trip

[edit on 12-4-2006 by WestCoastCrazy]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_CowBoy33
Seriously folks, i'm really worried about her, if you have any ideas what this could be, please let me know. thanks

I believe it was her spiritual guide/ guardian angel who whispered her. Maybe some strange beings tried to steal her body.

Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 4/13/2006 by Majic]

new topics

top topics

join