It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET the bottom line...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
First let's talk about Abductions. I have found no evidence of Alien abduction unless your Immigration picking up illegal farmers lol. The only evidence people have is eye witness accounts through hypnosis etc. Hypnosis can't be trusted sometimes because of the ability to actually implant memories to the sub-conscious and memory has been prooven to degrade over time and become less reliable. I have yet to see implants and other proof as well.

UFO's most i beleive are explainable however givin the fact that anti-grav is possible for us to do infact NASA has publically said it was working on a flying saucer of it's own. I beleive UFO's are man made black projects and other explainable phenomenon.

Aliens some people claim are grey with big black eyes or even reptiles that can take a human for etc. This is absolutly not true the notion that aliens are humanoid in shape is a false claim and not likely the case. Using logic one can say aliens are nothing like humans at all in shape and appearence.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
First let's talk about Abductions. I have found no evidence of Alien abductionunless your Immigration picking up illegal farmers lol.

NO evidence?, Theres tones of eveidence everywhere numerous claims of missing time sleep paralisis (sp?) , and okay sleep paralisis can happen without any alein involvment but what about people being abducted while there driving and find there back driving all of a sudden with 6 hours missing

And why would people lie about somthing as embaressing as getting sperm or eggs taken from there bodys or impregnated by the abducters

Sperm is supposedly tapped from men, and numerous female abductees believe they have been artificially inseminated by strange looking alien beings. Two or three months later, the fetus is then removed. It is indeed, a traumatic experience. Years after these "terminated pregnancies" by alien beings, many of these same women are shown their children again and they are described as looking like strange hybrid beings who are part human and part alien. Females abductees often suffer serious gynecological problems after their alien encounters, and sometimes these problems lead to cysts, tumors, cancer of the breasts and uterus, and to hysterectomies.

O r why would people say theve had sex whith aleins!?

liens show a great interest in adult sexuality, child sexuality, and in inflicting physical pain on abductees. Aliens have forced their human abductees to have sexual intercourse with aliens and even with other abductees while groups of aliens observe these performances. In such encounters, the aliens have sometimes disguised themselves in order to gain the cooperation of the abductee, appearing in such forms as Jesus, the Pope, certain celebrities, and even the dead spouses of the abductees.

Cause i for one wouldnt make that up about myself , would you...didnt think so

. I have yet to see implants and other proof as well.

Ok then.. www.parascope.com...

In June 1995, Dr. Leir met Derrel Sims, of Houston, Texas, at UFO Expo West. Sims, who styles himself an "Alien Hunter," presented a report on some abductees he was working with. One woman had an X-ray of her foot which showed some kind of foreign object imbedded in it. Being a podiatrist, Dr. Leir was naturally intrigued. At first glance, the X-ray seemed to show stainless steel sutures, such as are used in orthopedic surgery. Sims told Dr. Leir the woman had never had foot surgery. The possibility that the object in her foot was somehow connected to her alleged abduction interested both men, and Dr. Leir offered to remove the object for free if the woman could be brought to his clinic in California. Money was donated to get the woman from Texas to California, and Sims mentioned another abductee who had a foreign object stuck in his hand. X-rays sent to Dr. Leir were examined by a radiologist who offered his opinion that both objects were metallic, and definitely not natural cysts or growths. Both abductees were to come to Dr. Leir's clinic to have these object removed. They met in Houston on August 19, 1995, and proceeded to California.

Aliens some people claim are grey with big black eyes or even reptiles that can take a human for etc. This is absolutly not true the notion that aliens are humanoid in shape is a false claim and not likely the case.

Well how do you know what aliens might look like? thats like saying a dog cant look like a dog if youve never seen one , get me?

The real bottom line is that there are people that belive like myself and people who dont like yourself and thats cool but try and back it up and not just say "aliens arent real dont argue casue there not" stance , peace

[edit on 11-4-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

[edit on 11-4-2006 by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

The only evidence people have is eye witness accounts through hypnosis etc. Hypnosis can't be trusted sometimes because of the ability to actually implant memories to the sub-conscious and memory has been prooven to degrade over time and become less reliable.

Thats not really true. A large portion of experiences are not retrieved by hypnosis, many are recalled just as you'd recall getting up this morning. There have also been witnesses to "abduction" linked phenomena.

I'm in the same boat as yourself in regard to implanted objects, I am yet to see anything really all that strong as far as evidence.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

some people claim are grey with big black eyes or even reptiles that can take a human for etc. This is absolutly not true the notion that aliens are humanoid in shape is a false claim and not likely the case. Using logic one can say aliens are nothing like humans at all in shape and appearence.

It takes absolutely no logic at all to say "aliens are nothing like humans at all in shape and appearance" and you have just demonstrated that. If not, please explain the logic you used when making that statement.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The logic behind what i said about ET is that when a species evolves it does so in a series of leaps and bounds by genetically fluking out. Alien species would be as diverse as life here on earth. Aliens could look like jelly fish or a brain in a jar for all i know. Also i never said aliens never existed we just have no proof of them coming here. Why would aliens come to a type 0 civilization if they are so far ahead it does not make sense. As for abductions if Aliens were advanced technologically then they would have already learned everything there is to know about human anatomy after how many years of abductions now. I beleive that almost all people who are abducted have had some kind of traumatic experience which they cannot remember. Say you were in an accident but all you remember is waking up in the hospital, This missing gap is the brains way of protecting you from psychological trauma etc. This could be an explanation for missing time. As for hypnosis well to be honest i don't trust hypnosis i think it can be manipulated and a lot of times less then accurate for memory retreival.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Doctor- We are you drawing your facts from? We are a type 0 civilization compared to what other civilization? Furthermore, humans are more evolved than say animals, but, we still keep them in cages and study them and poke them etc.. etc.. etc.. If humans were to venture out into the unknown abyss and found a less advanced race we would also abduct them and research them just to further our own enlightment. As far as you not having a personal feeling about hypnosis doesn't mean that it does not work and is not a valid tool for remmembering. Personal feelings do not mix with research. You can not discredit something just because you don't like it or just because you don't think it works. Catch my drift?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the solid UFO evidence of abduction comes from a Dr. that was on a History channel special a few days ago that has collected phyiscal matter implants imbedded into many of the abuctees lower arm. The metal came back unknown in origin, and nerve fibres bundled around the object. Upon seurgery, no inflamation was found around the object, showing that the body did not recognize it as foreign. Do your homework, there is evidence unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
the solid UFO evidence of abduction comes from a Dr. that was on a History channel special a few days ago that has collected phyiscal matter implants imbedded into many of the abuctees lower arm. The metal came back unknown in origin, and nerve fibres bundled around the object. Upon seurgery, no inflamation was found around the object, showing that the body did not recognize it as foreign. Do your homework, there is evidence unfortunately.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

people who are abducted have had some kind of traumatic experience which they cannot remember. Say you were in an accident but all you remember is waking up in the hospital, This missing gap is the brains way of protecting you from psychological trauma etc. This could be an explanation for missing time.

So your brain would protect you from a normal drive down a road or a nights sleep, dont think so

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
"So your brain would protect you from a normal drive down a road or a nights sleep, dont think so."

No but they could have fallen asleep behind the wheel or passed out etc. Also the only thing you have to go on is what they say. They can in no way substantiate their claims or proove that this happened. There is always a plausable explanation for everything.

"We are a type 0 civilization compared to what other civilization? Furthermore, humans are more evolved than say animals, but, we still keep them in cages and study them and poke them etc.. etc.. etc.."

Physicist Freeman Dyson came up with the civilization types based on energy consumption. Next if an alien race were hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us it is only logical to assume that their medical technology is so far ahead that they could figure out almost everything we know about our selves in a few minutes etc. Look at our rate of progression with medical and biological sciences in a hundred years.

"hypnosis doesn't mean that it does not work and is not a valid tool for remmembering. Personal feelings do not mix with research. You can not discredit something just because you don't like it or just because you don't think it works. Catch my drift?"

It's funny you should slam me for that considering there is no scientific basis for hypnosis and it has been prooven many times to be less then accurate for memory retrieval.

ist-socrates.berkeley.edu...

"Because the risks of distortion vastly outweigh the chances of obtaining any useful information, forensic investigators and clinical practitioners should avoid hypnosis as a technique for enhancing recollection."

"Second, hypnosis is first and foremost a state of believed-in imaginings: in the absence of independent corroboration, there is no reason to think that any hypnotically refreshed recollection is an accurate representation of the historical past -- and, in fact, every reason to doubt it."
=====================
"the solid UFO evidence of abduction comes from a Dr. that was on a History channel special a few days ago that has collected phyiscal matter implants imbedded into many of the abuctees lower arm. The metal came back unknown in origin, and nerve fibres bundled around the object. Upon seurgery, no inflamation was found around the object, showing that the body did not recognize it as foreign. Do your homework, there is evidence unfortunately."

There is still no proof that aliens are putting things into peoples bodies. Just because someone says it doesn't make it true. If i said i had an alien craft in my tool shed would you beleive me? If there was hard evidence more people would know about it most researchers who ask to examine such objects are ussually told no. Most scientists and doctors who claim such things write books and make money off of poor saps who actually pay for crap like that not to mention all those TV appearences they do.

There is no reason to beleive anyone with these claims until there is more compelling evidence. There may very well be a smoking gun out there but unless someone comes forward with this evidence I won't hold my breathe.

There is also absolutly no evidence of Advanced ET species visiting either no matter what you say I still have yet to see hard evidence of Human to ET contact.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe 99% of supposed aliej abductions are psychological in nature.
Much like 99% of UFO reports have a normal explanation.

There are some cases of abduction that seem credible.
One for example, which I can't remember the name of, involved 4 friends who were night fishing on a lake. They saw a strange light in the sky that approached them. They got scared and headed for shore. The next thing they knew, they were all on the shore and their campfire was already dead.

In separate hypnotic regression sessions, they all recalled similiar experiences of medical experiences.

It stands to reason, if abductions were as common as they are reported, there would be a lot more UFO sightings.

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Doctor- out of your whole post I summarize it with one simple word and let me show you.

Physicist Freeman Dyson came up with the civilization types based on energy consumption. Next if an alien race were hundreds or thousands of years ahead of us it is only logical to assume that their medical technology is so far ahead that they could figure out almost everything we know about our selves in a few minutes etc. Look at our rate of progression with medical and biological sciences in a hundred years.

The only word that jumps out and hit me is what??? ASSSSSSSSUUUUUMMMEEEEE. All your posts are just the ASSumptions. And you know what happens when people ASSume and they are wrong right? Maybe you can figure it out yourself. Remmember when people ASSume, they are usually wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
"The only word that jumps out and hit me is what??? ASSSSSSSSUUUUUMMMEEEEE. All your posts are just the ASSumptions. And you know what happens when people ASSume and they are wrong right? Maybe you can figure it out yourself. Remmember when people ASSume, they are usually wrong."

I made my assumptions based on logical thinking and scientific fact. Science tells us Aliens have no reason to visit Earth because Humanity is to primative.

If your opinion is that i am wrong then at least post something with substance. What you have done is insulted me because you cannot make a valid arguement to back up your claim that i am infact wrong. There is no hard evidence and if something exists there is always "reliable" evidence of some kind. Since know one knows for sure if ET visits I could not not say they don't exist. I can only say that it is unlikely and th odds of ET making direct contact with the Human race is so agains't this happening the logical conclusion would be this would not happen.

First even humans are smart enough to realize that Alien contact would absolutly change the course of humanity. This could have either really good effects on us as a species or very bad. Any intellegent race would conclude that humanities own instabilities and our primative behavior is of no use to them. As for invasion the only way this would happen is if we made war with an alien species. They would not invade for our resources since the universe is so aundantly full of them. They would not need us as slaves because most likely physical labor does not exist in that advanced of a culture.

As for technologies if you think an advanced race that is capable of interstellar and or intergalactic travel does not have medical technologies uncomprehendable to us perhaps you should research some of the things we are developing like nano technologies, scanners (think tricorder), robotics and genetic engineering. Now imagine what we will have in anothger 100 years of advancement. Not just in medical tech but computers, robotics, space travel and so on.

At least i back up what i say with rational thought. mrjenka before you call someone an ass and tell then they are wrong because they made an assumption, you should at least try to back it up with widely accepted fact, evidence, logic, and even speculation as long as it is well not to far out there and remains within the realm of reality.

Attacking me shows that you are an insecure person or that you have nothing to substantiate your claims. I at least try to explain myself but you resort to insult which shows how intellegent you really are.

new topics

top topics

join